ADVERTISEMENT

The Bird is Free

You don’t think Lebron James threatening a police officer is a big deal? You don’t think Kamala jumping to conclusions on Breonna Taylor’s death and fostering further violent unrest is a big deal?

Cmon Zeke. Seriously.
Kamala was correct, wasn’t she? I didn’t know about LeBron, but he took it down, as he should have.

Lol. Just be in horrible fights all day?
It's a much much larger group. But it's 80% SEC conservatives and 20% liberals fighting for their lives. But yes, you can fight all day long.

Most all the posters fancy themselves having hot wives, making 300k a year, all while owning large trucks, bass boats, and whiskey palettes sensitive enough to discern the difference between Pappy and Buffalo Trace. But then discuss video games way too intently for any of that to be true.

And pwning libs. Though they're really not very creative anymore. Super MAGA hotbed.

It's great.

What exactly do you disagree with about how Twitter has been run in the past? Specifics? Because I still see all kinds of batshit crazy conspiracy theorists on there, so they weren’t blocked. I thought you didn’t do Twitter?
Refer me to post number where I said I don’t do Twitter?

Mine has totally switched in the last couple months though. I used to see mostly liberal people who I follow. Now I’m getting all kinds of stuff that I haven’t responded to, it just takes time to block it. There is a big group this has happened to recently. Something changed. I can barely find sports stuff during a game, and that’s the main reason I’ve been on Twitter. And puppies….
They know you need to be outraged…

It's a much much larger group. But it's 80% SEC conservatives and 20% liberals fighting for their lives. But yes, you can fight all day long.

Most all the posters fancy themselves having hot wives, making 300k a year, all while owning large trucks, bass boats, and whiskey palettes sensitive enough to discern the difference between Pappy and Buffalo Trace. But then discuss video games way too intently for any of that to be true.

And pwning libs. Though they're really not very creative anymore. Super MAGA hotbed.

It's great.
Hilarious

People with bigger audiences are more likely to be reported.
Reporting does not need to nor should it mean a banning.

You don't like the message that Veritas or LOTT were spreading and think they were assholes for whatever reason. That should not have been ban worthy. "Private company can do what they want..." I believe there are things that make that comment questionable, but taken at face value, now it is a company owned by Musk. New sheriff and new rules.

What this really means is that one of the biggest social platforms is going to be opened up again for people to share a counter opinion. And not just the little nobodies, but the people on the right who have large audiences that make them more likely to be seen and heard. Your assholes don't get to monopolize that microphone anymore.

One group wants to preserve their own lifestyle & choices while the other wants to force theirs upon everyone else. Which do you suppose would be more active in using social media, etc?

Yea gop wants to enforce their opinion on abortion on everyone else.

Good call

Kamala was correct, wasn’t she? I didn’t know about LeBron, but he took it down, as he should have.
Ummm no Zeke. Words matter. She declared Taylor was murdered by police. Murder is a specific crime and is prosecuted as such. Nobody was convicted of murder. Do people on your side ever make mistakes in your mind?

Reporting does not need to nor should it mean a banning.

You don't like the message that Veritas or LOTT were spreading and think they were assholes for whatever reason. That should not have been ban worthy. "Private company can do what they want..." I believe there are things that make that comment questionable, but taken at face value, now it is a company owned by Musk. New sheriff and new rules.

What this really means is that one of the biggest social platforms is going to be opened up again for people to share a counter opinion. And not just the little nobodies, but the people on the right who have large audiences that make them more likely to be seen and heard. Your assholes don't get to monopolize that microphone anymore.
If you're not popular enough to get reported, you probably won't get banned, is the point. Popular posters have to follow the rules because there are plenty of people watching them to trip them up.

The rest of your post is crap. Stop assuming every single thing a liberal says it's because of politics.

If you're not popular enough to get reported, you probably won't get banned, is the point. Popular posters have to follow the rules because there are plenty of people watching them to trip them up.

The rest of your post is crap. Stop assuming every single thing a liberal says it's because of politics.
I know that feeling!

is it social media or hollywood, tv, and news? marv wrote he has very little political activity on facebook. i have next to none. on my instagram the only political activity is pete buttigieg slidin into my Dms and i just delete those. so i hear that about social media and you could absolutely be right but i wonder. again i love facebook. it's been a wonderful way for the soccer community and old friends to keep up when we certainly would not have otherwise
Join your local parents page for your kids' schools if you want to see the craziness.

Elon has been harping for years that Twitter should be making more money than it does, and he said he was the guy who could make it happen. But then he tried to back out of it after he sobered up a bit.

Long story short, you should never trust my business sense more than Elon's, but I suspect Elon is worried about the same thing I would be if I were him: he might have been wrong all along about Twitter's money-making potential.
He fought tooth-and-nail to back out of the deal. Why is everyone forgetting that?

He shot off his mouth too much and got called on it. He might turn it around but he's clearly concerned. Maybe this will refocus him on business, though, and away from other things that don't really help his companies.

It's great.
Can we send that TPM guy there to do his trolling?

It's great.
So, basically, this board?

Reactions: Bill4411

No, there were different rules for different people and those rules depended on 1. how much reach you have and 2. are you further right and more effecrtive than we prefer.

They are political posters. Do you personally know these people to make any other claim about them that has anything to do with who they are other than their politics? Veritas you may not like his approach but it is one that is taken by plenty of media individuals who I am sure you are more than enough bueno with to be able to say "not assholes" or "I don't know them personally to make that inference". Not everything with liberals is politics but this is. Sorry.

Yep. Some days it's worth it. The shit posting, trolling, humor are like here but amplified to a much higher degree.

As are all the assholes and idiots.
The men of the southeastern conference are wired differently

No, there were different rules for different people and those rules depended on 1. how much reach you have and 2. are you further right and more effecrtive than we prefer.

They are political posters. Do you personally know these people to make any other claim about them that has anything to do with who they are other than their politics? Veritas you may not like his approach but it is one that is taken by plenty of media individuals who I am sure you are more than enough bueno with to be able to say "not assholes" or "I don't know them personally to make that inference". Not everything with liberals is politics but this is. Sorry.
So I explain why a person with more reach might be more likely to suffer a ban, and your response is to simply ignore my explanation and repeat your claim. You have no evidence for any of this.

Show me a liberal who does what O'Keefe does. Show me one who does what LOTT (can't remember her name) does. I'll gladly call them assholes if they deserve it. I'm guessing you won't find me those liberals. It's much easier to just accuse of partisan bias without the need to back it up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT