ADVERTISEMENT

Vermin

Vivek is the best candidate. The reporter screwed around and found out.
i thought she showed a lot of restraint when he insisted that she knows nothing and that he needs to lecture her.

She should have said "Sorry, we don't have time for your mansplaining right now" because that's exactly what it was.

Niki Haley nailed it: This guy does have a "woman problem".

i thought she showed a lot of restraint when he insisted that she knows nothing and that he needs to lecture her.

She should have said "Sorry, we don't have time for your mansplaining right now" because that's exactly what it was.

Niki Haley nailed it: This guy does have a "woman problem".
You sound like a rock solid conservative to your core.

You sound like a rock solid conservative to your core.
I would certainly consider voting for Nikki Haley, if she's the candidate and if her opponent is Biden.

I was registered GOP 1980-2004, independent 2005-2018, and have never claimed to be a conservative. Just a former Lugar-Dole-Bush-Bush-McCain-Ronmey Republican.

You know, the mainstream Republicans who are now called RINOs by the Trump cult.

I would certainly consider voting for Nikki Haley, if she's the candidate and if her opponent is Biden.

I was registered GOP 1980-2004, independent 2005-2018, and have never claimed to be a conservative. Just a former Lugar-Dole-Bush-Bush-McCain-Ronmey Republican.

You know, the mainstream Republicans who are now called RINOs by the Trump cult.
Yes going from that to the woke cult is a natural progression for rational people

Don’t need a leader to be in a cult.
Sounds like you are making up definitions

#2, the religious definition, doesn't apply. Thus we are left with #1 and #3.

cult /kəlt/
noun
a system of religious veneration or devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.
"the cult of St. Olaf"

a relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or sinister.
"a network of Satan-worshiping cults"

a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person.

Sounds like you are making up definitions

#2, the religious definition, doesn't apply. Thus we are left with #1 and #3.

cult /kəlt/
noun
a system of religious veneration or devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.
"the cult of St. Olaf"

a relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or sinister.
"a network of Satan-worshiping cults"

a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person.
We’ve done this multiple times. There’s a cult of ideology. You desperately need an intervention. Between your devotion to all things woke and as pointed out by another poster your obsession with Q shit your brain has been hijacked. Red hat fears. Scary how malleable you are.

It is pretty much the I know you are but what am I response. Doesn't really have to make sense

you and outside shooter aren't very bright people. that's been patent for some time. while you like using the term cult to disparage the other side you ignore your own cultish personal proclivities that render you identical to the group you hate so. just the other side of the coin

Paternalism to me means the state telling its citizens how to live.
Maybe we overlap a little. I think paternalism is assuming too much responsibility for people’s well-being, and being too arrogant about government‘s assumed moral and intellectual superiority.

you and outside shooter aren't very bright people. that's been patent for some time. while you like using the term cult to disparage the other side you ignore your own cultish personal proclivities that render you identical to the group you hate so. just the other side of the coin
There is such a thing as a cult of ideology and many of the left wear it like a straight jacket.

Potentially at some point. Don't think it starts that way though. When you live in a multicultural society, you have to have some type of bond that binds you together. We have torn them all down. So tribalism appears to be the order of the day.

We appear on the cusp of doing the 1960's on steroids.

Agree.

When emphasis by those in the public square as exemplified by politicians highlight disagreements while ignoring the common values which bind us, the country appears to be more divided than it is in my view.

In measuring our status in the world as a multicultural nation this study puts us about in the middle among the world's nations. In part the results of the study are as follows...

The usual suspects lead the list of culturally diverse countries: Chad, Cameroon, Nigeria, Togo and the Democratic Republic of the Congo. These and other African countries typically rank high on any diversity index because of their multitude of tribal groups and languages. The only western country to break into the top 20 most diverse is Canada. The United States ranks near the middle, slightly more diverse than Russia but slightly less diverse than Spain.

My guess is most Americans exaggerate our multiculturalism challenges with many thinking we take in too many people from dissimilar cultures.

Yes... I always get asked... "how did you elect such an awful man?"

Happened in London, Paris, Dublin, Rome, Budapest, Amsterdam, Geneva, Seoul....
I never mentioned Germany.

What do you rub in the faces of the good people of London, Paris, Dublin, Rome, Budapest, Amsterdam, Geneva, and Seoul?

I bet that they all think you must be in a cult, to support a alleged felon, 91 times over.

They are probably right.

What do you rub in the faces of the good people of London, Paris, Dublin, Rome, Budapest, Amsterdam, Geneva, and Seoul?

I bet that they all think you must be in a cult, to support a alleged felon, 91 times over.

They are probably right.
no we already did this. YOU are in a cult. coh thinks for himself. he might be wrong. but he's not brainwashed. you have all the markings of it. no one posts Q stuff like you. no one uses the word "mansplaining." you've been mocked over your red hat nonsense. covid nonsense. there's no bigger cult member on this board than you. you and dbm are hte board's cultists. one on the right and one on the left. at least he has the balls to admit and see it and doesn't care.

if you have someone show you how many times you have posted Q nonsense. no one else is posting that crap. have told you how insane you are re your red hat nonsense etc. on and on. you'd think that you'd stop and reflect. unless you're in a cult and can't. you. are. in. a. cult. stop and reflect.

Maybe we overlap a little. I think paternalism is assuming too much responsibility for people’s well-being, and being too arrogant about government‘s assumed moral and intellectual superiority.

Paternalism such as mandatory seat belts and Social Security require the support of the electorate. If these programs weren't popular, our elected representatives would alter them or simply eliminate them.

Paternalism such as mandatory seat belts and Social Security require the support of the electorate. If these programs weren't popular, our elected representatives would alter them or simply eliminate them.
Well, there is that theory. If a government program is popular, it must be needed and a good program. I don’t subscribe to that theory of government. I don’t think that is sustainable.

no one posts Q stuff like you.
A forum keyword search on the term Q-Anon finds 188 posts, 11 by me, 177 by others

A forum keyword search on the term QAnon with no hyphen finds 115 more, 1 by me.

I am responsible for 12 of 303 posts. 4%

You remain fact-deprived. And an imbecile.

They are probably right.
A forum keyword search on the term Q-Anon finds 188 posts, 11 by me, 177 by others

A forum keyword search on the term QAnon with no hyphen finds 115 more, 1 by me.

I am responsible for 12 of 303 posts. 4%

You remain fact-deprived. And an imbecile.
Beahahaha. Shut up. Goo linked your inane posts one right after another. You’re a cultist.

no we already did this. YOU are in a cult. coh thinks for himself. he might be wrong. but he's not brainwashed. you have all the markings of it. no one posts Q stuff like you. no one uses the word "mansplaining." you've been mocked over your red hat nonsense. covid nonsense. there's no bigger cult member on this board than you. you and dbm are hte board's cultists. one on the right and one on the left. at least he has the balls to admit and see it and doesn't care.

if you have someone show you how many times you have posted Q nonsense. no one else is posting that crap. have told you how insane you are re your red hat nonsense etc. on and on. you'd think that you'd stop and reflect. unless you're in a cult and can't. you. are. in. a. cult. stop and reflect.
Agree. We have a cult of personality on the right and a cult of ideology on the left and have some members of each right here on the WC.

Agree. We have a cult of personality on the right and a cult of ideology on the left and have some members of each right here on the WC.
Flattery can get you on the Dream Team. Similar to women faking organisms in the bedroom, it’s welcomed. You might want to reword this if your auditioning for “The Team”.

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Well, there is that theory. If a government program is popular, it must be needed and a good program. I don’t subscribe to that theory of government. I don’t think that is sustainable.

CoH, not sustainable as the Pols don't think much beyond the next election. Thus long term funding as in higher taxes now to fund programs for the long pull don't happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT