ADVERTISEMENT

Walker and Masters and Oz, Oh My!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Triggered lol. That's the only time you respond to anyone. when you're that's why ranger has you figured out. you get triggered so easily, post shit and get the reaction score you deserve lol. lousy. as for fresno and bakersfield i have no idea. i just looked up fresno and apparently they are adding a special operations unit, a new gang unit, and a traffic unit. sounds good to me. the opposite of woke politics that contribute to crime and erode public safety

as for the rest crime here impacts our daily lives. we should be triggered by it
Seriously...now you want to talk marvel actors? I thought we ignored the political opinions of actors around here. And is Bakersfield in my state? Is Fresno? What's up with all the crime there?

I own my sniping. And I own when I engage seriously. I've tried to engage you seriously here. That you can't tell the difference again says more about you than about me. And that you can't see your own sniping is more of the same. You have a real problem recognizing when you go off the rails and turn into an angry ranting jerk. I'd be appalled by your silly degree chest-thumping if it weren't so pathetic.

Anyway, good luck, mcm. I hope whatever is triggering you gets better.

Triggered lol. That's the only time you respond to anyone. when you're that's why ranger has you figured out. you get triggered so easily, post shit and get the reaction score you deserve lol. lousy. as for fresno and bakersfield i have no idea. i just looked up fresno and apparently they are adding a special operations unit, a new gang unit, and a traffic unit. sounds good to me.

as for the rest crime here impacts our daily lives. we should be triggered by it
wut? One of us is definitely triggered and it's not the guy living in SoCal. It's the guy desperately obsessed with how popular he is. It must crush him that UncleBulk is crushing his reaction score. ;)

Reactions: UncleMark
wut? One of us is definitely triggered and it's not the guy living in SoCal. It's the guy desperately obsessed with how popular he is. It must crush him that UncleBulk is crushing his reaction score. ;)
of course you're triggered. that's why you joined in. and per usual you have little of substance to add. just snipe. anyway, public safety is something we shouldn't have to worry about. but some of us do and we should be triggered by it. it's about as fundamental as it gets when it comes to governing. of all the nonsensical things to do it is taking money away from police departments and putting bad actors back on the streets. zero common sense.

My neighborhood

Last edited:
of course you're triggered. that's why you joined in. and per usual you have little of substance to add. just snipe. anyway, public safety is something we shouldn't have to worry about. but some of us do and we should be triggered by it. it's about as fundamental as it gets when it comes to governing. of all the nonsensical things to do it is taking money away from police departments and putting bad actors back on the streets. zero common sense.

My neighborhood

Yeah, but what about your reaction score?

Got it. You are triggered about public safety. We have something we can agree on. You're triggered.

Looking for ways to develop more effective policing pared with addressing the underlying foundational issues driving crime is a super interesting topic. I've been involved with some public-private projects happening here in Los Angeles that are trying to do both things.

Since we don't seem to be able to have a decent conversation about it, here's hoping things get better in St. Louis.

Got it. You are triggered about public safety. We have something we can agree on. You're triggered.

Looking for ways to develop more effective policing pared with addressing the underlying foundational issues driving crime is a super interesting topic. I've been involved with some public-private projects happening here in Los Angeles that are trying to do both things.

Since we don't seem to be able to have a decent conversation about it, here's hoping things get better in St. Louis.
You should stop responding and just let him sleep it off.

As posted above Hoos this is literally my neighborhood. It is bad here. As for the interesting topic we've been the most dangerous city in america for as long as i can remember. We've also been led by democrats for something like 75 years. There's little meaningful discussion here. Things just get worse. Having more progressives in politics has exacerbated matters.

But yes i agree wholeheartedly it's a very interesting topic. All of urban planning is super interesting.

I think there are things the parties are good at and things the parties are bad at. with progressives they are lost on criminal justice and law enforcement.

Give the kids ARs and let them rough it.
We see kids running through the neighborhood with ARS on the neighborhood app. It's unreal. People post pics. Just running from car to car with them trying to open doors and cutting through yards

Last edited:
We see kids running through the neighborhood with ARs on the neighborhood app. It's unreal. People post pics. Just running from car to car with them trying to open doors and cutting through yards
There you go. Your kids can be the good kids with guns. That should make you proud.

There you go. Your kids can be the good kids with guns. That should make you proud.
the amount of crime that takes place with the perpetrators never getting caught is staggering. the cameras on these houses just make things worse. they belie what we thought was a sense of safety and security. it's why in saint louis and i trust many other cities people just keep moving farther and farther away from the core. what used to be the country here, saint charles, now has more people living in it, considerably more, than the entire city of saint louis. people are fed up with crime. it's awful. and progressives are only making it worse.

What’s the point of making fun of a guy living in a city/neighborhood that has to deal with these dumbass democrat policies on crime?
he's a c*cksucker!!! I'm just kidding. unclemark is only goofing around stoll. this board doesn't really translate to actual emotions. i'm not angry at him or anyone.

but the crime here really is bad news and does indeed bother me quite a bit. having people running through the neighborhood with guns when you have kids is pretty bad. progressive policies are bad, bad news when it comes to crime

he's a c*cksucker!!! I'm just kidding. unclemark is only goofing around stoll. this board doesn't really translate to actual emotions. i'm not angry at him or anyone.

but the crime here really is bad news and does indeed bother me quite a bit. having people running through the neighborhood with guns when you have kids is pretty bad. progressive policies are bad, bad news when it comes to crime
What happened to the St Louis couple that stood on their front porch with guns during a protest?

the prosecutor got removed from the case. they pled guilty and paid fines. i think $750. dumb.
Plead guilty to what? BLM protesters were burning and rioting all summer. Why wasn’t it reasonable to stand on your front porch with guns and say “don’t F with my property or we will stop you?”

Plead guilty to what? BLM protesters were burning and rioting all summer. Why wasn’t it reasonable to stand on your front porch with guns and say “don’t F with my property or we will stop you?”
i can't remember. probably assault of some kind

The kids want to sleep out in tents in the yard and shit in the summer and we have this crap going on. Again this is literally my neighborhood. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Might I add a moment of levity? I had to read this multiple times because I could not figure out why your kids wanted to shit in the yard.
Well it made me laugh.

Isn't outside shooter a respectful poster? Calling him "shitter" is reminiscent of the board's biggest jerk who, fortunately, recently stopped posting here.
Who do you think was the board’s biggest jerk who has stopped posting? I have a couple names in mind, but they’re probably not the ones you have in mind.

Last edited:
I don't think he's the issue, either. I was making a very small point, and he got defensive about it, so our disagreement lasted longer and seemed bigger than it should have.
Your point was incorrect. I wasn’t defensive, I was merely trying to correct the record.

Protesting is legal, pointing guns at people is not

I am very proud of my gun carrying son, never been in any kind of trouble. Speeding tickets is a different thing.

If they weren't on their property, it wasn't trespassing. they don't own the street or sidewalk ;)
There is never a time that you are right on this board. Never. They actually do own the street and sidewalk. It's a completely private neighborhood that's gated. No trespassing signs everywhere. They have stand up signs on the streets as well. Great emoji Grover
5f4d0c268745e.image.jpg

Reactions: DANC
There is never a time that you are right on this board. Never. They actually do own the street and sidewalk. It's a completely private neighborhood that's gated. No trespassing signs everywhere. They have stand up signs on the streets as well. Great emoji Grover
5f4d0c268745e.image.jpg

lol no reason to be an asshat but that seems to be your mo. most streets are not private. The BLM protestors apparently got cited for trespassing so looks like the law can do their job without gun totting idiots trying to do it themselves.

However, walking down a private street is still no excuse to be outside threatening them with your guns. The neighborhood didn't hire dumb and dumber as security guards. Real security guards and police would know better than to be waving around guns at people.

2 wrongs don't make a right.

Last edited:
lol no reason to be an asshat but that seems to be your mo. most streets are not private. The BLM protestors apparently got cited for trespassing so looks like the law can do their job without gun totting idiots trying to do it themselves.

However, walking down a private street is still no excuse to be outside threatening them with your guns. The neighborhood didn't hire dumb and dumber as security guards. Real security guards and police would know better than to be waving around guns at people.

2 wrongs don't make a right.

However, no deputized
They shouldn't have been there. It's private for a reason

Protesting is legal, pointing guns at people is not
Btw what’s your definition of protesting? Didn’t hear a peep out of you during the Summer of Love (protests, riots, burning, looting). I presume that was all good especially burning down and looting the police station? Did the businesses and individuals during your Summer of Love have the right to protect their properties and goods?

Reactions: Lucy01
A private neighborhood street (owned by the HOA, I presume?) is not a homestead. Even if the protesters were guilty of trespassing, it doesn't excuse armed confrontation.
In a vacuum that may be true. But in the event of a protest that is growing violent I’d doubt that to be true. If the what’s-their-names were convinced the protest was turning violent or destructive, the game changes.

Maybe. I don’t know.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
A private neighborhood street (owned by the HOA, I presume?) is not a homestead. Even if the protesters were guilty of trespassing, it doesn't excuse armed confrontation.

He would understand if the people with guns were evil liberals and there were innocent GOP followers accidently trespassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT