ADVERTISEMENT

All Lib Turds Vote! Should I Stay or Should I Go?

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
The Kentucky Democrat Party is again inviting me to the Sen. Wendell Ford Day Dinner held here in the ‘Ville, mainly because of ill-advised prior donations to, money-raising for, even one stump speech, for candidates of their ilk. Thats right - all you CNN mind controlled Loonie Lefties are wrong. I have actually voted for and helped elect Big D Democrat Big D Dummy folks to judicial spots from trial court to Supreme Court, federal House Candidates and even mayor. I knew them before the D Handlers changed their minds on policy issues. Amazing how that happens. Thank God I was more successful for the GOP and McConnell and the Kentucky Supremes. Hell, I even helped a DD get on with the EPA feds.

But back to the issue at hand – should I go? Technically, Louisville stole Wendell Ford from Owensboro, where I had some misspent youth, college, and post college moments. Played on the seventh grade basketball team with his grandson. Played in the same Little League with his grandson. You could see him at multiple barber shops and barbecue restaurants around town, back in the day, where politics was not life or death and a senator could walk around his hometown and talk to friend and foe alike without armed security. Also, I had a full disclosure, I should tell you that my politically active relatives in Bowling Green area always refer to him as Swindle Ford.

As a retiree, I don't waste money on politicians anymore, but I’ll get a rubber chicken dinner and hear Gov. Beshear speak. He is young and not puke-worthy yet, and must fave a veto-proof GOP House and Senate in Frankfort, but he is the future of the DD’s for now.

So … should I go? Err’body vote!

(Yes, I know this is a self-serving braggart post, but its still true. If you are nice, I’ll let you touch my McConnell picture from before he was Senator.)

Reactions: MrBing
The Kentucky Democrat Party is again inviting me to the Sen. Wendell Ford Day Dinner held here in the ‘Ville, mainly because of ill-advised prior donations to, money-raising for, even one stump speech, for candidates of their ilk. Thats right - all you CNN mind controlled Loonie Lefties are wrong. I have actually voted for and helped elect Big D Democrat Big D Dummy folks to judicial spots from trial court to Supreme Court, federal House Candidates and even mayor. I knew them before the D Handlers changed their minds on policy issues. Amazing how that happens. Thank God I was more successful for the GOP and McConnell and the Kentucky Supremes. Hell, I even helped a DD get on with the EPA feds.

But back to the issue at hand – should I go? Technically, Louisville stole Wendell Ford from Owensboro, where I had some misspent youth, college, and post college moments. Played on the seventh grade basketball team with his grandson. Played in the same Little League with his grandson. You could see him at multiple barber shops and barbecue restaurants around town, back in the day, where politics was not life or death and a senator could walk around his hometown and talk to friend and foe alike without armed security. Also, I had a full disclosure, I should tell you that my politically active relatives in Bowling Green area always refer to him as Swindle Ford.

As a retiree, I don't waste money on politicians anymore, but I’ll get a rubber chicken dinner and hear Gov. Beshear speak. He is young and not puke-worthy yet, and must fave a veto-proof GOP House and Senate in Frankfort, but he is the future of the DD’s for now.

(Yes, I know this is a self-serving braggart post, but its still true. If you are nice, I’ll let you touch my McConnell picture from before he was Senator.)
As long as you bring either Goat or UncleMark as your +1.

Take some Chick-Fil-A sauce for the chicken and go. Wear your “UK sucks” hat.

I think you should go. As someone sort of involved in Ohio's politics, I do realize that getting an invite with the Governor is still a big deal and a privilege and honor most in the state don't get. Those types of events can be a bit stodgy, but they also can be interesting if done right. I think it's an opportunity to be engaged in a way not all Kentucky citizens can be, so I vote for you going.

I think you should go & get AOC’s fashionistas to make a nice suit that you can spray paint something ridiculous on it like “Subjugate the Poor” , “Guns for everybody!”or even more ironical stuff.

I think you should go & get AOC’s fashionistas to make a nice suit that you can spray paint something ridiculous on it like “Subjugate the Poor” , “Guns for everybody!”or even more ironical stuff.
How about "I don't care, do you?"

Say what you want about Melania but in my fantasies she came up with that on her own.

Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
I get that she's "model hot", but she doesn't do a thing for me.
Episode 4 Gay GIF by Saturday Night Live

NTTAWWT

Definitely go, and make sure you are properly dressed.

ss2795221_-_photograph_of_mel_gibson_as_william_wallace_from_braveheart_available_in_4_sizes_framed_or_unframed_buy_now_at_starstills__57017__83460.1394508932.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT