ADVERTISEMENT

“Cheap, nasty, and unbecoming of a national leader.”

Trump's the loudmouth at the end of a blue collar bar whose been drinking all afternoon that you try to avoid if at all possible.

Those are the types that eventually get clocked in the face. Sadly, I doubt trump has ever been punched in the face.

Did the Mayor of London really say there was nothing to be alarmed about? I would disagree with him if he did.
Read. The. Article. And you wonder why people get all over you here...

Here is the mayor's full quote, in context:

IMG_7433.jpg

Here is Trump's stupid, insensitive tweet, taking the quote completely out of context:

IMG_7433.jpg

Here is Trump's stupid, insensitive tweet, taking the quote completely out of context:

To be completely honest, we are in a time where either "side" will pick that paragraph apart to fit their need. If you don't agree with my statement here, you're either an idiot or intellectually blind by partisanship (idiot).

To be completely honest, we are in a time where either "side" will pick that paragraph apart to fit their need. If you don't agree with my statement here, you're either an idiot or intellectually blind by partisanship (idiot).
How about the president gets off of Twitter for like, a day, and acts like a big boy? Is it too much to ask to hold him to a slightly higher standard? Who else is picking apart that paragraph after a freaking terrorist attack? Hell, Putin had a better response than that.

Yes. One "side" will read it, with comprehension, and the other "side" will make up stuff that's obviously false and stupid.

TO be honest the problem isn't Trump it's people like you who can't seem to call out stupid embarrassing behavior by POTUS. If trump heard more negative reaction from his pathetic base he might stop this sh!t.

Reactions: RBB89
TO be honest the problem isn't Trump it's people like you who can't seem to call out stupid embarrassing behavior by POTUS. If trump heard more negative reaction from his pathetic base he might stop this sh!t.

Just so you all can comprehend, I'll speak your language.

OMG cash me out side.....

Now, if the roles were reversed ( D -POTus) or maybe just if this release didn't fit the D narrative, you all would be picking that release totally apart..... Cofefe....... <-------

Now, if the roles were reversed ( D -POTus) or maybe just if this act didn't fit the D narrative, you all would be picking that release totally apart..... Cofefe....... <-------
What the hell are you talking about?

Now, if the roles were reversed ( D -POTus) or maybe just if this release didn't fit the D narrative, you all would be picking that release totally apart..... Cofefe....... <-------

You don't patronize well. You just come off as an ass which makes total sense.

You don't patronize well. You just come off as an ass which makes total sense.

My point is, either side spins any dang message and finds outrage in it, no matter the message.... if it helps you, read that as JoeH is calling out his beloved R's.

Pres T, tweeted something not needed ( shocker) you all pick it the Eff apart.

Pres T didn't spell check a tweet.... GD IT goes viral^!

Reverse the party in the Whitehouse and then the R's do the same thing. Take a damn breath people.

Does that make more sense?

My point is, either side spins any dang message and finds outrage in it, no matter the message.... if it helps you, read that as JoeH is calling out his beloved R's.

Reverse the party in the Whitehouse and then the R's do the same thing. Take a damn breath people.

Who was the last president to relentlessly tweet every day like a teenager? Who was the last president to make a stupid remark immediately after a terrorist attack in another country, needlessly criticizing their leaders by taking their calm, rational quotes completely out of context? Who was the last president to have so little self awareness and/or sense of humor to be completely unable to admit to a typo instead of making up some stupid story about a secret club?

Trump dishonestly took a sentence fragment out of context in order to politically attack the mayor of a city that was in the middle of a response to a terrorist attack. Yes, he deserves criticism, and yes it should come from both parties, and no, you can't assume the situation would be reversed with a Dem president, because you can't assume that anyone other than Trump would bring the right combination of stupidity and callousness to even tweet that in the first place.

I stand corrected. It's not both parties, it's just the D's that pick fly shit out of pepper.

Im glad you all corrected me before I was kicked out of the R's team. Carry on.

Reactions: Lucy01
I stand corrected. It's not both parties, it's just the D's that pick fly shit out of pepper.

Im glad you all corrected me before I was kicked out of the R's team. Carry on.
I'll ask again, what the hell are you talking about? It's not my fault that Trump constantly acts like a giant man baby. Who else would even think about tweeting what he tweeted? It was completely inappropriate.

Did the Mayor of London really say there was nothing to be alarmed about? I would disagree with him if he did.
You do have the internet & various sources of information at your fingertips,correct? The Orange One whom you voted for is a blatant liar at every turn and once again took things out of context. Luckily, low information folks like yourself such blindly follow along with this buffoon.

"We have to fear" - FDR, in Trump-style context.

There have to be other great "Trumpian Context" quotes out there, but this one jumped out at me. Could make a good late night comedy bit.

"We have to fear" - FDR, in Trump-style context.

There have to be other great "Trumpian Context" quotes out there, but this one jumped out at me. Could make a good late night comedy bit.
Genius! I'll take it a step further...

"I hope we once again have reminded people that man is not free unless government...expands." - Ronald Reagan

"We have to fear...terror." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"My fellow Americans, ask...what your country can do for you...ask (!)" - John F. Kennedy

"I have a dream that...slave owners...will...one day...be...curvaceous." – Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

"In the beginning God created...ass." - The Bible, KJV

Reactions: sbrentpo
"You guys really do exist in a post-truth universe."

Yup. The above adds a lot, eh? Got your goat! LOL
We explained to Joe in white some detail why we had a problem with Trump's comment. Joe gave a nonsense reply rather than address our points. That's what I was replying to. Perhaps you should take the time to read an entire thread before putting your foot in your mouth.

IMG_7433.jpg

Why would they be alarmed by increased police presence? Wouldn't more police make them feel safer from terror attacks? I do appreciate you putting the full quote because it makes Trump's tweet more sensible. The people of London are not scared of the police,but the terrorists.

While #LondonStrong stoically deals with their tragedy, President Trump continues to redefine cowardice. We need a new, more expressive word for wimp -- wump. The verbal form might be to wumpf.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT