ADVERTISEMENT

Typing posts with your mind

One step away my friends......One step away

superman-robot.gif

Reactions: larsIU
My concern is autocorrect. Everything a guy enters will autocorrect to boobs.

Didn't Black Mirror have an episode along those lines where a grain sized device was implanted behind your ear and it would then record everything you see and hear? Turned out everyone just consistently rewatched their personal 'greatest hits'

Turned out everyone just consistently rewatched their personal 'greatest hits'
Huh, I figured it would be spank bank on repeat.

I try not to just play the hits BUT ITS WHAT THE FANS WANT TO HEAR

Didn't Black Mirror have an episode along those lines where a grain sized device was implanted behind your ear and it would then record everything you see and hear? Turned out everyone just consistently rewatched their personal 'greatest hits'

Mine would consist of the greatest hits alright.... my last Chipotle bowl and eating my last Reese's peanut butter cup.

Is that the one where the guy became obsessed with whether his wife cheated on him and he made her replay it back for him? I think I stopped watching after that one. Too brutal.

My concern is autocorrect. Everything a guy enters will autocorrect to boobs.
You know, there is probably some truth to this. I could see a guy, taking his lunch in central park with his laptop, finishing up his quarterly report...

"With the interest rates set to increase next quarter combined with the favorable outlook for new construction, a moderate holy crap look at the rack on her expansion of new financing opportunities is to be expected".

How old are you?

Edit: I don't mean because that's juvenile.

LOL, no worries.

13 going on 60...well past AARP but not quite Social Security eligible (but really close to being eligible for my first penalty free 401k dough). Early Gen X but but raised by parents from The Greatest Generation, not those hippie boomers.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
LOL, no worries.

13 going on 60...well past AARP but not quite Social Security eligible (but really close to being eligible for my first penalty free 401k dough). Early Gen X but but raised by parents from The Greatest Generation, not those hippie boomers.
You could be McMurt's dad.

• Haha
Reactions: All4You
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT