ADVERTISEMENT

Reports: Trump was bribed to ignore COVID Intel

I'm not judging Biden. He's not been proven to be guilty of anything. I'm judging the look-the-otherway-ism from the holier-than-thous.
Serious question, Hillz...

Talk about "proof" aside, is there any question in your mind that Trump is a chronic, unrepentant sexual assaulter? What does your gut tell you?

Now, what does your gut tell you about Biden?

Talk about "proof" aside, is there any question in your mind that Trump is a chronic, unrepentant sexual assaulter? What does your gut tell you?

What is the "number" that is acceptable? Clearly at least "one" is acceptable for some. When do we start seriously investigating? At "two" "three"?

Trump has a long history of being a sexual predator and his base chose to look the other way. What is the number that those outside his base find acceptable? We now know it is at least one...

I think Biden is a piker compared to Trump. Y'all canned Franken for much much less than Biden is accused of doing. What changed?

Reactions: Lucy01
What is the "number" that is acceptable? Clearly at least "one" is acceptable for some. When do we start seriously investigating? At "two" "three"?

Trump has a long history of being a sexual predator and his base chose to look the other way. What is the number that those outside his base find acceptable? We now know it is at least one...
His accuser is a Putin apologist..

Coincidence? Yea, sure.

Reactions: Bill4411
I think Biden is a piker compared to Trump. Y'all canned Franken for much much less than Biden is accused of doing. What changed?

Franken admitted to improper behavior and there were photos of him being an ass. Big difference. Franken stepped down even though he has a successful marriage of 30 plus years with no history of messing around.

Biden is accused and he denies the accusation. There are no other accusations even though he has been in the public eye for fifty years.. Biden has a history of successful relationships, you know...love and affection...devotion and respect.

Trump has multiple accusations that are credible. He pays to keep women quiet. He has cheated on three wives. He brags about sexual assault. He treats people like sh!t, especially women.

Reactions: MaxCoke and T.M.P.
Franken admitted to improper behavior and there were photos of him being an ass. Big difference. Franken stepped down even though he has a successful marriage of 30 plus years with no history of messing around.

Biden is accused and he denies the accusation. There are no other accusations even though he has been in the public eye for fifty years.. Biden has a history of successful relationships, you know...love and affection...devotion and respect.

Trump has multiple accusations that are credible. He pays to keep women quiet. He has cheated on three wives. He brags about sexual assault. He treats people like sh!t, especially women.
I can't argue with most of that. I am not in favor of these kinds of tactics in politics. The lack of any real concern for Biden's situations (kid-sniffing??) puts Dem priorities in perspective.

But again, Joe may just be creepy. Or a finger-rapist. Trump is for sure pretty gross. Yay, us.

I am all in favor of replacing Biden on the ticket. It is crazy to think we cannot find people to be president who have not been caught up in a scandal like this.

No crazier than the idea that both parties have nominated people that should be well into retirement, but instead think they are qualified for one of the most demanding jobs on earth. Both of these individuals show serious signs of cognitive decline, and are entirely unfit for the job. One just happens to be a horrible person on top of it. So I'll vote for the demented one that is at least decent.

The founders put in age minimums for President.....I say we need to put in age maximums.

Air Traffic Controllers are mandatory retired at age 56.....as we realize that human cognitive function starts to deteriorate. Add 9 to that, to be fair. If you qualify for Medicare..... you don't qualify for the Oval.

No crazier than the idea that both parties have nominated people that should be well into retirement, but instead think they are qualified for one of the most demanding jobs on earth. Both of these individuals show serious signs of cognitive decline, and are entirely unfit for the job. One just happens to be a horrible person on top of it. So I'll vote for the demented one that is at least decent.

The founders put in age minimums for President.....I say we need to put in age maximums.

Air Traffic Controllers are mandatory retired at age 56.....as we realize that human cognitive function starts to deteriorate. Add 9 to that, to be fair. If you qualify for Medicare..... you don't qualify for the Oval.
No kidding. I’m actually confident that Biden would heed advice from his doctors if they told him he wasn’t cutting it mentally anymore and step aside. Trump would just fire them.

I completely agree about the age issue. It is why I excluded Biden, Warren, and Bernie from my options immediately. But I doubt anyone gets an amendment passed however.

The good news is that the problem is solely the fault of us Boomers refusing to relinquish power. This is the last election that is going to matter. From here on out, the math is overwhelmingly against us. And there are no more such gigantic bubble generations on the horizon.

Trump says China wants him to lose his bid for re-election
President Donald Trump said on Wednesday he believes China's handling of the coronavirus is proof that Beijing "will do anything they can" to make him lose his re-election bid in November.

This is what Trump and his campaign team will be focusing on in 2020.

Very clever in a machiavellian way. It will pull together every type of voters together while deflecting away all his failures.

Four more years of Trump.

Trump says China wants him to lose his bid for re-election
President Donald Trump said on Wednesday he believes China's handling of the coronavirus is proof that Beijing "will do anything they can" to make him lose his re-election bid in November.

This is what Trump and his campaign team will be focusing on in 2020.

Very clever in a machiavellian way. It will pull together every type of voters together while deflecting away all his failures.

Four more years of Trump.

And of course Russia sent us a planeload of PPP, that they are now desperately short of, to help Trump. I guess we have become a vassal state that super powers fight for control of.

Reactions: sglowrider
I am all in favor of replacing Biden on the ticket. It is crazy to think we cannot find people to be president who have not been caught up in a scandal like this.
There is a reason no one has taken this woman seriously. I haven’t commented, because I hadn’t read enough until last night. Let me preface by saying I think Biden needs to address this and there needs to be an investigation. But this woman has changed her story multiple times. She’s tweeted positive things about Biden, even with his work addressing sexual violence. The reason the story hasn’t gained traction in the past because with just a little investigating, people deemed it bogus.

Gun control. Specifically, the “assault weapons” ban, universal background checks, and manufacturers liability.
Wow. So having guns in the hands of everyone is the most important issue on your agenda? Almost 90% of the public is in favor of universal background checks. Yet that’s on your list. What are you so afraid of?

There is a reason no one has taken this woman seriously. I haven’t commented, because I hadn’t read enough until last night. Let me preface by saying I think Biden needs to address this and there needs to be an investigation. But this woman has changed her story multiple times. She’s tweeted positive things about Biden, even with his work addressing sexual violence. The reason the story hasn’t gained traction in the past because with just a little investigating, people deemed it bogus.
I'm guessing, you do not believe her?

Wow. So having guns in the hands of everyone is the most important issue on your agenda? Almost 90% of the public is in favor of universal background checks. Yet that’s on your list. What are you so afraid of?
I’m not necessarily opposed to increased background checks. I’m opposed to Biden’s nonsense about closing the “gun show loophole”, which is nothing more than banning private party sales. If Biden had his way, no one without a FFL would be able to sell a weapon to anyone outside of their immediate family. That’s nonsense and it would never be allowed constitutionally, but why vote for someone dumb enough to try it to begin with?

I’m kind of big on the constitution. I’m funny that way.

The Constitution has several amendments, yet you make your voting decisions based on only the 2nd amendment. Why is that? I’m not trying to be a dick here. I’m truly curious.

So you can't decide if these reasons are more important than guns, or not?
Single issue voters -- of all stripes -- are strange folks. Nothing can outweigh the candidates' stance on that one issue, no matter what. There's no "balancing" or nuance involved. It's all or nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT