ADVERTISEMENT

Why does Trump keep paraphrasing Hitler?

We have millions in the states that want death to all Jews but the word vermin gets your attention. 😂
You know, is this complicated world, two things can be wrong. And once again, I don’t think our President wants death to Jews. You all are just trying, once again, to make excuses for Trump’s repulsive behavior. 6 years of it must get tiring, doesn’t it?

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Yeah that’s really hilarious, ftw. Horrible human who only horrible humans would still support.
Only a horrible person could have this take. You are not to be taken seriously. People believe that policy is more important than the individual’s character flaws as it relates to them. There are many good people that will vote for Trump(if he is the R nominee)because:
They believe abortion is murder​
They believe in science(a man is a man, etc)​
They want someone that will champion decency as they see it in schools​
They want someone interested in protecting our borders​
They want someone interested in reducing crime & making our cities safer​
They want someone that may do a better job at curbing inflation​
You may not believe these same things, or that Trump will be effective in implementing, but people know with certainty that the Dems are not interested in these things based on current policies.​

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Only a horrible person could have this take. You are not to be taken seriously. People believe that policy is more important than the individual’s character flaws as it relates to them. There are many good people that will vote for Trump(if he is the R nominee)because:
You may not believe these same things, or that Trump will be effective in implementing, but people know with certainty that the Dems are not interested in these things based on current policies.​
Sorry. We’ll have to disagree. They believe in science. lol since when? Trump is a horrible human. They could find other people who share those beliefs, but they aren’t interested. They want the horrible human. The one that calls the people in the US vermin. That guy.

Believing Trump is going to make an impact on all those 'beliefs' is like believing IU should bring back Mike Davis to win some basketball championships.

LOL .............

Reactions: zeke4ahs
They believe ...​
You forgot

they believe that their blood is being poisoned by the arrival of dirty immigrants

they agree with their hero that Putin is quite a wonderful, amazing guy

ditto Kim Jong Un

They think NATO? Who the F needs NATO? Better off giving all that money to US billionaires!

Thwy think "climate crisis"? What climate crisis? Give me coal please! Drill baby drill!

Hahahahaha two threads...Whatever you spew about the right, the left is doing it 10 times worse, from spying, to framing, to setting up, to attacking, to threats. All this BS you bring while this sums you up...

Hilarious you guys don't have a leg to stand on.
That’s so silly, getting a collage like that. But it means zero because none of them are the president, are they? But nice what about…

You forgot

they believe that their blood is being poisoned by the arrival of dirty immigrants

they agree with their hero that Putin is quite a wonderful, amazing guy

ditto Kim Jong Un

They think NATO? Who the F needs NATO? Better off giving all that money to US billionaires!

Thwy think "climate crisis"? What climate crisis? Give me coal please! Drill baby drill!
The people I know believe NONE of those things, zero.

Sorry. We’ll have to disagree. They believe in science. lol since when? Trump is a horrible human. They could find other people who share those beliefs, but they aren’t interested. They want the horrible human. The one that calls the people in the US vermin. That guy.
Care to provide any facts to dispute what they believe, or do you just believe differently. Again, this is about you saying anyone that voted for him is a horrible person, which is a ridiculous, moronic statement.

Care to provide any facts to dispute what they believe, or do you just believe differently. Again, this is about you saying anyone that voted for him is a horrible person, which is a ridiculous, moronic statement.
Sorry. The people who would still vote for Trump, after all we know, have a broken moral code. And for the record, I said STILL support him after all we know. In 2016, maybe some people weren’t paying attention so they get a pass. 2020, not so much. Now? Rape trial, 91 indictments? Sorry . Support someone who believes as you do without the repulsive behavior.

Reminder: I've already said I'm done with the pedo references, and trying to get cute with "Minor Attracted Persons" doesn't cut it either. Don't like it, then take your case to the owner.

LOL .............
FYI… the inflation isn’t even true, although I’m sure many Trumpers believe that. Our inflation is lowest in the world. Nearly every conservative talking head and everyone here was certain we were headed for a recession. Didn’t happen. ( that should not have been a response to TMP but too lazy to retype.

Reminder: I've already said I'm done with the pedo references, and trying to get cute with "Minor Attracted Persons" doesn't cut it either. Don't like it, then take your case to the owner.
No doubt your team wants to suppress that talk, understandable…

FYI… the inflation isn’t even true, although I’m sure many Trumpers believe that. Our inflation is lowest in the world. Nearly every conservative talking head and everyone here was certain we were headed for a recession. Didn’t happen. ( that should not have been a response to TMP but too lazy to retype.
They believe all kinds of dumb shit because they want to ... the list is endless and should be embarrassing to them after 6 years of it being nothing but obvious bullshit, but faith in the Mango Messiah is unquestionable.

Wasting your time. Half the people on this board are completely mk ultraed. The Cia checks this board to monitor how well the experiment has gone...it's an obvious success.

& how did that inform his policy?
Are
Sorry. The people who would still vote for Trump, after all we know, have a broken moral code. And for the record, I said STILL support him after all we know. In 2016, maybe some people weren’t paying attention so they get a pass. 2020, not so much. Now? Rape trial, 91 indictments? Sorry . Support someone who believes as you do without the repulsive behavior.
Did you just cop to having a broken moral code? I applaud you saying so if I’ve read that accurately. I just wish Danc would say he doesn’t care that Trump was on LoLita Express- I’d get his undying loyalty better/ but he only fibs as to why Trump was on that plane multiple times according to sworn testimony in Maxwell trial and linked my me many many times herein

The fact that not a single person on the right can just say no, that’s wrong is simply pathetic. They’ve been making excuses for him for years and it’s obvious it will never stop. Condemn without a yeah but. Impossible. The one thing Trump is right about is he knows his base. He could indeed shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and there would be people here saying but what about Chicago? Wasn’t Charles Manson a leftist, etc. And wonder why they get called a cult.
Clueless word salad...

nonstop corruption, racism, sexism, 91 felonies, by consensus the worst President in US history, and you just look the other way
worst president in us history lol that's absurd. biden is so much worse it's comical for you to even write that. trump is a scumbag. his presidency blows biden's away. you are just lost in your cult. you've lost the ability to think. it's the brainwashing of a cult. It’s not a coincidence most Americans have more faith in trump than Biden

Last edited:
nonstop corruption, racism, sexism, 91 felonies, by consensus the worst President in US history, and you just look the other way
You left out the fast and the furious and funding Iran terrorists. Also laundering money through the Clinton foundation. Yup Obama was the worst now Biden stole his cape.

You left out the fast and the furious and funding Iran terrorists. Also laundering money through the Clinton foundation. Yup Obama was the worst now Biden stole his cape.
It's amazing to me that you'd fall for what are at best half-truths and turn around and think every legal action allegation/indictment/charge against Trump is some fabricated witch hunt.

What consensus?

You collectivist turds have tried to lawfare PDJT since 2015...AND YOU CAN'T TOUCH HIM!!

Your fvcking pudding brain fraud can't tie his shoes or function at any level and you look the other way..

Racist? Trump was loved by the black establishment in New York until he became a threat to the corrupt Mandarins holding power.

Envy oozes off every word you post about PDJT.

• Haha
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
It's amazing to me that you'd fall for what are at best half-truths and turn around and think every legal action allegation/indictment/charge against Trump is some fabricated witch hunt.
Well when you look at the douchebags that brought them forward its not hard to see this is a politically motivated "THIRD WORLD" (THANKS DEMOCRATS) bunch of bullshit and its damn embarrassing. This country is a woke, crime ridden, f*cked up culture with all the lgtbq bullcrap.

I'll never forget the interviewer that went to Africa and interviewed tribesman trying to explain our country and lgbtq and sex changes. They looked at the interviewer like he was a madman. Its f*cking ridiculous.

You know, is this complicated world, two things can be wrong. And once again, I don’t think our President wants death to Jews. You all are just trying, once again, to make excuses for Trump’s repulsive behavior. 6 years of it must get tiring, doesn’t it?
He doesn't want death to American Jews, but he doesn't care enough about their lives to actually call out who is threatening their lives, or to sic his DOJ on them, as he did the January 6th trespassers.

worst president in us history lol that's absurd. biden is so much worse it's comical for you to even write that. trump is a scumbag. his presidency blows biden's away. you are just lost in your cult. you've lost the ability to think. it's the brainwashing of a cult. It’s not a coincidence most Americans have more faith in trump than Biden
What's funny is he claims to be a scientist.............

Ohhh its not just Joe....Kamala is every damn bit as bad and worse. I'll never forget this. Many have, you know why? Because there is so much corruption dripping from this party shit gets lost in the wash now.

Here

Well when you look at the douchebags that brought them forward its not hard to see this is a politically motivated "THIRD WORLD" (THANKS DEMOCRATS) bunch of bullshit and its damn embarrassing. This country is a woke, crime ridden, f*cked up culture with all the lgtbq bullcrap.

I'll never forget the interviewer that went to Africa and interviewed tribesman trying to explain our country and lgbtq and sex changes. They looked at the interviewer like he was a madman. Its f*cking ridiculous.
Nothing about the charges against Trump are 'third world' or politically motivated. Are you suggesting he's innocent on all counts?

And the stance on the LGBTQ community has nothing to do with Trump's criminal activity. I'm not sure why you brought that up.

I'm not sure why you brought that up.
Because the sooner the cancer is gone the sooner we can get back to a normal society. The left is abnormal. In the famous words of milei "You can't give sh!t leftists an inch".

Everything thats going on with Trump is coming from the sh!t leftist dictatorship that is the Biden admin. He's a dictator, an absolute nazi communist. They attack the 1st amendment, attack their political opponents and exercise authoritarian moves (see internet fcc move) (see disinformation board) (see Twitter and Facebook manipulation) (see Trump lawsuits). Its an evil and corrupt cesspool of swamp feces. I could go on and on about the justice they deserve, but God will take care of that upon fleshsuit exit.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT