ADVERTISEMENT

In scathing Gallup poll Biden with least popular president in 70 YEARS Uggghhh

Typical whitebread noise When you are going to stop the segregation and discrimination, the redlining and underfunding of public schools.
I've been in banking for over 25 years, many on the lending side. Redlining has been illegal for years, if your bank is found to be redlining it will loose its ability to lend and therefore go bankrupt. Banks are annually and some times semi annually audited by the Federal Reserve or state agencies that make it impossible to redline. People mistake the inability to borrow due to work history, collateral value or better yet payment history as redlining or so it seems.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Willdog7
Somehow I missed the deficit going down under republican presidents.

Facts matter
Uh, it went down under GWB. In fact, the deficit the year before the financial crisis was the smallest ($161B) since our surplus years and smaller than any deficit since.

Uh, it went down under GWB. In fact, the deficit the year before the financial crisis was the smallest ($161B) since our surplus years and smaller than any deficit since.
Look at who you are replying to. He doesn’t understand the difference between deficit and debt.

Number of foreign born in the U.S. reaches all time high at 15.6% of U.S. population. Including an increase of 5.1 million in the last two years.

“But we need the labor!” some will say.

Many observers think of immigrants solely as workers, but only 46 percent of the foreign-born who arrived in 2022 or later were employed in the first part of 2024…… Only about 8 percent of the 2.5 million new arrivals who are not working say they are actively looking for work.

Keep in mind this is net changes in foreign born residents. The actual inflow is much much higher. This is complete madness. Can anyone defend this?
Are you afraid? If I remember correctly, you are foreign-born also.

I've been in banking for over 25 years, many on the lending side. Redlining has been illegal for years, if your bank is found to be redlining it will loose its ability to lend and therefore go bankrupt. Banks are annually and some times semi annually audited by the Federal Reserve or state agencies that make it impossible to redline. People mistake the inability to borrow due to work history, collateral value or better yet payment history as redlining or so it seems.
Look at all the segregation of cities,red-lining still exists today.

This is a fallacy. The idea that there are 10’s of thousands sitting in Federal prison because they had an eighth of weed on them is a ridiculous lie. But that’s what she makes it sound like.

These are growers, smugglers, distributors, dealers and probably overwhelmingly repeat offenders being set free.
She put thousands of black men away for it while AG of California.

What is the alternative? 4 years of trump. Hell no. I do not want to go back to the 40s and 5os. What does he stand for, more racism Proud Boys and Oathkeepers? The kkk marching in the streets. More subsidies for the wealthy. They call it welfare for the poor. They want to make him a dictator, immune from laws. With the supreme court in his pocket, it will be the end of Democracy as we know it.
You just keeping drinking the BS they throw at you.

Trickle down economics is a sound philosophy in that only those who posses large amounts of capital are capable of providing jobs and innovation, lowering cost of living and price of goods, etc.

Supply side economics is a fact. No matter what inane names you use to disparage it.
Presupposes that’s what it’s used for. Chicago Econ etc are not adherents of trickle down - nor am I. Old guard pubs. Wars. Pass.

My biggest gripe about taxes are 50 year politicians and MSWs with zero experience outside of same rubber stamping the same bullshit

Look at all the segregation of cities,red-lining still exists today.
I’ve been on multiple bank boards over 30 years. Red-lining data is looked at reviewed by boards multiple times a year. The FDIC reviews the data during audits. I guess bank boards and the FDIC are racist and ignore the bank data.

• Sad
Reactions: Willdog7
I’ve been on multiple bank boards over 30 years. Red-lining data is looked at reviewed by boards multiple times a year. The FDIC reviews the data during audits. I guess bank boards and the FDIC are racist and ignore the bank data.

Do banks even do their own underwriting anymore? I thought that nowadays they just plugged in your income and debt and FICO score and ran with it. (I'm sure farm land loans and the like are handled differently; I'm just referring to run of the mill mortgages.)

Check-out cities in the US, Chicago, Milwaukee, Birmingham Jackson, Baton Rouge, Detroit, Newark, and Philadelphia just to name a few. These cities are very segregated. Maybe you have something the bank boards and the FDIC are racists. There are ways of getting POC from different neighborhoods.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT