ADVERTISEMENT

Terrible Biden Poll

twenty02

Hall of Famer
Jan 28, 2011
Dems really need to pull the plug on this guy.

67% of Dems prefer a different nominee. Disapproval ratings getting into Trump territory.

There’s no way they will because of the uncertainty. Who is next that is backavle and likely to win?

How could 81 million people turn so quickly?!
Very easily. He was in a basement most the campaign. People had favorable views of him during his vice presidency. They expected uncle Joe and Obama 2.0. And were tired of trump. Now we know Biden is dog shit. And so is our gov. What other job are you just “entitled” to do again after you performed horribly. Dems have so many better options than him

I once thought that Trump/Clinton was the worst choice ever. Then I thought it certainly couldn't get worst than Trump/Biden. And now Biden/Trump 2.0 is almost too absurd to imagine, yet here we go.

I will say this, any debate between these two will be must see TV. Though I'm going to speculate that there will be no debates, at least not in traditional sense. I can't imagine Biden being allowed to be in a position to speak off script. (With luck, Trump will be in prison, but we all know that's unlikely.)

67% of Dems prefer a different nominee. Disapproval ratings getting into Trump territory.

What I found interesting was that it was basically split down the middle between Trump and Biden on if there's a rematch, yet out of the 1500 or so people polled, less then 400 were dem or left leaning.

That can't be good for Trump, correct?

Reactions: Indyhorn and larsIU
We have two old white dudes running for president- God do what you do and bless America!

Heard on the radio this morning that polls have Trump at about 61% unfavorable. Around 30 percent love him (devoted Trumpsters like dbm) and about 40 percent hate him (hate might not be the word they used). The rest mostly disliked him and some disliked, but might vote for him.

He’s more polarizing than Bill Clinton and he was very polarizing.
I love bill Clinton

I love bill Clinton
He was the final straw that caused me to switch from Democrat to Republican. I had voted for Reagan and GHWB, but was still a Democrat. The Democrats largely voting against using force to get Saddam out of Kuwait was the first straw and nominating Clinton, along with his dishonest campaign (the short recession was over, but not if you believed Clinton) was the final straw. He was a serial liar and it was obvious. It’s not something I tolerate. He was the biggest liar ever elected President before Trump. Trump makes Clinton look honest. 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill4411
Heard on the radio this morning that polls have Trump at about 61% unfavorable. Around 30 percent love him (devoted Trumpsters like dbm) and about 40 percent hate him (hate might not be the word they used). The rest mostly disliked him and some disliked, but might vote for him.

He’s more polarizing than Bill Clinton and he was very polarizing.
I wonder what percentage would like to see his jet hit the ground like a lawn dart.

• Wow
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Very easily. He was in a basement most the campaign. People had favorable views of him during his vice presidency. They expected uncle Joe and Obama 2.0. And were tired of trump. Now we know Biden is dog shit. And so is our gov. What other job are you just “entitled” to do again after you performed horribly. Dems have so many better options than him
In fairness, he is Obama 2.0

Reactions: IUSUMMERS
Biden is just that bad
Inflation blows a#%. It becomes more and more of grind for more people as they lose purchasing power. The MSM can try to run cover, but everyone experiences it each day when you purchase something.

Democrats still have another 13 months to go and it could get a lot worse. Recession? Inflation accelerates again? Or a recession and elevated inflation? Unfortunately, Trump will probably end up the nominee and it will be a close election again. Hopefully, people are intelligent enough to vote Republican down ticket so it’s a split congress.

Reactions: DANC
Inflation blows a#%. It becomes more and more of grind for more people as they lose purchasing power. The MSM can try to run cover, but everyone experiences it each day when you purchase something.

Democrats still have another 13 months to go and it could get a lot worse. Recession? Inflation accelerates again? Or a recession and elevated inflation? Unfortunately, Trump will probably end up the nominee and it will be a close election again. Hopefully, people are intelligent enough to vote Republican down ticket so it’s a split congress.
That’s the key. As long as gov is divided. If we run trump and let trump endorse senate candidates like Herschel Walker and his other clown show of mtg and the rest we could be in real trouble. If Dems control all branches look for reparations, transformative free cheese, the criminal codes abolished, permanent Covid restrictions and masks, and gender affirming surgery centers connected to daycares. A second term probably white slaves

Let’s keep trump off the ballots. We don’t want the foregoing

That’s the key. As long as gov is divided. If we run trump and let trump endorse senate candidates like Herschel Walker and his other clown show of mtg and the rest we could be in real trouble. If Dems control all branches look for reparations, transformative free cheese, the criminal codes abolished, permanent Covid restrictions and masks, and gender affirming surgery centers connected to daycares. A second term probably white slaves

Let’s keep trump off the ballots. We don’t want the foregoing
If a majority of people are stupid enough to vote for Biden and straight Democrat ticket. We deserve all of those things. You can’t fix stupid.

If a majority of people are stupid enough to vote for Biden and straight Democrat ticket. We deserve all of those things. You can’t fix stupid.
People hate trump that much. He tried to cheat the system. Voting against him is always understandable. But if we get someone good we can turn the tables. Open woke wards at nervous hospitals and institutionalize these people

Reactions: Indyhorn
People hate trump that much. He tried to cheat the system. Voting against him is always understandable. But if we get someone good we can turn the tables. Open woke wards at nervous hospitals and institutionalize these people
That’s fine if they vote for Biden. They can also still use their brain and vote for Republican Senate or House candidates. And to be clear, I’m referring to people who are moderates/independents who don’t always vote for their team.

I don’t want them to die, but some health issues to keep these two out of office would probably be a good thing.
What health issue short of dying keeps them off the ballot?

If the Dems had any integrity, they would remove Biden right now, even if it means the incompetent Harris.

Republicans, if we allow Trump to win the primary, we deserve whatever happens.

“Prefer” doesn’t mean shit. Hell, I’d “prefer” a Lamborghini to my current vehicle, but my current vehicle is better than an even shittier one.

Reactions: jaygyure
Bill Clinton is still younger than both current front runners. Chew on that.

Sir. Jarts is the preferred nomenclature.
Do you have to wear Jorts to play?

BTW, I bet you had this game growing up...

s-l1600.png

Reactions: larsIU
We had the real thing. I never mastered it. And we had a 3/4 acre back yard completely fenced. Lotta whiffle ball. Baseball.
We had a large back yard, too. Football, whiffle ball, and when the whole family came over for a cookout, we had some pretty fierce games of croquet, believe it or not. The strategy with your teammate and the arguing with your opponents made for games that could last for over an hour.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT