ADVERTISEMENT

This is the Commander in Chief

This is starting to look like a scam. An Atlantic reporter happened to score credentials for this morning’s Biden presser and was called on. Guess what? The Atlantic reporter asked Biden about the Atlantic story. Biden was ready with a canned answer.

There are enough clearly sourced Trump tell-all material out there now to fill a political rally with those sources. The Atlantic “unnamed sources” looks like a crock. The Atlantic is in the bag for Biden, this is pitiful.
It’s been sourced from Atlantic, AP, Wa Po and Fox News. And you think it’s a scam?

Well Trump obviously thinks John Kelly was one of the sources, so I’d say chances are pretty good he knows he said those remarks to him. Trump reamed Kelly during his press conference, saying he was tired, out of it, and couldn’t handle the job.

This is starting to look like a scam. An Atlantic reporter happened to score credentials for this morning’s Biden presser and was called on. Guess what? The Atlantic reporter asked Biden about the Atlantic story. Biden was ready with a canned answer.

There are enough clearly sourced Trump tell-all material out there now to fill a political rally with those sources. The Atlantic “unnamed sources” looks like a crock. The Atlantic is in the bag for Biden, this is pitiful.
The biggest story in the country and you think Biden wasn’t prepared to answer it? Of course he would be prepared to do so.

The biggest story in the country and you think Biden wasn’t prepared to answer it? Of course he would be prepared to do so.

Who makes it the biggest story in the country?

Trump announced economic normalization between Kosovo and Serbia today. As Biden might say "That's a big f*cking deal". Think maybe the Biden campaign knew this was coming and wanted to make two-year old Trump bash that has already been written about the "biggest story"? Biden knew this was coming, not because it's the biggest story, rather because Biden wanted to talk about it.

It doesn't make it a scam. But it is evidence of a scam. There was collusion between the Atlantic and the Biden campaign at the presser and this question. That's not honest on either side of Biden's podium.

This kind of stuff has been happening for decades.

Unruffle your panties.

Reactions: UncleMark
Are you OK with what Trump said, as confirmed by 3 other sources including Fox? Will you still be voting for him?
Still no names attached to the story, from Fox or anyone else. All the ubiquitous “anonymous sources”.

Plus there is evidence that the Atlantic lied about why the cemetery trip was canceled. If that’s the case, why on earth would you believe anything else in the story?

Still no names attached to the story, from Fox or anyone else. All the ubiquitous “anonymous sources”.

Plus there is evidence that the Atlantic lied about why the cemetery trip was canceled. If that’s the case, why on earth would you believe anything else in the story?
"Make of this what you will" should have been included in the original iteration.

You apparently take Bolton's "I didn't hear that" as "this is bull shit, and it didn't happen" Of course, you'll note that in Trump's denial he said he never call McCain a loser. Which is of course a lie, so using your logic is the whole denial bullshit?

Maybe it's a mark of a good political operative. But that is irrelevant to the issue of honesty and genuineness.

This isn't a question of honesty. An article was written about your opponent that should have a positive tilt for your campaign. A good campaign worker makes sure that the reporter that will ask a question about that story is called on.

Just because that happens, doesn't make the story false.

Of course you know that, but you know, you need to make this about something, anything, other than Trump is a giant POS.

This isn't a question of honesty. An article was written about your opponent that should have a positive tilt for your campaign. A good campaign worker makes sure that the reporter that will ask a question about that story is called on.

Just because that happens, doesn't make the story false.

Of course you know that, but you know, you need to make this about something, anything, other than Trump is a giant POS.

No it doesn’t make the story false. But that manipulation raises red flags about a scam.

JFC, now you complain? You have defended the most dishonest administration/president in our nation's history on an almost daily basis. The total "losers and suckers" are those who still support this clown.
COH is a head case. Today he accused me of selective outrage, then he comes up with this shit.

Reactions: Circlejoe
JFC, now you complain? You have defended the most dishonest administration/president in our nation's history on an almost daily basis. The total "losers and suckers" are those who still support this clown.

I’ve never defended dishonesty or corruption.

Who makes it the biggest story in the country?

Trump announced economic normalization between Kosovo and Serbia today. As Biden might say "That's a big f*cking deal". Think maybe the Biden campaign knew this was coming and wanted to make two-year old Trump bash that has already been written about the "biggest story"? Biden knew this was coming, not because it's the biggest story, rather because Biden wanted to talk about it.
This could sink Trump’s chances to win in November. It’s the biggest story at the moment.

Here’s the thing, if you heard W did this, you’d say NFW! With Trump, you think it’s true right? That’s the issue.

Reactions: UncleMark
This could sink Trump’s chances to win in November. It’s the biggest story at the moment.
People don't remember much after a few days --but they will remember a president who isn't loyal to our troops or veterans.

“Supporting?” I agree with a number of his policies. Serbia-Kosovo is the latest example. I guess I’ll leave it to others to determine if that is supporting. I have never defended and often criticize how he treats people.

You are stretching in your attempts to discredit multiple news sources. Most people wouldnt turn such a blind eye if they didnt support the person.

I loved the Stars and Stripes when I lived overseas when it was the primary source of news for us. I still surf to read it from time to time, but not often. I don't believe the President ordered it to be shut down. I've only read that the Pentagon determined it was no longer a good use of about $15 million or so per year. In reality, it probably isn't. I rarely saw anyone reading a hard copy of Stars and Stripes my last 10 years or so of active duty. Even on ships, Sailors can surf the web just about every day and see the same news (and sports news - Sailors' favorite probably) that the rest of America does. I'd think they'd keep the website going though, even if the hard copies are no longer cost effective.
Whatever it was, Trump now says Stars and Stripes will keep publishing.

LOL. Rachel is right now in the middle of giving the story the A Block treatment.

What is an A Block treatment?

I heard Miles Taylor, a Republican who now dislikes Trump but was in Homeland Security under Trump just confirm part of the story. Trump wanted to order the flags back up to full staff after McCain's death.

Last edited:
What is an A Block treatment?
The A Block is the first segment of the show. In Rachel's format, it's the first 20 minutes or more before the takes her first commercial break. When I say "A Block treatment" I'm saying she's leading with the story and it's getting a lot of time devoted to it.

Because that’s how journalism works. The Atlantic isn’t going to publish something like this unless they have multiple, credible sources on record. Otherwise, they can be sued. If Trump sued them, the sources would become public. Trump will probably threaten to sue them if the story doesn’t go away, but he won’t. That’s because the story is true, and Trump is a liar.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT