ADVERTISEMENT

Super Bowl thread

someone send her some candystripes

We had Meg!

NYPICHPDPICT000010592754-1.jpg

If Brady had accepted the rumored offer to unretire and play for the Niners, this would have been #8.

I can go to bed now that they have shown Travis and Taylor kissing.
I think my problem with that relationship is how much of an insufferable annoying meathead he is. By most accounts, she hangs out in smart circles. Now that the season is over, I can’t imagine what he brings to the table. He’s not on her level at all; he’s an idiot who is good at football.

I think my problem with that relationship is how much of an insufferable annoying meathead he is. By most accounts, she hangs out in smart circles. Now that the season is over, I can’t imagine what he brings to the table. He’s not on her level at all; he’s an idiot who is good at football.

I understand you being bitter and all, but c'mon man, she just isn't into you.

No basis for this but re Taylor swift she seems incredibly immature for 34

This post could have been written by a high school band kid or mathlete. :)

I understand you being bitter and all, but c'mon man, she just isn't into you.
Ha - I have no issue with her. She’s talented and seems to have a good head on her shoulders. He’s really good at football and seems otherwise pretty vacant.

If they married and then got divorced Travis would make bank. She is richer than him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT