ADVERTISEMENT

Reports: Trump was bribed to ignore COVID Intel

Last time I did not vote for president. I'm leaning that way again.
Look, I'm all for you guys leaving that line blank, because we all know if you do vote, you'll talk yourself into voting Trump. So more power to you.

I just don't understand the thinking behind it. You have two choices. One is better than the other. The only rational choice is to vote for that one. Anything else decreases the odds of a good outcome.

Look, I'm all for you guys leaving that line blank, because we all know if you do vote, you'll talk yourself into voting Trump. So more power to you.

I just don't understand the thinking behind it. You have two choices. One is better than the other. The only rational choice is to vote for that one. Anything else decreases the odds of a good outcome.

I also thinks it’s a cop out. We all have a civic duty to vote IMO. Refusing to make a decision is weak.

This is just one of about five accounts I read in the last few days.

So the woman's story was corroborated by multiple sources and news outlets, including the NYT and you are siding with Biden? I'd be interested to hear you rationale vs. your quick judgment on Kavanagh (who I don't believe is entirely innocent), other than partisanship.

Reactions: 76-1
So the woman's story was corroborated by multiple sources and news outlets, including the NYT and you are siding with Biden? I'd be interested to hear you rationale vs. your quick judgment on Kavanagh (who I don't believe is entirely innocent), other than partisanship.
Whoa, there. Let's be clear about something. Her story wasn't corroborated by anyone. As is often the case in these kinds of things. Only she and Biden know what did or did not happen.

Unacceptable is unacceptable. There are no degrees.

Sorry, but I call BS on this. I've heard too many "I didn't vote for Trump and wouldn't vote for Hillary" testimonies over the past three years. How the hell did Trump win if none of you voted for him? I suspect the truth is many people are ashamed to admit they voted for the most unfit POTUS in history. And it's very likely they will loudly proclaim their preference to not vote in 2020 when in fact they will be waiting in line when the polls open in November eager to cast their vote for the idiot.

A picture is emerging—across 10 major-media investigative reports—of the COVID-19 outbreak in the U.S. as a bribery scandal in which Trump looked the other way on intel about the virus in November in order to placate Chinese lenders and get political dirt on Joe Biden

This is not the only tweet/place I've heard this today.
That's hard to believe! Even Trump can go that low! Can he? :(

Sorry, but I call BS on this. I've heard too many "I didn't vote for Trump and wouldn't vote for Hillary" testimonies over the past three years. How the hell did Trump win if none of you voted for him? I suspect the truth is many people are ashamed to admit they voted for the most unfit POTUS in history. And it's very likely they will loudly proclaim their preference to not vote in 2020 when in fact they will be waiting in line when the polls open in November eager to cast their vote for the idiot.

Bingo.

Old union Democrats

I don’t really care whether you believe me or not.

And of course Russia sent us a planeload of PPP, that they are now desperately short of, to help Trump. I guess we have become a vassal state that super powers fight for control of.

And so it begins...

Yet the Director of National Intelligence says it's not man made. US msm are saying that the Intelligence Agencies are under pressure from the US government to link it to Wuhan lab.

This is the Iraqi WMD all over again. Politicising national intelligence.

I'm sure we'll see that evidence very soon with Rudy leading the charge. :rolleyes:

And probably around the same time Trump reveals what his investigators found in Hawaii that was "one of the greatest cons in the history of politics and beyond".

Once this level of lies and deception ie bullshittery have been breached by a POTUS, I can see the democrats a few years down the road using the same excuse the current dingbat Pubs are using: politicians lie all the time, so what's the difference?!

Yes, not just in the history of politics. But beyond ... the beginning of the end.

And so it begins...

Yet the Director of National Intelligence says it's not man made. US msm are saying that the Intelligence Agencies are under pressure from the US government to link it to Wuhan lab.

This is the Iraqi WMD all over again. Politicising national intelligence.

I'm sure we'll see that evidence very soon. :rolleyes:

And probably around the same time Trump reveals what his investigators found in Hawaii that was "one of the greatest cons in the history of politics and beyond".

Once this level of lies and deception ie bullshittery have been breached by a POTUS, I can see the democrats a few years down the road using the same excuse the current dingbat Pubs are using: politicians lie all the time, so what's the difference?!

Yes, not just in the history of politics. But beyond ... the beginning of the end.
To be clear, it could have come from the lab and still not be "man made."

Reactions: sglowrider

These people are out of their minds. Other countries would start suing the USA and other countries etc. If they default the USD would crash and no one would trust the US anymore.

2022 will be the beginning of the new world order.

1i4349.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT