ADVERTISEMENT

“Cheap, nasty, and unbecoming of a national leader.”

Why would they be alarmed by increased police presence? Wouldn't more police make them feel safer from terror attacks? I do appreciate you putting the full quote because it makes Trump's tweet more sensible. The people of London are not scared of the police,but the terrorists.
How was Trump's tweet more sensible? He's attacking the mayor for telling people, who are most likely shaken after a terror attack, not to panic if they see more police officers around, so they don't think there's been another attack. You cannot possibly be this ignorant. Please tell me this is an act.

It was completely inappropriate, and he did it again today. There's no defense of this. Could you imagine anyone else doing this? How would you react if someone took a Giuliani quote completely out of context the day after 9/11?

Reactions: baileyiu and T.M.P.
How was Trump's tweet more sensible? He's attacking the mayor for telling people, who are most likely shaken after a terror attack, not to panic if they see more police officers around, so they don't think there's been another attack. You cannot possibly be this ignorant. Please tell me this is an act.
I believe he is. He's proven it time and time again.
It was completely inappropriate, and he did it again today. There's no defense of this. Could you imagine anyone else doing this? How would you react if someone took a Giuliani quote completely out of context the day after 9/11?
Trump can't help himself. He's got a chance to fvck with a real live Mooslim and he's not about to pass it up.

Reactions: Lucy01 and RBB89
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT