ADVERTISEMENT

The Bird is Free

What a great day! Musk walked into the Twitter house, scent marked it, and made them watch. Not a thing they could do about.

He had Tesla engineers review the coding, made the Twitter engineers explain it, and then locked the Twitter engineers out of the platform code base. Plans to remove permanent bans.

The only way this could be better is if Jackie D would have been there to watch it.

What a great day! Musk walked into the Twitter house, scent marked it, and made them watch. Not a thing they could do about.

He had Tesla engineers review the coding, made the Twitter engineers explain it, and then locked the Twitter engineers out of the platform code base. Plans to remove permanent bans.

The only way this could be better is if Jackie D would have been there to watch it.
Many conservatives fetishize animalesque dominance. It's off putting.

Fanboys are weird.

They aren't assholes. Twitter was just straight biased. And it wasn't biased at the low levels against people with 50 followers that did not matter, it was biased against people like I mentioned who got big enough to impact a narrative.

If Twitter was biased against assholes only, there would be a hell of a lot of liberals on that list too. That isn't the case.
Come on man! Goat and his buddies aren’t assholes.

Yea, it’s really weird that karma has caught up with the woke liberal assholes.
karma for what? silencing people on a private platform because they were purposely spreading misinformation/lies?

It would be akin to you kicking me out of your house for running around screaming "conservatives suck donkey balls and liked it". or would your response really be that i have freedom of speech so i can do/say what i want. woohoo. liberal party at stolls house where we can exert our freedom of speech.

• Haha
Reactions: Eurocyldon

I can honestly say that the only Twitter tweets I have seen are the ones posted by hoosierdmbailey.
It seems pretty played.

Who are you guys most excited to see/ most hope returns to Twitter?

I am so excited for Trump to be back, I know he said he’s sticking with Truth Social but you have to believe the temptation will just be too great for him.

Milo and Gavin Mcinnes are two more I would love to see back. Those guys knew how to get under leftists skin like few others.

Alex Jones is an obvious one. Perhaps the most captivating entertainer of a generation.

You’d have to think Babylon Bee and Jordan Petersons returns will be pretty immediate.

Let’s hear it everyone, who are you most excited for?

karma for what? silencing people on a private platform because they were purposely spreading misinformation/lies?

It would be akin to you kicking me out of your house for running around screaming "conservatives suck donkey balls and liked it". or would your response really be that i have freedom of speech so i can do/say what i want. woohoo. liberal party at stolls house where we can exert our freedom of speech.
Your time is over Hickory! Free speech, rare steak and toxic masculinity are back. Go cry in a corner and get your 8th booster shot.

^^^

bzflv63c81v91.jpg

As always, it depends on whose ox is being gored. It’s not life or death but irritating when the party of free speech has turned into the party of “our speech only”.
If that was true, then a lot more twitter posts would be removed

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
The Democrats won’t be able to censor free speech at Twitter anymore.

The 2020 election might have been different if Musk had owned Twitter. There wouldn’t have been censorship of Republican free speech.

Now Musk will deal with the Democrat weaponization of the DOJ and FBI.

You mean now they will allow lies, misinformation, and conspiracies? And don’t forget those alternative facts, too!

Reactions: IU_Hickory
  • Love
Reactions: Lucy01 and IUCrazy2
Here you go.

Thanks. I will only point out that "They had a tough question about why Alex wasn't permabanned" is a far cry from "They pressured us to permaban Alex." However, I offer that caveat in the context of agreement with you that the entire conversation is inappropriate for the admin to be involved in.

Reactions: UncleMark
Thanks. I will only point out that "They had a tough question about why Alex wasn't permabanned" is a far cry from "They pressured us to permaban Alex." However, I offer that caveat in the context of agreement with you that the entire conversation is inappropriate for the admin to be involved in.
I appreciate the response. I can agree that the two aren’t the same but I disagree it’s a far cry.

That would be my question -- why is the administration talking about this stuff at all with them?

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
I appreciate the response. I can agree that the two aren’t the same but I disagree it’s a far cry.
Let me add that I strongly suspect* you are suspicious that I am going to easy on them for partisan reasons, and that I am suspicious that you are jumping to conclusions for the same. But that's okay. This is how partisans can reasonably disagree while still finding some common ground. We don't have to always be 100% on the opposite side of everything that ever comes up. That leads to better discussions.

* I mean that in the sense that you and I are both human and are likely to suffer the same biases as all other humans.

Let me add that I strongly suspect* you are suspicious that I am going to easy on them for partisan reasons, and that I am suspicious that you are jumping to conclusions for the same. But that's okay. This is how partisans can reasonably disagree while still finding some common ground. We don't have to always be 100% on the opposite side of everything that ever comes up. That leads to better discussions.

* I mean that in the sense that you and I are both human and are likely to suffer the same biases as all other humans.
Agreed but remember you accused me of conspiracy theory-type behavior and that was undoubtedly untrue.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT