ADVERTISEMENT

Vermin

Yep. Getting ready to do a lot of travel next year. Once they find out we are Americans, the number one question will be about Trump and how it could happen.
You used to say that about GWB and it was bull for the most part. I know because I also travel internationally and I think it’s a fair guess that I knew/know more of foreign nationals. However, you’re right this time. They are baffled that he was elected. It’s not his party, it’s him. However he was our President so I never bad mouthed him or those who voted for him. I save that for here. ;)

Reactions: PhyloeBedoe
That’s where you’re wrong. Murt, for the first time ever in life is fully focused on the Dream Team. Below are some pictures of beautiful ladies that a few years ago would have distracted Murt from the mission, but not now. He doesn’t give two shits about those beautiful tits and ass.

Sexy Temptation Island GIF by RTL

Sexy Hot Girl GIF

naked scarlett johansson GIF
@mcmurtry66 if you had a GM he’d sign this guy and force you to put him in the starting lineup.

You used to say that about GWB and it was bull for the most part. I know because I also travel internationally and I think it’s a fair guess that I knew/know more of foreign nationals. However, you’re right this time. They are baffled that he was elected. It’s not his party, it’s him. However he was our President so I never bad mouthed him or those who voted for him. I save that for here. ;)
At the time, we didn't think it could get worse than gwb.

Boy were we wrong.

That’s where you’re wrong. Murt, for the first time ever in life is fully focused on the Dream Team. Below are some pictures of beautiful ladies that a few years ago would have distracted Murt from the mission, but not now. He doesn’t give two shits about those beautiful tits and ass.

Sexy Temptation Island GIF by RTL

Sexy Hot Girl GIF

naked scarlett johansson GIF
That second one is a Hamas

He said the "right" is appeasing Russia. There are a number of real conservatives who are supporting continuing funding to Ukraine, but the wackos lead by Gaetz and MTG are saying not one penny more. Not sure how you can imply the right is not appeasing Russia. Ever since Trump had repeatedly referred to Putin as a smart and strong leader and then shamelessly kissed his ass in Helsinki (why would anyone not believe an authoritarian who was a former KGB officer?), the wacko right in congress has been silent about Trump's bromance, Russian aggression and human rights violation.
The right isn’t appeasing Russia. Left wing media told you that and you believed them because you’re gullible. Reality is the Republicans control the House and an overwhelming majority of them approved every spending bill supporting Ukraine. Republicans never miss an opportunity to fund a war. They f#cking love it.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Did I? I don’t remember that. I don’t remember talking to people in other countries about politics much before Trump, honestly. You could be right. It sounds quaint now, just having issues with someone’s policies, not their entire life as a human.

The right isn’t appeasing Russia. Left wing media told you that and you believed them because you’re gullible. Reality is the Republicans control the House and an overwhelming majority of them approved every spending bill supporting Ukraine. Republicans never miss an opportunity to fund a war. They f#cking love it.
200.gif

I think you’ll find the majority of polls show trump ahead. When you look at Biden’s approval on the economy, foreign policy, immigration etc it’s really, really low. If i were a betting man I suspect trump would beat Biden at this point in the EC. If Biden had an ounce of decency with his record or care for the party he would drop out. I can’t imagine four more years of Biden. Hell what would he even look like

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
I think you’ll find the majority of polls show trump ahead. When you look at Biden’s approval on the economy, foreign policy, immigration etc it’s really, really low. If i were a betting man I suspect trump would beat Biden at this point in the EC. If Biden had an ounce of decency with his record or care for the party he would drop out. I can’t imagine four more years of Biden. Hell what would he even look like

He’s surround himself with people who are not crooks, that’s all I know.

He’s surround himself with people who are not crooks, that’s all I know.
Trump is a terrible person. But i do not believe our democracy is in jeopardy with him in charge. And his policy preferences are far more aligned with mine than the Dems. And that is more important to me, more germane to my life and those I love, than his character. Simple as that

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Trump is a terrible person. But i do not believe our democracy is in jeopardy with him in charge. And his policy preferences are far more aligned with mine than the Dems. And that is more important to me, more germane to my life and those I love, than his character. Simple as that
I really want to vote for Trump just to hear people whine about him for 5 more years (sort of joking), but I can’t get past that he’s not fiscally conservative. He’s also not pro Bitcoin, which means I can’t vote for him.

Well while I’m not sure I believe our democracy is in jeopardy, I believe Trump has shown us that he has no qualms about doing whatever he wants to do’ legal or constitution be dammed. In his first term he had done solid people around him to help try to rid him of his craziest ideas. Those people eventually all quit. If he gets another term, there will be no one to restrain him. It will be the likes of Mike Lindell and all his other crazies who are not in jail. I have zero confidence he can surround himself with competent people. He had the advantage of coming into an Obama booming economy. I have serious doubt that the economy would have bounded back to where it is now under a Trump presidency. Many of his financial policies, at the time, experts said were good for short term, but dangerous for long term
Edit: That being said, I’m in the fortunate position of being in a place where I can afford to lose some of my portfolio and am more than happy to do so to not have the tumult of another four years of Trump. I’m not sold that he did anything much more than sit back and let the economy continue though. Loosened some regulations, which I’m not sure is a good thing…

Well while I’m not sure I believe our democracy is in jeopardy, I believe Trump has shown us that he has no qualms about doing whatever he wants to do’ legal or constitution be dammed. In his first term he had done solid people around him to help try to rid him of his craziest ideas. Those people eventually all quit. If he gets another term, there will be no one to restrain him. It will be the likes of Mike Lindell and all his other crazies who are not in jail. I have zero confidence he can surround himself with competent people. He had the advantage of coming into an Obama booming economy. I have serious doubt that the economy would have bounded back to where it is now under a Trump presidency. Many of his financial policies, at the time, experts said were good for short term, but dangerous for long term.
Except that he is complying with the courts now and his election challenges all took place through the courts. So history tells us otherwise. We have 4 years of trump and 3 of Biden to compare. I think most people will say life was far better under trump. Factors and variables and circumstances of course bear on same, but injuries happen and the coach is stuck with the record. The majority of people lost faith in biden based on his tenure

I’m
Except that he is complying with the courts now and his election challenges all took place through the courts. So history tells us otherwise. We have 4 years of trump and 3 of Biden to compare. I think most people will say life was far better under trump. Factors and variables and circumstances of course bear on same, but injuries happen and the coach is stuck with the record. The majority of people lost faith in biden based on his tenure
yeah I just don’t think you can compare pre Covid and post Covid. Whoever had the clean up was in for a mess

Reactions: UncleMark
I’m

yeah I just don’t think you can compare pre Covid and post Covid. Whoever had the clean up was in for a mess
Biden came out endeavoring to be the most transformative president in history. It’s a philosophical/ideological difference.

That hasn't happened, though, even once, at least with respect to all Trump voters.

For the zillionth time...
Not all Trump voters are cultists.
Not all Trump voters are racist.
Not all Trump voters are xenophobic.
Not all Trump voters are mysogynistic.
Not all Trump voters are stupid.

Trump is all of those things, it seems to me.

A FEW of his MOST DEVOUT followers, particularly those who deny basic facts about his behavior and beliefs, seem to display all of the attitubes of cultists.
Not all Biden voters are vermin. There are a few snakes in there too.

• Haha
Reactions: Indianaftw
Not all Biden voters are vermin. There are a few snakes in there too.
Not very Christian, Van. Even you won’t denounce Trump’s remarks? ( I know you are joking , but it’s honestly disheartening and disturbing that not one single conservative can say Trump was wrong. ( excluding Aloha and other true conservatives… it’s the Trumpers)

Last edited:
Do you think it's fair to say there is an internal battle brewing within the Far Right? There is the neo-Nazi,Fascist wing which actually reveres Hitler and detests Jews, people like Fuentes and his ilk...

But then there are the Evangelicals/Fundamentalist Christians who don't really like Jews but adopt a rabid pro-Israel stance based on biblical prophecy. The Holy Land, Revelations, the onset of Jesus's kingdom on Earth. They basically need the Jews, and more specifically the Zionists to be the placeholder and help usher in the End of Time.

Listen closely to what they actually say and read between the lines. I get the sense they tolerate Jews (at least those who are right wing), but ultimately that not believing in Jesus thingy will be a barrier too large to overcome when the Jews outlive their usefulness... Heck the church I was raised in didn't even consider Catholics as fellow Christians, so you can imagine how they viewed Jews on an individual level. But boy did they love them some Israel...
It's rather obvious whatever 'Church' you attended, failed.

This little vermin moment for the libs while the country gets burned down by commie bastards.

Here mic drop. Love this broads face

Last edited:
Reactions: Mas-sa-suta
This little vermin moment for the libs while the country gets burned down by commie bastards.

Here mic drop. Love this b!tches face

Funny when he says this is whats wrong with the msm and the focus should be elsewhere. Perfect example of sh!t rolling down hill. MSM tries having a moment with Trump, and fails miserably, so its clownshow sheep bring it right here to this board. LMAO

CIA/FBI/MSM mkultra propaganda plan complete... CHECK. (Ya'll be good little sheeples)

Meanwhile the glorious leaders you worship just released another 10 billion to terrorists, are making authoritarian moves in regards to the internet, and clean up a city for a foreign communist leader rather than the people that live there.

What dystopian movie is this??????????? Ohhhh yea its not........Its really happening. Thank a dem today, I'm sure Iran and China concur.

What was your answer?

If that was leading up to the deplorables comment then most liberals have acknowledged it was bad taste and she shouldn't have said it.

Vermin and it's nazi connections is much worse and I don't see any conservatives doing anything but defend or yabbut it.

Trumpers refusal to even acknowledge that Trump says anything wrong is unmatched.

What was your answer?
Usually along the lines of "I am as bewildered as you are. I don't understand why anyone would vote for him, though until he came along I supported the party that he claims to represent. It seems to be almost a cult".

Usually along the lines of "I am as bewildered as you are. I don't understand why anyone would vote for him, though until he came along I supported the party that he claims to represent. It seems to be almost a cult".
I would have said “ voters saw him as the antidote to paternalistic controlling government bureaucracy like the EU has become”.

I would have said “ voters saw him as the antidote to paternalistic controlling government bureaucracy like the EU has become”.
And they would have laughed in your face. No, they wouldn’t because they are too polite.

Paternalism to me means the state telling its citizens how to live.

On the subject of abortion as an example, are the twenty seven European countries allowing more of its citizens to make their own decisions, or are they becoming more paternalistic by outlawing abortion ?

Street fights with guns.

Potentially at some point. Don't think it starts that way though. When you live in a multicultural society, you have to have some type of bond that binds you together. We have torn them all down. So tribalism appears to be the order of the day.

We appear on the cusp of doing the 1960's on steroids.

Reactions: Spartans9312
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT