ADVERTISEMENT

Trump insults veterans… AGAIN

If you don't have enough honor to admit I never said it was fake after saying I said it, then I have zero respect for you.

Not a big deal to you, I'm sure, but you and I both know you are lying.
You’re on Ignore now. Congrats you leg ****.

You’re on Ignore now. Congrats you leg ****.
giphy.gif

Reactions: ulrey
Wrong. If the entire news media,and social media,weren't biased against one candidate,and would actually do their job,Trump would be about to leave after his 2nd term. Play stupid games...win stupid prizes.

PS...recent study shows Google has impacted multiple political races in recent history by being one-sided,and by changing headlines retroactively,to make them look better for democrats. Not my words. Just fact.

Having said that,I would put $ on 50% of what you believe to be true about trump,is 100% complete BS. The news lies to you,and the entire American public. There was a time when Americans were too smart to believe the BS,obviously that isn't the case anymore. Emotions rule all..and the media knows it. All of you look so stupid.
Semi-living proof of the systematic intententional dumbing-down of Americans.

Wrong. If the entire news media,and social media,weren't biased against one candidate,and would actually do their job,Trump would be about to leave after his 2nd term. Play stupid games...win stupid prizes.

PS...recent study shows Google has impacted multiple political races in recent history by being one-sided,and by changing headlines retroactively,to make them look better for democrats. Not my words. Just fact.

Having said that,I would put $ on 50% of what you believe to be true about trump,is 100% complete BS. The news lies to you,and the entire American public. There was a time when Americans were too smart to believe the BS,obviously that isn't the case anymore. Emotions rule all..and the media knows it. All of you look so stupid.
Another citizen of Looneyville speaks!

Why do any of us need the media when all we have to do is watch and listen to Trump continuously say stupid shit???

You can say what you want,but nothing can change the fact that Americans were better off,while Trump was President. None of the lies can change that. None of your emotions can change that. It's obvious who spends more $. That has always been a dem thing..I.e. our current inflation because of BS printing of $ to fund Ukraine to protect their relationship with it's oligarchs who fund the left.

For example...One of those oligarchs is paying Kellyanne Conway 50k a month right now,to sabotage Trump and his campaign. Sorry dems...you are
You like to give Putin orgasms also??

I would care if he actually trashed the military or dishonored MoH recipients.
He has already trashed the military and dishonored MOH recipients. You simply choose to create alternative facts allowing you to continue to support the only president in history who was involved in an attack on the capitol, failed in the transfer of power peacefully, attempted to overturn an election, and is a convicted felon.

He has already trashed the military and dishonored MOH recipients. You simply choose to create alternative facts allowing you to continue to support the only president in history who was involved in an attack on the capitol, failed in the transfer of power peacefully, attempted to overturn an election, and is a convicted felon.
DANC has revealed himself as a Trump cuck

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
You like to give Putin orgasms also??
Is that supposed to be funny?....It is, only because you obviously can't dispute what was said,but can't keep the stupidity to yourself either. It's always obvious when the dems know they can't say anything about the topic without sounding stupid. For example,ask one if them to define what a woman is...lmao...To be sure,lame attempts to insult will ensue every time. Good try...do better

Reactions: DANC

"Wrong. If the entire news media,and social media,weren't biased against one candidate,and would actually do their job,Trump would be about to leave after his 2nd term. Play stupid games...win stupid prizes"

This is just revisionist nonsense.A whole bunch of Trumpers were ushered in on election night 2016. Trump controlled all 3 branches of Govt.And even in states like PA,MI and WI the Dem party was in total disarray. In many battleground states Trump started his term with doble digit popularity ratings...

But then people got an eyeful of what it meant to have MAGA in control, and they didn't like it. Trump went from + numbers in popularity rankings in several purple states to being completely underwater. And by the time the 2018 midterms rolled around MAGA was incapable of winning a statewide race anywhere but Red states.
You can say what you want,but nothing can change the fact that Americans were better off,while Trump was President. None of the lies can change that. None of your emotions can change that. It's obvious who spends more $. That has always been a dem thing..I.e. our current inflation because of BS printing of $ to fund Ukraine to protect their relationship with it's oligarchs who fund the left.

For example...One of those oligarchs is paying Kellyanne Conway 50k a month right now,to sabotage Trump and his campaign. Sorry dems...you are ignorant
Dude if people truly believed thay were better off under Trump while Trump was POTUS, he wouldn't have lost the popular vote by close to 8 Million votes. I mean erase all the state boundaries of the EC and just take everyone who cast a vote as a whole.That means 8 Million more people voted No on Trump than voted Yes on him. People went out of their way to vote against the person you said made thier lives better. People stood in line for hours to vote No on a referendum on Trump and his role as POTUS...

Is that supposed to be funny?....It is, only because you obviously can't dispute what was said,but can't keep the stupidity to yourself either. It's always obvious when the dems know they can't say anything about the topic without sounding stupid. For example,ask one if them to define what a woman is...lmao...To be sure,lame attempts to insult will ensue every time. Good try...do better
I’m not a democrat. And I recognize a 2 bit dictator when I see one

But you can't recognize when you have been manipulated. Cool

What will you say when they say the same about the Republican nominee in 4 years? Smh...so pathetic
I’m 53 years old. I’ve been voting since 1992. Trump is a f—-ing embarrassment the likes of which we’ve never seen. I watch ZERO news stations. Ever. They can’t manipulate me and your BS can’t either. I’m only manipulated by beer commercials with chicks in bikinis

"Wrong. If the entire news media,and social media,weren't biased against one candidate,and would actually do their job,Trump would be about to leave after his 2nd term. Play stupid games...win stupid prizes"

This is just revisionist nonsense.A whole bunch of Trumpers were ushered in on election night 2016. Trump controlled all 3 branches of Govt.And even in states like PA,MI and WI the Dem party was in total disarray. In many battleground states Trump started his term with doble digit popularity ratings...

But then people got an eyeful of what it meant to have MAGA in control, and they didn't like it. Trump went from + numbers in popularity rankings in several purple states to being completely underwater. And by the time the 2018 midterms rolled around MAGA was incapable of winning a statewide race anywhere but Red states.

Dude if people truly believed thay were better off under Trump while Trump was POTUS, he wouldn't have lost the popular vote by close to 8 Million votes. I mean erase all the state boundaries of the EC and just take everyone who cast a vote as a whole.That means 8 Million more people voted No on Trump than voted Yes on him. People went out of their way to vote against the person you said made thier lives better. People stood in line for hours to vote No on a referendum on Trump and his role as POTUS...
They didn't like it?...is that why he got more votes than the previous election? I stopped after the first stupid thing you said.

Reactions: DANC
I’m 53 years old. I’ve been voting since 1992. Trump is a f—-ing embarrassment the likes of which we’ve never seen. I watch ZERO news stations. Ever. They can’t manipulate me and your BS can’t either. I’m only manipulated by beer commercials with chicks in bikinis
Is that why Kamala put Tulsi Gabbard on the Terror watch list the day after Gabbard criticized her? It's because Trump is a dictator?...The whole democrat party is Totalitarian. Duh

Is that why Kamala put Tulsi Gabbard on the Terror watch list the day after Gabbard criticized her? It's because Trump is a dictator?...The whole democrat party is Totalitarian. Duh
I didn’t say Trump was a dictator, you oaf. I said your pal Putin was

Not surprisingly, another Trump hater who hears things that were never said.

Reactions: Mas-sa-suta
DANC has revealed himself as a Trump cuck
Oh look - the first time you posted, it didn't get a reaction.

But you tried and tried again and got another permanently offended bitter vet to give you a reaction.

Well done, little buddy!

Nailed it.

Reactions: LifelongIU77
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT