ADVERTISEMENT

Terrible Biden Poll

Or the brain-dead from winning.

Tired Over It GIF by GIPHY News

You're so right.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
Dissatisfaction with those likely candidates running for the presidency and the federal government in general shouldn't be too unsettling for Republicans.

After all, as Republicans have sensed for sometime, the states are where the action is and the Republicans control most of the state legislatures. Currently the states will decide a number of key policy and values issues This includes not only abortion, but also gun control, marijuana, healthcare, and most recently the way in which schools teach about racism, gender theory and sexual orientation.

Furthermore, the Supreme Court's recent decisions would appear likely to increase the focus on the power of the states versus the power of the federal government.

The Federalist Society and ALEC (American Legislative Exchange Council) may be more important today than either the RNC. or the DNC, or even Congress. The Republicans have a better understanding of how federalism can work in their favor.

Reactions: stollcpa
Biden's mental deficiencies (assuming there really are any) won't result in irrational or dangerous actions. Trump's pathologies guarantee them.
Lmao. What dumbasses you clowns are. Things were great under Trump. With Biden have you seen our border, the Afghanistan debacle, the never-ending Ukraine mess, high inflation and crippling economy. We could go on forever. I swear most of you must be on acid.

Lmao. What dumbasses you clowns are. Things were great under Trump. With Biden have you seen our border, the Afghanistan debacle, the never-ending Ukraine mess, high inflation and crippling economy. We could go on forever. I swear most of you must be on acid.

I'm not.

Got any?

• Love
Reactions: UncleMark
I watched that live. I cringed when he started talking about John Wayne.

The entire thing was beyond embarrassing. Anyone who voted for this lying, brain-adled moron - which he's always been - should ask for forgiveness.
81 trillion.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
American wealth reaches an all-time high.

Thanks Joe! And to think, the main reason I and millions of others voted for you was that you were not nearly as bad as that traitorous bigoted pig that you ran against!

Fake news. The Trump economy was the greatest economy in the history of economies. It was like nothing we’ve ever seen before. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. It was the biggest, most beautiful economy we’ve ever seen.

Reactions: outside shooter
Fake news. The Trump economy was the greatest economy in the history of economies. It was like nothing we’ve ever seen before. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. It was the biggest, most beautiful economy we’ve ever seen.
Someone doesn’t recall the dot com boom of the 1990’s when we had an actual balanced federal budget

Heard on the radio this morning that polls have Trump at about 61% unfavorable. Around 30 percent love him (devoted Trumpsters like dbm) and about 40 percent hate him (hate might not be the word they used). The rest mostly disliked him and some disliked, but might vote for him.

He’s more polarizing than Bill Clinton and he was very polarizing.
I don't know about the numbers and agree he is polarizing. I posted that article because it seems to indicate that at this juncture, Biden is even more polarizing (46% saying they would not vote for Biden under any circumstances as opposed to 44% for Trump.)

It is early and that small amount is likely within the margin of error but it seems to indicate that if we get a rematch (hopefully we don't), it isn't necessarily going to be the cakewalk over Trump that some of you guys think it might be. Both parties seem intent on running the one person that the other candidate is most likely to beat.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Sort of off topic, but how long will news stories that reference posts from "X" have to include the phrase, "formerly known as Twitter" afterwards?
Doesn't that defeat the purpose of a name change?

Yes! That whisper is one of the most cringe-worthy things ever. Makes me want to hurl a shoe at my TV.
Just think, the odds are we get that whisper five more years. Trump can’t win general election.

Another terrible poll for Biden in a state he and Obama carried twice easily. But keep telling yourself Trump can't win. We like it that way.

Just think, the odds are we get that whisper five more years. Trump can’t win general election.
Just watch his walk. His arms hardly move and his gait is stiff and stilted. He’s declining rapidly.

And then there’s his mind. Listen to him now compared to just a few years ago. He suffers many periods where it’s obvious his mental capacity is failing.

Reactions: DANC and stollcpa
Take a poll among your friends and family about what is important in their lives these days. if anyone responds about concerns whether Biden or Trump will be elected in 2024, I would be shocked.

Let us face it, most of us focus on the things in our lives over which we have some control. When it comes to elections we only have one vote. A vote which for all practical purposes will not make a difference in who wins or loses.

Finally, no matter who wins or loses, ours lives will go on pretty much the same as if the election had never happened.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Take a poll among your friends and family about what is important in their lives these days. if anyone responds about concerns whether Biden or Trump will be elected in 2024, I would be shocked.

Let us face it, most of us focus on the things in our lives over which we have some control. When it comes to elections we only have one vote. A vote which for all practical purposes will not make a difference in who wins or loses.

Finally, no matter who wins or loses, ours lives will go on pretty much the same as if the election had never happened.
Tell that to my client who finally got her deal done to buy out her partner. Monthly payments approximately $11,000 per month higher than if we had gotten deal done in early 2021 when we first started negotiations.

Tell that to my client who finally got her deal done to buy out her partner. Monthly payments approximately $11,000 per month higher than if we had gotten deal done in early 2021 when we first started negotiations.

If you believe interest rates depend on who is elected president in 2024 and interest rates post November 2024 are important to you, then you definitely care who is elected.

Reactions: stollcpa
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT