ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Speech Tonight

God you non-paying clients are the worst! So demanding. So needy.

I'm working behind the scenes 24/7 on this. You don't see my posting? That's because I'm fine-tuning discovery requests, trying to keep up with all the banning and deleting and disappearing members on here. It's tough work. My staff is working as hard as they can. My poor paralegal is pulling all-nighters here, just for you! Hasn't seen her family in a week. But we have found a mod procedure that is probably in play here--they call it a Code Red.

We can't find Cray, though we have figured out his real name is Santiago. And Stoll, well he's like Markinson--he's in the wind. We might never find him.

(and yes, I do look like a young Tom Cruise).
Are you only like 5 foot tall like Tom too?

*edit* *additional thought*- I am wagering this whole forum is loaded with 5 footers #lilguys #napoleons #anklebiters

No further comment. I might be banned.
winter-snowflake-isolated-on-white-vector-22649573.jpg

It says he's full of shit. We don't even have the power to ban him. He's immune. He's just turned into a whiny little bitch, is all.
Damn that’s good to know the banning and deleting duo can’t get me. 😂

Of course this is all a joke. Poor Cray. He needs to reincarnate himself as TMP2. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Damn that’s good to know the banning and deleting duo can’t get me. 😂

Of course this is all a joke. Poor Cray. He needs to reincarnate himself as TMP2. Lol
He’s going to be wild when they let him out. Clear the board. Let him get acclimated. Maybe on Sunday

Is this all democrats have? This junk isn’t getting the votes the democrats need.

Sometimes I wonder if Bowlmania is lying to us and his real job is he is Biden's speechwriter. These speeches seem like Bowlmania specials! I do think Bowlmania would think a speech like this is the path to victory for the dems because he believes everyone thinks like him.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Per meathead if you do not democrat the country will cease to exist and abortion will be illegal. He is pure comedy I tell you. I wonder if meathead will move to Canada as democray is ending on Tuesday I guess.

Rob Reiner

@robreiner

·
Nov 3

Not hyperbole. A vote for a Republican is a vote to end Democracy.

Rob Reiner

@robreiner

·
Nov 2

President Biden couldn’t have been clearer. These midterms will determine whether we want to preserve our 246 year Democratic experiment in self rule or surrender to the Tyranny of Fascism.

Rob Reiner

@robreiner

·
Nov 1

Republicans are literally willing to kill to get power. Our strongest weapon against them is the vote. But if we don’t use that weapon in the next 7 days, we may be disarmed forever.

Rob Reiner Retweeted

Rob Reiner

In the next 5 days we will determine if a woman will still have a right to choose, if our vote will still count, and if we will still be a Constitutional Democracy.
the Democrats or don’t vote at all, you are choosing to accept living under Fascism.

• Angry
Reactions: DANC
Because they are dumbasses, Some Democrats are dumbasses. Some (well, more than just some) Republicans are dumbasses.

It's always a dumbass move to do that.
Wait - I thought no one wanted to be associated with Trump? And those that did would lose?

Is that not true, now that it looks like many will win? So Dims were wrong that Trump isn't a force any more?

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I haven't seen the GOP plan to combat fentanyl unless you count "MEXICANS ARE COMING!!!" as a plan.
Since it's coming across the border, the Republicans certainly have a plan.

You should stop listening to MSNBC.

And are there reasons as to why you aren’t “operating like some”? Further do we know how long Cray has been banned? Can he be bonded out? What’s the procedure?
Because he's not a dick.

i didn't say anything about the demand side The supply is coming across the border. Choke that off and the problem is greatly reduced.
The article was talking about both supply and demand, mostly supply. It makes it very clear that the vast majority of fentanyl smuggling happens during otherwise legal border crossings by U.S. citizens and legal residents. They're not the migrants bringing the drugs, and any policy ideas the GOP has to reduce migration aren't going to have much if any effect on fentanyl smuggling.

Reactions: UncleMark
The article was talking about both supply and demand, mostly supply. It makes it very clear that the vast majority of fentanyl smuggling happens during otherwise legal border crossings by U.S. citizens and legal residents. They're not the migrants bringing the drugs, and any policy ideas the GOP has to reduce migration aren't going to have much if any effect on fentanyl smuggling.
Tightening up the border doesn't mean just stopping people at the border.

Republicans wan to work with the Mexican government to interdict drugs coming into Mexico that will cross the border and also stop the manufacture of fentanyl in China.

Tightening up the border doesn't mean just stopping people at the border.

Republicans wan to work with the Mexican government to interdict drugs coming into Mexico that will cross the border and also stop the manufacture of fentanyl in China.
Great. I hope they get right to work on that.

Since your original reply was simply that the drugs were coming across the border in response to highlife's snarky "Mexicans are coming!" comment, I don't think it's crazy to interpret your statement as being primarily about illegal immigration.

Great. I hope they get right to work on that.

Since your original reply was simply that the drugs were coming across the border in response to highlife's snarky "Mexicans are coming!" comment, I don't think it's crazy to interpret your statement as being primarily about illegal immigration.
I didn't say you were crazy - I just further clarified my position to you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT