ADVERTISEMENT

Vermin

Are you kidding? You guys are yapping about an obscure mention of “vermin” and Nazis while you stand by enabling the millions who support the real Nazi Jew haters all around us.
Lol. How COH exactly am I standing around enabling Nazis?

I didn't like it when Trump voters were.called cultists
That hasn't happened, though, even once, at least with respect to all Trump voters.

For the zillionth time...
Not all Trump voters are cultists.
Not all Trump voters are racist.
Not all Trump voters are xenophobic.
Not all Trump voters are mysogynistic.
Not all Trump voters are stupid.

Trump is all of those things, it seems to me.

A FEW of his MOST DEVOUT followers, particularly those who deny basic facts about his behavior and beliefs, seem to display all of the attitubes of cultists.

Took some time to dive into Stephen Miller. I had heard him interviewed several times and he never came off as a rascist to me, so something seemed off.

As you would expect it's usuall, pathetic Democratic smears. Potentially some loose afilliation with Richard Spencer, decades ago, when they attended Duke together. Some scorned ex-Breitbart writer who couldn't hold down a job anywhere throwing around unverified accusations of racism.

As I suspected. The meat of it comes down Miller championing the travel ban and and securing the border. Kids in cages, remain in Mexico, the classic clap trap, devoid of substance that you always hear from them.

Ya'll leftists are such. clowns, living off a steady diet of propoganda. So embarrassing for all of you.
You really had to read up on him? Talk about embarrassing. Maybe you should read more, but it’s hard to believe you don’t remember him. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/nov/14/stephen-miller-leaked-emails-white-nationalism-trump.

some of the most vile comments spewed on this board from the left are directed at our resident pastor. hard to believe really
Truly shameful. And I don't think I've ever seen VPM launch a personal attack. I give it as good as I get it. Same with Danc, yourself and any other multitude of right wing posters. Don't cry for me Argentina. But leave VPM alone.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Incredible. Not one of the Miller quotes used in that article is in any way objectionable.
Lol did you read the links Within the article? You know from the white nationalists that he emailed?

Lol did you read the links Within the article? You know from the white nationalists that he emailed?
You'll have to be more specific. You can't just throw around the term White-Nationalist every time you don't like something.

always good to remember that the mission of the Dream Team isn't to just educate and inform, but to also elevate and lift where we can. all we can do is just keep trying to make a difference. to be that difference
I get up each morning and just put one foot in front of the other, like a simple man, telling the world (or board) about the wonders of Bitcoin. Nobody listens and I go to bed proud of my daily achievements.

Last edited:
There's nothing the least bit obscure about Trump's choice of words.

It isn't one incidence. He has referred over and over again to "vermin" and "poisoning the blood of our country" in speeches and in social media posts. Both are language closely associated with Hitler

In fact, they are as closely associated with Hitler as
"Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country" is associated with JFK
or "Tear down this wall" is associated with Reagan
or "Give me liberty of gove me death" is associated with Patrick Henry

When someone tells you who they are, believe them.
The Democrats are amplifying “vermin” and imputing something Nazi to it. . The facts are Biden and Democrats are wanting to appease 21st century Nazis wileTrump got in their face, conspicuously sided with the Jews, and actually killed a modern high-ranking Nazi.

I’d get up each morning and just put one foot in front of the other, like a simple man, telling the world (or board) about the wonders of Bitcoins. Nobody listens and I go to bed proud of my daily achievements.
i swear this is true. the last two mornings in a row, without thinking, i woke up, rolled over, and instantly said out loud: Oh My F*UCKING GOD. i actually laughed out loud right after i said it this morning. probably not a great reflection of current psyche

The Democrats are amplifying “vermin” and imputing something Nazi to it. .
Trump is himself amplifying "vermin" from the mountaintops, over and over and over again. There is no need to "impute" anything about phrases that are among the most famous quotes in the history of Earth.

Reactions: UncleMark
The Democrats are amplifying “vermin” and imputing something Nazi to it. . The facts are Biden and Democrats are wanting to appease 21st century Nazis wileTrump got in their face, conspicuously sided with the Jews, and actually killed a modern high-ranking Nazi.
No one wants to appease 21st century Nazis. We understand they aren’t very fine people.

Reactions: UncleMark
Yup...Its all they got and its feeble. He said "Live Like Vermin" too...It matters not... he's right on the entire quote. Its only obvious to people that don't watch the msm. There is not a day goes by since Trump got elected that the left doesn't drool all over themselves in some manner or fashion. Look at the Gaza crap...Ohhhh its fashionable. Pathetic excuse for any human being.

Thee last two mornings in a row, without thinking, i woke up, rolled over, and instantly said out loud: Oh My F*UCKING GOD.
If you had shouted out "Heil Hitler" some here might "amplify it" and crazily (according to CO.H) impute something Nazi-leaning about the comment.

But thankfully you are not in the 45 cult, so no worries!

I could care less about the Nazi association. Anyone talking about "rooting out" the political opposition isn't worthy of consideration for the White House.

Reactions: Bill4411 and IUINSB
Yup...Its all they got and its feeble. He said "Live Like Vermin" too...It matters not... he's right on the entire quote. Its only obvious to people that don't watch the msm. There is not a day goes by since Trump got elected that the left doesn't drool all over themselves in some manner or fashion. Look at the Gaza crap...Ohhhh its fashionable. Pathetic excuse for any human being.
i don't watch any network news and I'd consider Manchin if he can mount a respectable challenge to the senescent options. But I can't imagine a circumstance where Trump would be a viable candidate for my vote. I don't consider the man worthy of public trust..

i don't watch any network news and I'd consider Manchin if he can mount a respectable challenge to the senescent options. But I can't imagine a circumstance where Trump would be a viable candidate for my vote. I don't consider the man worthy of public trust..
I appreciate your opinion and you did so without getting nasty...Thats commendable around here. 👍👍👍 :)

Reactions: bawlmer
Just weeks after the world stands by while Jew-hating Palestinians commit unspeakable atrocities against JewsIsrael extracts unholy revenge, we have a thread about trump saying ”vermin”?
Fixed it for you.

Sorry but you are. Stop being in a cult if you don’t want to be called out for it.
the-irony-irony.gif

You'll have to be more specific. You can't just throw around the term White-Nationalist every time you don't like something.
So do you think immigration is a plot to replace white Americans and dilute our culture?

This whole point is just dumb. I’ll bet you a six pack of your choice Trump has no clue what is in or out of the Nazi playbook. Knowing that kind of history is not his bag.
The old “Trump is ignorant” defense of Trump. You could be right.

So do you think immigration is a plot to replace white Americans and dilute our culture?
If you're referring to the below:

The senior Trump adviser Stephen Miller promoted racist fears of demographic replacement of white people by non-whites, disseminated conspiracy theories positing a United Nations-inspired plan to colonize America, and implied a Mark Zuckerberg-sponsored bipartisan organization was promoting illegal voting, according to emails provided exclusively to the Guardian.

Like other emails revealed by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) this week, the messages were sent in an effort to shape Breitbart News coverage with conspiratorial, white nationalist-influenced ideas during the Trump campaign.

The emails were part of a correspondence with Katie McHugh, then a writer for the far-right website Breitbart. According to the SPLC, 80% of the emails in their 900-email correspondence were tightly focused on issues of race and immigration.

In one email, sent on 24 July 2015, Miller forwarded McHugh an Amazon link to a book written by James Simpson: The Red-Green Axis: Refugees, Immigration and the Agenda to Erase America. The book posits that refugee resettlement is part of a plan to erase American sovereignty and culture.

Simpson is a prolific conspiracy-minded author and anti-immigration activist. The Red-Green Axis is one in a series of Simpson screeds that propose conspiracy theories about immigration, Islam and liberals. It argues that refugee resettlement should be understood as a part of a broad agenda of demographic replacement.

“The entire refugee/asylee agenda,” Simpson writes, “must be viewed as a UN-inspired plan aimed at the West, especially America, to erase borders and dilute Western culture through mass immigration from the world’s failed nations.”

Simpson claimed that then president Barack Obama was party to the conspiracy: “Its goal is to seed America and other Western countries with virulent Muslim groups who will not assimilate but instead attempt to dominate. With President Obama at the helm, that plan now has its greatest advocate.”

I don't see that as in any way rascist. Refugee acceptance, as differentiatied from actual immigration, is a concern. I don't want us to accept any refugees from Gaza, and there are real problems with assimilation into Western culture especially as it pertains to refugees from Majoirty Muslim countries. That is all completely within the bounds of reasonable discussion. Whether it is an orchestrated plan by the U.N. to destroy the U.S....... I'm not as sure but I definitely do not view the U.N. as having America's best interests at heart. The entire discussion is much more nuanced but The Guardian being The Guardian frames Miller's actions in the worse possible light and imputes motive.

Immigration is not a moral good, nor is it a moral bad. It should be used as a tool by sovereign nations to address needs.

I don’t think I’ll ever vote for Trump(I haven’t yet), but the only way I’d ever even consider it is if he’s running against Biden.

If you're referring to the below:

The senior Trump adviser Stephen Miller promoted racist fears of demographic replacement of white people by non-whites, disseminated conspiracy theories positing a United Nations-inspired plan to colonize America, and implied a Mark Zuckerberg-sponsored bipartisan organization was promoting illegal voting, according to emails provided exclusively to the Guardian.

Like other emails revealed by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) this week, the messages were sent in an effort to shape Breitbart News coverage with conspiratorial, white nationalist-influenced ideas during the Trump campaign.

The emails were part of a correspondence with Katie McHugh, then a writer for the far-right website Breitbart. According to the SPLC, 80% of the emails in their 900-email correspondence were tightly focused on issues of race and immigration.

In one email, sent on 24 July 2015, Miller forwarded McHugh an Amazon link to a book written by James Simpson: The Red-Green Axis: Refugees, Immigration and the Agenda to Erase America. The book posits that refugee resettlement is part of a plan to erase American sovereignty and culture.

Simpson is a prolific conspiracy-minded author and anti-immigration activist. The Red-Green Axis is one in a series of Simpson screeds that propose conspiracy theories about immigration, Islam and liberals. It argues that refugee resettlement should be understood as a part of a broad agenda of demographic replacement.

“The entire refugee/asylee agenda,” Simpson writes, “must be viewed as a UN-inspired plan aimed at the West, especially America, to erase borders and dilute Western culture through mass immigration from the world’s failed nations.”

Simpson claimed that then president Barack Obama was party to the conspiracy: “Its goal is to seed America and other Western countries with virulent Muslim groups who will not assimilate but instead attempt to dominate. With President Obama at the helm, that plan now has its greatest advocate.”

I don't see that as in any way rascist. Refugee acceptance, as differentiatied from actual immigration, is a concern. I don't want us to accept any refugees from Gaza, and there are real problems with assimilation into Western culture especially as it pertains to refugees from Majoirty Muslim countries. That is all completely within the bounds of reasonable discussion. Whether it is an orchestrated plan by the U.N. to destroy the U.S....... I'm not as sure but I definitely do not view the U.N. as having America's best interests at heart. The entire discussion is much more nuanced but The Guardian being The Guardian frames Miller's actions in the worse possible light and imputes motive.

Immigration is not a moral good, nor is it a moral bad. It should be used as a tool by sovereign nations to address needs.
Anything that comes from the SPLC is automatically trash.

Reactions: Mas-sa-suta
Anything that comes from the SPLC is automatically trash.
The entire article Zeke posted is a hatchet job but I'm trying to sift through the crap to find what Miller actually said in the emails. So far, I haven't found any thing out of bounds. Crazy how these people will just run with a narrative without the least bit of due dilligence.

Reactions: snarlcakes
I don’t think I’ll ever vote for Trump(I haven’t yet), but the only way I’d ever even consider it is if he’s running against Biden.
Deciding factor for me is which one actually respects democracy. Without that, we're on a downward spiral we won't escape.

Trump calling his opponents "vermin" is another on a long list of examples of his disrespect for Americans who don't support him.

Biden has taken some steps down that path and I'd prefer to see him removed for that. But Trump is 10 times worse.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Deciding factor for me is which one actually respects democracy. Without that, we're on a downward spiral we won't escape.

Trump calling his opponents "vermin" is another on a long list of examples of his disrespect for Americans who don't support him.

Biden has taken some steps down that path and I'd prefer to see him removed for that. But Trump is 10 times worse.
Deciding factor for me is our day to day lives. Trump time trumps Biden by a landslide. Trump is an overtly worse person. But that has zero impact on me. I’ll vote trump over Biden.

@Bowlmania kudos on the post. Got us all through another workday

Deciding factor for me is our day to day lives. Trump time trumps Biden by a landslide. Trump is an overtly worse person. But that has zero impact on me. I’ll vote trump over Biden.

@Bowlmania kudos on the post. Got us all through another workday
I don't think who the President is has much of an effect on our day-to-day lives, to be honest. I'm not saying it's meaningless. I just don't think it's as big of a deal as we all make it out to be. Our country survived Trump, it's surviving Biden, and it will survive Trump again.

The main problem with Trump is that his election is an historical embarrassment. For the rest of the history of humanity, it will say in the history books that we, the voters, did that. We looked at a man who stood on stage in a presidential nominating debate, and assured voters his dick was just fine, thank you very much, and we said, "Get me some of that." Because we're stupid. Maybe the stupidest country on Earth. If there's an afterlife, when other souls find out you're an American, they will ask you how you voted in 2016, and if you say, "Trump," they'll shake their little incorporeal heads in a show of sadness and pity. For all of eternity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT