ADVERTISEMENT

Narrative...

Indianaftw

All-American
Jul 26, 2017
You can't make this stuff up. For those on the WC that have not been sucked in...ENJOY

Beginning in December, Musk granted independent journalists unprecedented access to Twitter's archives, which were published in a series of viral threads dubbed "The Twitter Files."

The Twitter Files exposed the platform's censorship of the Hunter Biden laptop story, the suspension of former President Trump, the shadowbanning of prominent conservatives as well as the company's coziness with government agencies including the FBI, which had flagged Twitter accounts suggesting they were violating the company's policies.

Last week, FBI Director Christopher Wray denied to Fox News' Bret Baier that the agency demands Twitter accounts be taken down, insisting Twitter makes those decisions itself.

Then we get this...

This is kindergarten level, reverse psychological, balderdash.

Just when you think it can't get any worse they make another suppression attempt. Straight up authoritarian. WE DID NOT VOTE FOR ANY OF THIS....Well some here did...LMAO

You can't make this stuff up. For those on the WC that have not been sucked in...ENJOY

Beginning in December, Musk granted independent journalists unprecedented access to Twitter's archives, which were published in a series of viral threads dubbed "The Twitter Files."

The Twitter Files exposed the platform's censorship of the Hunter Biden laptop story, the suspension of former President Trump, the shadowbanning of prominent conservatives as well as the company's coziness with government agencies including the FBI, which had flagged Twitter accounts suggesting they were violating the company's policies.

Last week, FBI Director Christopher Wray denied to Fox News' Bret Baier that the agency demands Twitter accounts be taken down, insisting Twitter makes those decisions itself.

Then we get this...

Just when you think it can't get any worse they make another suppression attempt. Straight up authoritarian. WE DID NOT VOTE FOR ANY OF THIS....Well some here did...LMAO
i have to question that any journalist had access to everything or much of anything regarding the Twitter purchase.

if so, yes the confidentiality of journalists should be respected.

that said, it looked a lot like Musk was trying to manipulate the stock price, and that always should be investigated.

that said, nothing wrong or out of the ordinary about Schumer or anyone requiring Tucker go full disclosure on his reporting known falsehoods to drive insurrection and distrust of elections.

he absolutely should. it's the right thing to do, and everyone knows it including you.

hopefully this goes to trial, and all the Fox false propaganda liars and Murdoch will have to testify under oath what they did.

that said, no way that happens.

Fox will settle no matter how much the cost, just as they did in the News of The World hacking scandal in Briton, and every time they get in trouble.

money always buys it's way out of trouble.

Last edited:
Musk controls the world's largest seller of battery powered vehicles, is one of few capable of putting communication satellites in orbit and partners with NASA, and is the owner or the largest media company of Twitters' type.

the FTC is responsible to monitor and regulate monopolies.

Musk buying Twitter absolutely should be scrutinized on anti trust concerns.

Musk controls the world's largest seller of battery powered vehicles, is one of few capable of putting communication satellites in orbit and partners with NASA, and is the owner or the largest media company of Twitters' type.

the FTC is responsible to monitor and regulate monopolies.

Musk buying Twitter absolutely should be scrutinized on anti trust concerns.
The POINT is

1. They are over reaching. Musk selected "INDEPENDENT" sources for transparency purposes.

2. The FTC is again part of this left movement narrative to control everything. The pressure they are applying to Musk is done to suppress things that may be found. LIKE ALOT OF THINGS!!! We know the government interfered with Twitter before Musk got his hands on it.

3. Jim Baker was a major part of all the Twitter censorship. As was a ton of other FBI agents that were confirmed walking in and out of Twitter headquarters daily. The fact that they demand and explanation over his firing is OVER REACH again.

I can't post in the Tucker tapes thread...BANNED. People are missing the point. Transparency is what the people want. Plain and simple transparency. You have ALL these elected officials and news channels absolutely freaking out because these tapes are obviously going to expose something that AGAIN will show the truth. There were government, msm, doj, and fbi involved in all of it. The last 6-7 years is comical! They really think the public is stupid. A lot of them are, however most Americans have lost complete faith in the news, elected officials, the fbi, and doj.

What the FTC is doing is right in line with everything else the "AGENDA" has been doing for a long, long time.

Then we get this...

So yay, biden and ftc are doing their job.

So yay, biden and ftc are doing their job.
No they are over reaching again...This time they are parading the ftc out to pose as Nina Jankowicz and the gestapo disinformation board. Only problem is these two broads are more stupid than she was. The clown show is getting old and we're over it.

Now go run along and hit that report button...Seems to be the way you cowardly dems conduct yourselves around here.

Last edited:
Been a Taibbi fan since his days of exposing GWB for the nepotistic fraud that he was.

Never thought I would see the day where he was targeted by the left. 😄
Yup targeted and attacked. Plaskett, the clown show that she is, called Taibbi and Shellenberger "so called journalists". SMH

And there ya have it...Both reporters are admitted Democrats that are in shock over what is occurring. The left is out of control and as I stated in the post above and Jim Jordan just confirmed now they are charading the FTC in this position. Shellenberger just called this a Censorship Industrial Complex. This crap has run its course and needs to be destroyed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
We sure got em today! Throughout multiple threads. When you have DANC, Dbm, ftw, Cray, the dream team, posting at once, they scatter like suffocating rats!
Aren't we just tired of the narrative? The two reporters are democrats. And their own party is attacking them. They prolly won't be democrats anymore. I mean murt. They ran out of agencies so they attack them as the ftc. Are we tired of this shit yet?

Aren't we just tired of the narrative? The two reporters are democrats. And their own party is attacking them. They prolly won't be democrats anymore. I mean murt. They ran out of agencies so they attack them as the ftc. Are we tired of this shit yet?
Every one in a while we have to get all hands on the board to smoke em out!!

Reactions: Indianaftw
Next hopefully will be McCarthy releasing of all the 6th video's to the public. There have already been SOOOO many floating around Rumble and other sites, its sickening. ALOT, of behind the scenes crap that proves it was all staged. These people have been outed so many times already. If you followed news sources for the past few years other than the narrative, you've already seen most of this.

They are not going to stop. As long as someone is behind the scenes floating paychecks it will continue. You can tell these politicians are under a TON of pressure. They are straight up FREAKING OUT about the 6th and the Twitter files! They should have never signed up in the first place except they would't get any support unless they did. Catch 22... They can go retire rich without a conscience. How you gonna get rid of all this?

Next hopefully will be McCarthy releasing of all the 6th video's to the public. There have already been SOOOO many floating around Rumble and other sites, its sickening. ALOT, of behind the scenes crap that proves it was all staged. These people have been outed so many times already. If you followed news sources for the past few years other than the narrative, you've already seen most of this.

They are not going to stop. As long as someone is behind the scenes floating paychecks it will continue. You can tell these politicians are under a TON of pressure. They are straight up FREAKING OUT about the 6th and the Twitter files! They should have never signed up in the first place except they would't get any support unless they did. Catch 22... They can go retire rich without a conscience. How you gonna get rid of all this?
Took me literally three minutes to find this stuff. You'll never read any of it because none of it fits your nutty "narrative."

Took me literally three minutes to find this stuff. You'll never read any of it because none of it fits your nutty "narrative."

Thats Fox News whats your point? Every source you listed is about Fox or Tucker and the election. Whats that got to do with anything?

Last edited:
Thats Fox News whats your point? Every source you listed is about Fox or Tucker. Whats that got to do with anything?
The discussion is about the Twitter files (msm, doj, fbi, dnc, and other govt. agencies) pushing an agenda. AND the 6th (a staged event) and a narrative!

The POINT is

1. They are over reaching. Musk selected "INDEPENDENT" sources for transparency purposes.

2. The FTC is again part of this left movement narrative to control everything. The pressure they are applying to Musk is done to suppress things that may be found. LIKE ALOT OF THINGS!!! We know the government interfered with Twitter before Musk got his hands on it.

3. Jim Baker was a major part of all the Twitter censorship. As was a ton of other FBI agents that were confirmed walking in and out of Twitter headquarters daily. The fact that they demand and explanation over his firing is OVER REACH again.

I can't post in the Tucker tapes thread...BANNED. People are missing the point. Transparency is what the people want. Plain and simple transparency. You have ALL these elected officials and news channels absolutely freaking out because these tapes are obviously going to expose something that AGAIN will show the truth. There were government, msm, doj, and fbi involved in all of it. The last 6-7 years is comical! They really think the public is stupid. A lot of them are, however most Americans have lost complete faith in the news, elected officials, the fbi, and doj.

What the FTC is doing is right in line with everything else the "AGENDA" has been doing for a long, long time.

A), your response had zero to do with my post.

B), all corporate media is far right, and can be no other way precisely because it is CORPORATE... (you and most here never grasp what CORPORATE means or how it works).

C), Twitter is a private company, no doubt suppresses tweets from both sides, always will and should, because idiots and malevolents on both sides will always put sht out there if given the chance, that absolutely shouldn't be publicly published..

D) Tucker's tapes have gotten discussed extensively here, though nothing of note has been shown to date that changes what went down, nor likely will.

if you wish to discuss some specific scene in the tapes, go for it, and good luck with that.

E), as i noted above, for the reasons i noted above, the FTC absolutely should scrutinize Musk buying Twitter over anti trust issues, and should never have allowed the purchase in the first place. (just as Comcast and AT&T should not be owning the media they do. and Comcast, AT&T, and Fox, should not be allowed to own the Hollywood studios they do).

way too much horizontal and vertical concentration.

F), you sound absolutely delusional regarding Jan 6. wake up to reality.

Last edited:

B), all corporate media is far right, and can be no other way precisely because it is CORPORATE... (you and most here never grasp what CORPORATE means or how it works).

C), Twitter is a private company, no doubt suppresses tweets from both sides, always will and should, because idiots and malevolents on both sides will always put sht out there if given the chance, that absolutely shouldn't be publicly published..

D) Tucker's tapes have gotten discussed extensively here, though nothing of note has been shown to date that changes what went down, nor likely will.

if you wish to discuss some specific scene in the tapes, go for it, and good luck with that.

E), as i noted above, for the reasons i noted above, the FTC absolutely should scrutinize Musk buying Twitter over anti trust issues, and should never have allowed the purchase in the first place. (just as Comcast and AT&T should not be owning the media they do. and Comcast, AT&T, and Fox, should not be allowed to own the Hollywood studios they do).

A yes it did but it obviously flew over your head

B. Bullshit it's left owned

C. When the govt tells you what to, and what not to say it's authoritarian
Duh

D. I've shown plenty of vids on here. Vids from that day, had friends there that day, you all watch them and walk away as blinded as a non Christ believing jew when Moses is preached. Go figure

E. Show me one line of questioning from the vids shown questioning Taibbi and shellenberger that was an ftc question? It was all about searching for a source and ripping apart everything they found in regards to government authoritarian interference.

F. I'm done with you and your little twisted, reprobate, deceived mindset. J6 was a setup and the democrat party screwed themselves attacking Taibbi and Shellenberger. You are exposed for the 50th time over the past few years and people that can think for themselves understand it fully.

Send an intelligent response or quit wasting my time.

A yes it did but it obviously flew over your head

B. Bullshit it's left owned

C. When the govt tells you what to, and what not to say it's authoritarian
Duh

D. I've shown plenty of vids on here. Vids from that day, had friends there that day, you all watch them and walk away as blinded as a non Christ believing jew when Moses is preached. Go figure

E. Show me one line of questioning from the vids shown questioning Taibbi and shellenberger that was an ftc question? It was all about searching for a source and ripping apart everything they found in regards to government authoritarian interference.

F. I'm done with you and your little twisted, reprobate, deceived mindset. J6 was a setup and the democrat party screwed themselves attacking Taibbi and Shellenberger. You are exposed for the 50th time over the past few years and people that can think for themselves understand it fully.

Send an intelligent response or quit wasting my time.
If you guys keep arguing, the universe might implode in a giant black hole of stupid.

If you guys keep arguing, the universe might implode in a giant black hole of stupid.
Add something to the discussion then Goat. A couple of hero democrat journalists got attacked today by the Democrat party. Your silent and think it's ok?

Edit sorry more importantly the 1st ammendment is under complete attack. You ok with that?

all corporate media is far right, and can be no other way precisely because it is CORPORATE... (you and most here never grasp what CORPORATE means or how it works).

Bullshit it's left owned

yes, Comcast, AT&T, Fox, Disney, Facebook, ViacomCBS, iHeart/Clear Channel, Urban1, and their owners, BlackRock, Vanguard, Fidelity, Goldman Sachs, are all economic far left Communist entities.

yeah, right.

that said, i don't think you're really that ignorant.

i think you're just that dishonest.

• Haha
Reactions: Indianaftw
yes, Comcast, AT&T, Fox, Disney, Facebook, ViacomCBS, iHeart/Clear Channel, Urban1, and their owners, BlackRock, Vanguard, Fidelity, Goldman Sachs, are all economic far left Communist entities.

yeah, right.

that said, i don't think you're really that ignorant.

i think you're just that dishonest.
You are a complete JOKE!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT