ADVERTISEMENT

Vermin

Hard line immigration policy = Neo Nazi White nationalist

I learned something new this morning thanks to our boards brightest.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Hard line immigration policy = Neo Nazi White nationalist

I learned something new this morning thanks to our boards brightest.

Did you struggle at connect the dots?

How about this? If Trump and Miller were dems, how would you react? Start there.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Okay. But you have to understand that those labels coming from your side are essentially white noise at this point. Open to proof of those accusations though.

I already linked you one article. You could do your own research...the info is out there.

• Wow
Reactions: outside shooter
This whole point is just dumb. I’ll bet you a six pack of your choice Trump has no clue what is in or out of the Nazi playbook. Knowing that kind of history is not his bag.
Well he's a moron and didn't know about the plots to kill Hitler. But according to Kelly, he wanted the US Military to get in line with what he saw as "blind obedience" to Hitler...

TRUMP EMBRACED NAZI GERMANY

Trump Allegedly Kept Hitler’s Speeches Near His Bed

Ivanka Trump Said Donald Trump Read And Kept A Book Of Hitler’s Speeches “My New Order” Near His Bed. According to Business Insider, “According to a 1990 Vanity Fair interview, Ivana Trump once told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that her husband, real-estate mogul Donald Trump, now a leading Republican presidential candidate, kept a book of Hitler's speeches near his bed. ‘Last April, perhaps in a surge of Czech nationalism, Ivana Trump told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that from time to time her husband reads a book of Hitler's collected speeches, My New Order, which he keeps in a cabinet by his bed ... Hitler's speeches, from his earliest days up through the Phony War of 1939, reveal his extraordinary ability as a master propagandist,’ Marie Brenner wrote.” [Business Insider, 9/1/15]

Trump Wanted U.S. Generals To Be Like Nazi Generals That Were “Totally Loyal” To Hitler

Trump Told John Kelly, “You ****ing Generals, Why Can’t You Be Like The German Generals?” From “World War II” That Were “Totally Loyal” To Hitler. According to the New Yorker, “It turned out that the generals had rules, standards, and expertise, not blind loyalty. The President’s loud complaint to John Kelly one day was typical: ‘You ****ing generals, why can’t you be like the German generals?’ ‘Which generals?’ Kelly asked. ‘The German generals in World War II,’ Trump responded. ‘You do know that they tried to kill Hitler three times and almost pulled it off?’ Kelly said. But, of course, Trump did not know that. ‘No, no, no, they were totally loyal to him,’ the President replied. In his version of history, the generals of the Third Reich had been completely subservient to Hitler; this was the model he wanted for his military. Kelly told Trump that there were no such American generals, but the President was determined to test the proposition.” [New Yorker, 8/8/22

Well he's a moron and didn't know about the plots to kill Hitler. But according to Kelly, he wanted the US Military to get in line with what he saw as "blind obedience" to Hitler...

Ivanka Trump Said Donald Trump Read And Kept A Book Of Hitler’s Speeches “My New Order” Near His Bed. According to Business Insider, “According to a 1990 Vanity Fair interview, Ivana Trump once told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that her husband, real-estate mogul Donald Trump, now a leading Republican presidential candidate, kept a book of Hitler's speeches near his bed. ‘Last April, perhaps in a surge of Czech nationalism, Ivana Trump told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that from time to time her husband reads a book of Hitler's collected speeches, My New Order, which he keeps in a cabinet by his bed ... Hitler's speeches, from his earliest days up through the Phony War of 1939, reveal his extraordinary ability as a master propagandist,’ Marie Brenner wrote.” [Business Insider, 9/1/15]

Trump Wanted U.S. Generals To Be Like Nazi Generals That Were “Totally Loyal” To Hitler

Trump Told John Kelly, “You ****ing Generals, Why Can’t You Be Like The German Generals?” From “World War II” That Were “Totally Loyal” To Hitler. According to the New Yorker, “It turned out that the generals had rules, standards, and expertise, not blind loyalty. The President’s loud complaint to John Kelly one day was typical: ‘You ****ing generals, why can’t you be like the German generals?’ ‘Which generals?’ Kelly asked. ‘The German generals in World War II,’ Trump responded. ‘You do know that they tried to kill Hitler three times and almost pulled it off?’ Kelly said. But, of course, Trump did not know that. ‘No, no, no, they were totally loyal to him,’ the President replied. In his version of history, the generals of the Third Reich had been completely subservient to Hitler; this was the model he wanted for his military. Kelly told Trump that there were no such American generals, but the President was determined to test the proposition.” [New Yorker, 8/8/22
shocking. the excuse that Trump can't read didn't hold water.

But what about…..which ones are advising President Biden. This who,e thread is pathetic And filled with what about sand excuses for disgusting behavior. Not a surprise, since your side has been excusing Trump’s behavior for years now.

Knowing any kind of history is not really his bag, is it? But people arLund him certainly do. Remember his call to order to the PROUD BOYS? Remember his rhetoric leading up to January 6? Words have meaning .
More evidence of how the world has gone stark raving mad.

Just weeks after the world stands by while Jew-hating Palestinians commit unspeakable atrocities against Jews, we have a thread about trump saying ”vermin”? Never mind the fact that Trump rammed a Hellfire up the rump of a Jew-hating terrorist and those who criticize him defend appeasement of those same Jew-hatters.

Who are the Nazis here?

Stop the world, I wanna get off.

Qasem Soleimani Says Hello​

yoi are pathetic.

If Steven Miller were a jew, would that explain the left's
hate directed at him?
I doubt the issue with Miller is his being "Jewish" since multiple Jews objected to his white nationalist rhetoric, and urged Trump to fire him.

As did the American Council of Rabbis...

And members of his own family expressed embarrassment that he was Jewish and a member of their family...His Uncle in particular...

"The uncle of White House senior adviser Stephen Miller said many of his family members pushed him to slam his nephew in a scathing editorial referring to him as an “immigration hypocrite.”

“I have a huge family,” David Glosser said during an appearance on CNN on Tuesday. “I wouldn’t offer to speak for my entire family, but dozens of family members encouraged me to push forward with this.”

Glosser said he also didn’t expect to change Miller’s stance on immigration following the release of his fiery editorial on Monday."

Just weeks after the world stands by while Jew-hating Palestinians commit unspeakable atrocities against Jews, we have a thread about trump saying ”vermin”? Never mind the fact that Trump rammed a Hellfire up the rump of a Jew-hating terrorist and those who criticize him defend appeasement of those same Jew-hatters.

Who are the Nazis here?

No threads allowed at all until all atrocities stop. Full stop. don't post again until the world is a better place.

I'm sure all you guys moaning and groaning about Biden about every little thing will stop as well ;) oh wait, you just don't like when people are mean to conservatives. Have you got your conservative victim card laminated yet?

x%2B6.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: outside shooter
F#ck it. You and crazy take IQ tests. I’ll bet you a grand he is brighter and has a higher IQ. I’d take my 5 year old over you and he struggles to wipe his own a#%.
I'd like to set up an IQ Test Challenge between the Board of Directors and the current lefty mods. winner takes all as mods for 2024

You're not very bright. The only way you're able to respond to my posts is by making shit up and characterizing me as something I'm not. Please point to all the hard-left positions I've taken on this board. (Tip: Don't waste your time - - you won't find any). In your simple little mind, the fact that I strongly oppose Trump is sufficient evidence that I'm a hard-lefty and/or a Dem. What a moron.

I'll say it again. Trump now refers to political opponents as "vermin." His spokesman talked about "crushing the existence" of Trump's critics. And this isn't the start of this kind of dictatorial rhetoric. Same guy a few years back said there were "very fine people" among the tiki-torch crowd in Charlottesville. Same guy refers to the press as "enemies of the people." Same guy insists elections are rigged. Same guy told subordinates he had no plans to leave the White House if he lost the election. Same guy has taken a wrecking ball to other democratic institutions. Same guy suggested the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs should be executed. Same guy has told advisers that, if he's back in the Oval Office, he wants the Justice Department to investigate Milley, General Kelly and Bill Barr. Same guy is fixated on prosecuting his perceived enemies. Same guy has given the green light for associates to draft executive orders to deploy the military domestically under the Insurrection Act to quell demonstrations he doesn't like.

This is all straight from the authoritarian playbook. The most recent comments are straight from the Hitler and Goebbels playbook. But keep spewing those imbecilic false equivalences and propping this POS up and we'll end up with the kind of country you might actually prefer.

Have a nice day.
Your first sentence sums you up. "You're not very bright" because he doesn't agree with your stance according to you "You're not very bright". That is the left to a T. Don't agree with you.??? You're wrong no ifs and or buts. Pitiful

Who are the Nazis here?

So while I agree that the Hamas terrorist attacks were "unspeakable atrocities", I wonder why many of the same people that are so up in arms over that weekend's atrocities take the opposite tact when it comes to Putin and the nearly 2 years of the same atrocities committed in Ukraine? Don't want to lump you in on this because I can't remember if you've ever expressed an anti-Ukranian position. But there are plenty of people on this board and apparently in the MAGA party who support Putin, oppose aid to Ukraine and yet are all in on whatever Israel wants to do...

I'm just confused as to why Hamas terrorism is worse than Russian terrorism for some people,and I have a sneaking suspicion it has to do with the cultural differences between "terrorist" and victim in the 2 scenarios. Some of the same folks who are demanding the US stop giving aid to Ukraine,have nowhere near that position towards the right wing Govt of Israel.And why aren't the same people who are opposed to further aid to Ukraine and calling for a cease fire there, not calling for a cease fire in Gaza and calling for aid to Israel to be cut off?
I'm not calling for aid to either Ukraine or Israel to be cut off, but the hypocrisy of people calling for aid to be shut off to one but not the other is blatant...

Love it. Our own March Madness. I’d like to throw in a hot wings eating contest as well. We need to test the mental fortitude of our future leaders.
Just for clarification purposes. So we have the Dream Team, which is a largely loosely affiliated group, not unlike Wu Tang. And then we have the Board of Directors - comprised of indianaftw, dbmhoosier, and danc.

Miller is an authoritarian and a white nationalist. What's wrong with him? Everything.
If Miller is a white nationalist, so is Biden.

Biden delivered the eulogy at Robert Byrds funeral in 2010. A guy who was an exalted cyclops in the KKK. Biden called him “a mentor”.

In 2020 he said black people who didn’t vote for him aren’t really black.

He literally fought desegregation in the 70’s.

It cracks me up how much Bidens history of racism is ignored by you guys.

Neither Biden or Trump are fit to be president.

Reactions: stollcpa
I don't get that kind of thinking. If the other side is 10 X worse, you can still work on your own side, can't you?

I don't think this issue is one of antisemitism for Trump. I have no doubt Trump doesn't really want to be Hitler. But he hangs with, seeks advice from, some shady characters who know why they are using that word--not to persecute Jews, but to lay the groundwork for dehumanizing Trump opponents to fire up the base to hate them and then accept Trump doing whatever--no matter how potentially illegitimate or harmful to the country's norms--to "get" them.

Can't we condemn that kind of a politics AND condemn the crazy pro-Hamas Left?

It's the selective outrage that is the issue. No, if you haven't been saying things about "your" side when there has been more than ample opportunity for the past month (at least), then no, you don't get to pull the Nazi card over one word.

You don't fall in that category around here but a whole bunch of people do.

Biden delivered the eulogy at Robert Byrds funeral in 2010. A guy who was an exalted cyclops in the KKK. Biden called him “a mentor”.

Yeah but but Biden didn’t advance a strong immigration policy. Which comes back to my original point.

Unless it manifests in policy that Democrats don’t like, it doesn’t realize what skeletons are in your closet. They clearly don’t care.

• Haha
I would suggest you take your head out of your ass.

First, I’m not on a “side of the aisle.” I’m an independent after being a registered Republican for many years. I’ve never been a Dem.

A candidate for president of the United States and his spokesman are using language straight from the Nazi playbook and you’re doing a stupid “everything equals everything” and otherwise turning a blind eye. Un-fvcking-believable.
The left is answering the call of Hamas to have repeated days of world-wide Krystallnacht.

Trump is saying mean things. Again. The DNC 1,000 Scandals Plan has failed - Every trick the left has pulled to get him off the Presidential stage has just strengthened him.

Cities run by the left are becoming so uninhabitable that illegal immigrants are heading back home.

At best, Biden is a doddering old fool and at worst a doddering old crime family head.

Too much of a good thing is still too much.

Qasem Soleimani Says Hello​

yoi are pathetic.
You made this ridiculous claim...

"Trump has no clue what is in or out of the Nazi playbook. Knowing that kind of history is not his bag."

I pointed out that your claim that Trump doesn't know history (he's a moron) is true. However I provided two solid points from two excellent sources to prove Trump admired Hitler.

First off Ivana pointing out that he had a copy of (not just Mein Kampf) but a far lesser know compilation of Hitler's speechs in his bedstand. Now I didn't even know of the existence of a work called "My New Order", so it seems highly unlikely that Ivana just made this claim up out of thin air.

And being of Czech ancestry she just might find it a bit disturbing that her husband of German ancestry consulted the works of the man who basically co-opted her homeland. The description provided says it went up thru 1939, which was a pretty pivotal era for German-Czech relations...

And I wonder, are you calling Kelly a liar? He's basically revealed a number of examples of Trump's indiffence to the US Military, including hurtful comments Trump directed towards Kelly's own son who was KIA. The fact that Trump wasn't aware of the tension between Hitler and the non-SS members of the General staff is a fact that gives credence to your point that he failed to grasp history.

But the point is that despite having an idealized view of the relationship between Hitler and some of the Generals, Trump sill longed for his Generals to be as subservient as he assumes the Wehrmacht Generals were. He wanted what he perceived as the Nazi playbook, and that's how he assumed the Military should work. Trump never really got this whole democracy/seperation of powers thingy. Just sort of assumed he could run the country like he runs his business.

If, we have a presidential debate I would hope someone would ask for clarification from Trump on what his exact plans are to deal with all the ungeziefer he is seeing.

Reactions: cosmickid

That's not even good whataboutism.

I'd like to set up an IQ Test Challenge between the Board of Directors and the current lefty mods. winner takes all as mods for 2024
Wait. Who is the Board of Directors? Do we have a new group on here?

Are they linked with or in opposition to the Pentaverate (made up of Goat, UncleMark, Bulk, and two figures so shadowy that know is quite sure who they are)?

The left is answering the call of Hamas to have repeated days of world-wide Krystallnacht.

Trump is saying mean things. Again. The DNC 1,000 Scandals Plan has failed - Every trick the left has pulled to get him off the Presidential stage has just strengthened him.

Cities run by the left are becoming so uninhabitable that illegal immigrants are heading back home.

At best, Biden is a doddering old fool and at worst a doddering old crime family head.

Too much of a good thing is still too much.
Yeah the Dems are still licking their wounds after all those embarrassing losses at the polls last week. Or in 2018,2020.2022...

Why would the left want Trump off the Presidentail stage? When it comes to Dem's electoral fortunes, Trump is the grift that keeps on giving...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT