ADVERTISEMENT

Vermin

Bowlmania

All-American
Sep 23, 2016
They're not even trying to hide it anymore. They're saying the quiet part loud. Trump in recent days has referred to political opponents as "vermin." And it wasn't a faux pas on his part. In one instance, he read it from a TelePrompter and in another he posted it on social media.

And that's not all. His campaign spokesman, while denying that Trump sounds like Hitler (or Mussolini), announced that Trump's critics' "entire existence will be crushed when President Trump returns to the White House!" As someone else said, "In denying that Trump sounds like a Nazi, his spokesman sounds like Goebbels." Some other fair commentary - - former Republican Congressman Joe Walsh: "Dictator's spokesman making clear what the dictator will do."

Excited about voting for this, far-righties? Jesus God.

They're not even trying to hide it anymore. They're saying the quiet part loud. Trump in recent days has referred to political opponents as "vermin." And it wasn't a faux pas on his part. In one instance, he read it from a TelePrompter and in another he posted it on social media.

And that's not all. His campaign spokesman, while denying that Trump sounds like Hitler (or Mussolini), announced that Trump's critics' "entire existence will be crushed when President Trump returns to the White House!" As someone else said, "In denying that Trump sounds like a Nazi, his spokesman sounds like Goebbels." Some other fair commentary - - former Republican Congressman Joe Walsh: "Dictator's spokesman making clear what the dictator will do."

OMG! Next you’ll tell us he sent a book to to Letitia James with no return address.

I would suggest that your side of the aisle has its own issues to deal with before worrying about the other. The vast majority of the people doing antisemitic stuff right now are on the left. Yeah, the right has its own issues too, but we aren't exactly filling the streets with thousands of people leading to police departments to tell Jews to stay home. Get that figured out first.

I would suggest that your side of the aisle has its own issues to deal with before worrying about the other. The vast majority of the people doing antisemitic stuff right now are on the left. Yeah, the right has its own issues too, but we aren't exactly filling the streets with thousands of people leading to police departments to tell Jews to stay home. Get that figured out first.
I would suggest you take your head out of your ass.

First, I’m not on a “side of the aisle.” I’m an independent after being a registered Republican for many years. I’ve never been a Dem.

A candidate for president of the United States and his spokesman are using language straight from the Nazi playbook and you’re doing a stupid “everything equals everything” and otherwise turning a blind eye. Un-fvcking-believable.

I would suggest you take your head out of your ass.

First, I’m not on a “side of the aisle.” I’m an independent after being a registered Republican for many years. I’ve never been a Dem.

A candidate for president of the United States and his spokesman are using language straight from the Nazi playbook and you’re doing a stupid “everything equals everything” and otherwise turning a blind eye. Un-fvcking-believable.

"I am a former Republican who blah, blah, blah...." You are of the left. You quack like the duck, you walk like the duck, you are the duck. That out of the way....

You have seated Congressional members talking about "from the river to the sea". You have tens of thousands of people who have been marching the past month with signs saying that Jews should be thrown in the trash. Swastikas go up. Stores vandalized. The NYPD had to tell Jews to stay off the streets one night because they couldn't trust the protestors to leave them alone. Jewish students being harassed on college campuses. Shall I go on? If we want to play pin the tail on the Nazi, I would suggest looking at the "new" side of the aisle you have been full throated supporting in everything they do for as long as I can remember Mr. Former Republican.

Furthermore, all of this is over the use of one word.

By the way, both of the guys in the top video are idiots. I had to include those morons because of the way Twitter links.

Where you been Bowl. You can find me criticizing people on the right pretty regularly over the past month. Any takedown of Rashida and the squad from you Mr. Independent? Any uncomfortable admissions that maybe the right has been right about the intersectional and woke BS in schools Mr. Former Republican?

You want people to go apoplectic over the use of one word and I am just kind of thinking that for a former Republican who is now and Independent that you have been pretty silent about the huge problem on the side you now frequently find common cause with. Why is that?

Agree with Crazy that in light of the last month applying the “Nazi” label to whatever crap is falling out of Trump’s mouth that day is really quaint.

Maybe term two would be a disastrous revenge tour but to date he hasn’t tried to imprison his political opponents so he has the moral high ground in them on that respect at least.

Agree with Crazy that in light of the last month applying the “Nazi” label to whatever crap is falling out of Trump’s mouth that day is really quaint.

Maybe term two would be a disastrous revenge tour but to date he hasn’t tried to imprison his political opponents so he has the moral high ground in them on that respect at least.
Not fled the country. Not surrounded by proud boys in palm in a standoff. He’s going through the courts. Agree the revenge tour would be more of the same garbage but at this point I’ll vote trump over Biden and this left in a heartbeat.

Not fled the country. Not surrounded by proud boys in palm in a standoff. He’s going through the courts. Agree the revenge tour would be more of the same garbage but at this point I’ll vote trump over Biden and this left in a heartbeat.
0*ltQkCTMfLA76FYzr.

Richard Pryor, why did you leave us so soon?

"I am a former Republican who blah, blah, blah...." You are of the left. You quack like the duck, you walk like the duck, you are the duck. That out of the way....

You have seated Congressional members talking about "from the river to the sea". You have tens of thousands of people who have been marching the past month with signs saying that Jews should be thrown in the trash. Swastikas go up. Stores vandalized. The NYPD had to tell Jews to stay off the streets one night because they couldn't trust the protestors to leave them alone. Jewish students being harassed on college campuses. Shall I go on? If we want to play pin the tail on the Nazi, I would suggest looking at the "new" side of the aisle you have been full throated supporting in everything they do for as long as I can remember Mr. Former Republican.
You're not very bright. The only way you're able to respond to my posts is by making shit up and characterizing me as something I'm not. Please point to all the hard-left positions I've taken on this board. (Tip: Don't waste your time - - you won't find any). In your simple little mind, the fact that I strongly oppose Trump is sufficient evidence that I'm a hard-lefty and/or a Dem. What a moron.

I'll say it again. Trump now refers to political opponents as "vermin." His spokesman talked about "crushing the existence" of Trump's critics. And this isn't the start of this kind of dictatorial rhetoric. Same guy a few years back said there were "very fine people" among the tiki-torch crowd in Charlottesville. Same guy refers to the press as "enemies of the people." Same guy insists elections are rigged. Same guy told subordinates he had no plans to leave the White House if he lost the election. Same guy has taken a wrecking ball to other democratic institutions. Same guy suggested the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs should be executed. Same guy has told advisers that, if he's back in the Oval Office, he wants the Justice Department to investigate Milley, General Kelly and Bill Barr. Same guy is fixated on prosecuting his perceived enemies. Same guy has given the green light for associates to draft executive orders to deploy the military domestically under the Insurrection Act to quell demonstrations he doesn't like.

This is all straight from the authoritarian playbook. The most recent comments are straight from the Hitler and Goebbels playbook. But keep spewing those imbecilic false equivalences and propping this POS up and we'll end up with the kind of country you might actually prefer.

Have a nice day.

You seem to forget the "Lock her up" chant at his rallies.

And if Trump is innocent (hahahahaha yea right) then he wouldn't be found guilty.

Mr Pussy groper has no moral high ground.

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
Would still vote for a reasonable Dem over trump. But the last three years. Forget it. Take trump over that any day
Secretary of State Jared Kushner. How awesome will that be?

And the best part is, he’s earned far more trust than anyone should ever put in the Obama/ Biden foreign policy establishment.

How unfair it is to put words into Trump's mouth!

Oh wait, those words came out of Trump's mouth.

How unfair it is to notice what words came out of Trump's mouth!

Reactions: IU_Hickory
That's pretty weak whatabboutism right there. What's wrong with some Democrats doesn't change or mitigate what's wrong with Trump.

This whole point is just dumb. I’ll bet you a six pack of your choice Trump has no clue what is in or out of the Nazi playbook. Knowing that kind of history is not his bag.

He is doing a mighty fine job of plagiarizing then. Stephen Miller must be reading him bed time stories of his favorite hero. We all know how much Trump loves dictators. idolizes them in fact because dictators don't have to answer to anyone.

Reactions: IUPaterade724

He trump is a traitor to the Constitution. I do not understand ho anyone can vote for him.

Well yeah, except this is your guy that leads your party. The two aren’t really comparable.

Well, there is the fact that his opponent hasn’t done anything in order to be threatened to prison. Trump, on the other hand m has 91 indictments, so that comparison doesn’t seem very valid,

• Haha
You’ve been talking about taking Trump down by any means necessary, whether legitimate or not, for years now.

You really have no leg to stand on when talking about partisanship in others.
The excuses made for Trump are pathetic. Perhaps, if he hadn’t been breaking the norms and laws of our country with impunity for decades, it wouldn’t be so easy to go after him. Of course people are going after him. He’s skirted the law by threatening and buying people off for years.

nostalgia love GIF
yabbut yabbut yabbut

This whole point is just dumb. I’ll bet you a six pack of your choice Trump has no clue what is in or out of the Nazi playbook. Knowing that kind of history is not his bag.
Knowing any kind of history is not really his bag, is it? But people arLund him certainly do. Remember his call to order to the PROUD BOYS? Remember his rhetoric leading up to January 6? Words have meaning .

I don't get that kind of thinking. If the other side is 10 X worse, you can still work on your own side, can't you?

I don't think this issue is one of antisemitism for Trump. I have no doubt Trump doesn't really want to be Hitler. But he hangs with, seeks advice from, some shady characters who know why they are using that word--not to persecute Jews, but to lay the groundwork for dehumanizing Trump opponents to fire up the base to hate them and then accept Trump doing whatever--no matter how potentially illegitimate or harmful to the country's norms--to "get" them.

Can't we condemn that kind of a politics AND condemn the crazy pro-Hamas Left?

Secretary of State Jared Kushner. How awesome will that be?

And the best part is, he’s earned far more trust than anyone should ever put in the Obama/ Biden foreign policy establishment.
Yeah that 2 billion from the Saudis earned him a lot of trust. The guy that couldn’t even get security clearance until Daddy in Law pushed it through. Wonder why?

Ah. One of those Jewish Neo-Nazi's. I know the type.

Yea because kids never break off from their family.. never a rebel or rotten egg in the history of the human race.

Maybe you'd like to try better to yabbut for his neo-nazi ties. Maybe you'd like to address his white nationalist ties instead.

Ah. One of those Jewish Neo-Nazi's. I know the type.
But what about…..which ones are advising President Biden. This who,e thread is pathetic And filled with what about sand excuses for disgusting behavior. Not a surprise, since your side has been excusing Trump’s behavior for years now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT