ADVERTISEMENT

Why does Trump keep paraphrasing Hitler?

You left out the fast and the furious and funding Iran terrorists. Also laundering money through the Clinton foundation. Yup Obama was the worst now Biden stole his cape.
The Benghazi adventure in amateur illegal arms trading, resulting in the death of one (very compromised) State Department fixer and four security staff(all American)should have earned a number of State Department and DOD bigs a good hanging in Guantanamo.
Perhaps there's still time to hold them accountable.

The Benghazi adventure in amateur illegal arms trading, resulting in the death of one (very compromised) State Department fixer and four security staff(all American)should have earned a number of State Department and DOD bigs a good hanging in Guantanamo.
Perhaps there's still time to hold them accountable.
Agreed and sorry I left out Benghazi shame on me. Spying on Trump, Behind the funding of Isis, Leaving arms behind on more than one occasion for the enemy, laundering through the Clinton Foundation. Dude was straight up dripping in CIA corruption.

While I would love to give that book credence, due to the facts we've laid out here the past few years and how the generals are owned by the MIC, while the msm is total allegiant to the left, I have to say without any doubts that article and book are FOS. No offense to you aloha it is what it is.

While I would love to give that book credence, due to the facts we've laid out here the past few years and how the generals are owned by the MIC, while the msm is total allegiant to the left, I have to say without any doubts that article and book are FOS. No offense to you aloha it is what it is.
You’ve laid out nothing of the sort, but keep on believing in nonsense. One day you might return to reality. I’m assuming you’ve once lived in the real world. 😉

You’ve laid out nothing of the sort, but keep on believing in nonsense. One day you might return to reality. I’m assuming you’ve once lived in the real world. 😉
Ohhh I'm in reality its called common sense. This country is a dripping cesspool of scumbag politicians. It needs a DRASTIC turnaround. Might be gone unless someone BIG comes in with a Julian Assange type and openly exposes these bitches forcing them to have to step down. Would love to see it and would love to see Capital punishment where it fits the crimes. And there are A LOT OF CRIMES. TONS.

Ohhh I'm in reality its called common sense. This country is a dripping cesspool of scumbag politicians. It needs a DRASTIC turnaround. Might be gone unless someone BIG comes in with a Julian Assange type and openly exposes these bitches forcing them to have to step down. Would love to see it and would love to see Capital punishment where it fits the crimes. And there are A LOT OF CRIMES. TONS.
I see that "Common Sense" avatar of yours and I get a smile out of it every time. It's not exactly a good description of an attribute of yours. However, you can think it does. You think a lot of things that are nonsensical. ;)

I appreciate that you know it's "a lot" and not "alot." :)

I see that "Common Sense" avatar of yours and I get a smile out of it every time. It's not exactly a good description of an attribute of yours. However, you can think it does. You think a lot of things that are nonsensical. ;)

I appreciate that you know it's "a lot" and not "alot." :)
You know what when your standing on a job site and shits goin down I don't always pay attention to what I type, AND I really don't care what people have to say about it. ESPECIALLY college peeps who "THINK" they are smart.

You know what when your standing on a job site and shits goin down I don't always pay attention to what I type, AND I really don't care what people have to say about it. ESPECIALLY college peeps who "THINK" they are smart.
Try driving a ship alongside an oiler for an hour plus taking on 250,000 gallons of fuel with only 150 feet between ships while going 12 knots. Some people find that stressful. ;) I called it a Saturday task.

Try driving a ship alongside an oiler for an hour plus taking on 250,000 gallons of fuel with only 150 feet between ships while going 12 knots. Some people find that stressful. ;) I called it a Saturday task.
Well if you're posting while doing that I want my tax dollars back.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
The US Military is an $891 Billion Benefit Plan for Senior Officers.
Compare the number of 4-star officers at the end of WW2 with current numbers....bloat for sure..!

So in speeches and social media over Veterans Day Trump repeatedly used the word "vermin". Now that's either his typical fascination with discovering a new vocabulary word (and overusing it), or he's been catching up on his Mein Kampf homework again...

"In the future, Hitler insisted, this would not be the case. He wrote in Mein Kampf (1924): “If the best men were dying at the front, the least we could do was to wipe out the vermin.”
Is it just a coincidnce that twice in a single weekend Trump referred to his political enemies as vermin? And where is the outrage from the people who were so upset when Clinton referred to a certain element within Trump's base as a "basket of deplorables"? Any of you MAGA types want to argue that "deplorable" is more vitrolic than "vermin"?

"His use—twice; once on social media, and then repeated in a speech—of the word “vermin” to describe his political enemies cannot be an accident. That’s an unusual word choice. It’s not a smear that one just grabs out of the air. And it appears in history chiefly in one context, and one context only."

Notice how in his speech Trump singles out what he sees as "the Left" as vermin, but makes no mention of eliminating Nazis? Surely if we're going to eliminate people who want to "destroy America" and "conduct political terrorism" you have to start with the right wing who is responsible for (at a guess) 90% of the mass murders and poltical violence conducted in thde US over that past deacade"?

Let's blame fake boogeymen like Antifa, when we have the direct correlation between Neo-Nazis and far right radicals with multiple mass murders that I can name off the top of my head like Buffalo, the Pittsburgh synagogue, El Paso and Allen shootings in Texas. Even the clown who killed Fed Ex workers in Indy had Nazi propaganda on his phone...

So is Trump to blind to see all of those very obvious examples? Is that why he basicaally pooh poohs the probelm of "far right terrorism"?Couldn't be the Neo-Nazi segments within his core of supporters. Could it?

fake anti-fa

yawn

Reactions: Spartans9312
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT