ADVERTISEMENT

Reports: Trump was bribed to ignore COVID Intel

IUclover

All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Nov 19, 2015
A picture is emerging—across 10 major-media investigative reports—of the COVID-19 outbreak in the U.S. as a bribery scandal in which Trump looked the other way on intel about the virus in November in order to placate Chinese lenders and get political dirt on Joe Biden

This is not the only tweet/place I've heard this today.

Trump should have ignored the whole God damned thing. Its a ****ing Fauci and Gates scam! This will go down as the biggest hoax on the planet ever! Here in Indy orders are being ignored and laughed at. This is a ****ing joke!

Could contact tracing bring the US out of lockdown?
Apple and Google are collaborating on technology to monitor the contacts of infected people. Here’s how it works.

South Korea and the United States reported their first cases of Covid-19 on the same day. Yet while most Americans remain under stay-at-home orders, many in South Korea are doing what seems unthinkable in the US — returning to their offices.

South Korea has often been touted as rolling out one of the best national responses to the coronavirus, and the country’s approach has been comprehensive. All passengers that arrive at Incheon Airport — South Korea’s hub for international flights — receive mandatory temperature checks and must download the country’s coronavirus app, where they report any changes in their symptoms (or lack thereof) every single day.

This app is an important part of South Korea’s effort at contact tracing: the effort to find and notify every person who comes in contact with someone who tests positive for Covid-19. And a few weeks ago, Apple and Google announced that they were developing software that would enable contact tracing apps in the US. How might this technology change the trajectory of the US coronavirus crisis?

In this episode of Reset, host Arielle Duhaime-Ross talks with Stat News reporter Sharon Begley about how digital contact tracing is our best hope of emerging from lockdown, and why we didn’t start working on it sooner.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/2z4rt7KQmaQSuQ63rqI49M

Trump should have ignored the whole God damned thing. Its a ****ing Fauci and Gates scam! This will go down as the biggest hoax on the planet ever! Here in Indy orders are being ignored and laughed at. This is a ****ing joke!

I don't know you as a poster, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say this has to be satire. Not fair to lump you in with the nutters, although I must confess the Fauci/Gates joint scam element is one I hadn't heard before...

Reactions: Indianaftw
A picture is emerging—across 10 major-media investigative reports—of the COVID-19 outbreak in the U.S. as a bribery scandal in which Trump looked the other way on intel about the virus in November in order to placate Chinese lenders and get political dirt on Joe Biden

Satire or not, the Fever Swamp is roiling.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Look who is back with all his wisdom!

November? When was Covid 19 even first discovered? What am I missing?

Reactions: herrli

Seth does spin an interesting yarn.

Your leader said to consider it and no he was not being sarcastic. Do your eyes and ears not work when it comes to Trump.

And your leader said: "We have to take care of the cure that will make the problem worse no matter what."

I mean, Fauci said we didn’t need to change our habits in late February. Was he in on it too?

The question no one knows, what Intel were we getting out of China? If the CIA was reporting back that this was far worse than China was reporting, would Fauci be told? What is his clearance? Since supposedly, and I am not vouching for this story at all, this was Intel to Intel, it may have completely bypassed health agencies. Or it might be a crock. It is worth someone looking into, but not close to a "gotcha".

Last edited:
Reactions: hoot1
Why should anyone? You shrug off mountains of evidence that your guy is a criminal idiot. Like I said, I won't be voting for anyone who made any such claims. Why should you?
I don’t like Trump. And I won’t be voting for him.

I’m just smart enough to realize that the sentence “Trump looked the other way on intel about the virus in November in order to placate Chinese lenders and get political dirt on Joe Biden.” is most likely horseshit.

I’m just smart enough to realize that the sentence “Trump looked the other way on intel about the virus in November in order to placate Chinese lenders and get political dirt on Joe Biden.” is most likely horseshit.

I hope so, but be honest...would you be 100% surprised?

Interesting that even you felt it necessary to add that qualifier. With Trump, even his staunch supporters seem to harbor doubts.

Reactions: hoosboot
Don't have the foggiest idea whether China has any leverage over Trump as a result of Trump's real estate dealings prior to becoming president.

One thing for certain is that voters have the right to know about any business or personal relationships any candidate might have with foreign governments. Income tax returns could be valuable in discovering relationships being one example.

Having said that, I don't blame Trump for not revealing information which isn't required by law. Only looking to the future.

You have less data on which to base your opinion that Trump "looked the other way" is horseshit than Seth Abraham did in the tweet linked in the OP.

Now if you have information that debunks the connecting-the-dots theory that Abraham floated, by all means feel free to post that information here. But the facts that Trump (a) owes the Chinese millions of dollars, and (b) while the payment to the Chinese was starting to loom Trump dealt with Xi directly and described Xi in warm tones, are pretty well established. It's not a great stretch to conclude that Trump "looked the other way" . . . unless you've got information otherwise.

You have less data on which to base your opinion that Trump "looked the other way" is horseshit than Seth Abraham did in the tweet linked in the OP.

Now if you have information that debunks the connecting-the-dots theory that Abraham floated, by all means feel free to post that information here. But the facts that Trump (a) owes the Chinese millions of dollars, and (b) while the payment to the Chinese was starting to loom Trump dealt with Xi directly and described Xi in warm tones, are pretty well established. It's not a great stretch to conclude that Trump "looked the other way" . . . unless you've got information otherwise.
Turns out it’s all bullshit, as I expected. Politico, in their haste to be fair and balanced, ran with the “Trump owes China millions” story without even attempting to verify anything.

This is SOP for the MSM. Breathlessly report some bombshell about Trump without even bothering to verify. Get it out to the masses. 3 days later, when it turns out to be yet another pile of shit, run a retraction which less than half the original readers will see. That’s how they push a narrative.

This is why they are so rightfully hated. They do this over and over and over.

Here’s Politico’s “clarification”—https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...-president-trump-and-the-bank-of-china-214107

Reactions: Sassy61
Turns out it’s all bullshit, as I expected. Politico, in their haste to be fair and balanced, ran with the “Trump owes China millions” story without even attempting to verify anything.

This is SOP for the MSM. Breathlessly report some bombshell about Trump without even bothering to verify. Get it out to the masses. 3 days later, when it turns out to be yet another pile of shit, run a retraction which less than half the original readers will see. That’s how they push a narrative.

Here’s Politico’s “clarification”—https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...-president-trump-and-the-bank-of-china-214107
Agree, a lot of the media need to clean up their act, whether it be sloppy journalism or outright lies. Having said that, do you hold the President to the same level of accountability? He lies and manipulates with great regularity too.

Agree, a lot of the media need to clean up their act, whether it be sloppy journalism or outright lies. Having said that, do you hold the President to the same level of accountability? He lies and manipulates with great regularity too.
I’ve never liked Trump. He’s a talk show host who somehow got elected president because of our idiotic political system.

I sat 2016 out in protest because of him and I’ll do it again this year because I will not vote for Biden.

Last edited:
Reactions: BCCHoosier

You're slamming the MSM (politico?) when they've offered a clarification that hasn't even definitively debunked the OP of the thread.
At the very least they've admitted and apologized for any possible errors on their part, and I think we're talking about a single article they reported...

However, I have yet to read ANY apology or clarification from Fox (not MSM?) for their consistent shilling of hydroxychloroquine as a miracle cure REPEATEDLY over the past month or so. Did I miss it? Can you provide a link? I mean since you're so abhorred by what politico has offered, it follows that Fox must have hit a grand slam with their version. So I'm eager to read it ASAP...

Reactions: Sope Creek
You're slamming the MSM (politico?) when they've offered a clarification that hasn't even definitively debunked the OP of the thread.
At the very least they've admitted and apologized for any possible errors on their part, and I think we're talking about a single article they reported...

However, I have yet to read ANY apology or clarification from Fox (not MSM?) for their consistent shilling of hydroxychloroquine as a miracle cure REPEATEDLY over the past month or so. Did I miss it? Can you provide a link? I mean since you're so abhorred by what politico has offered, it follows that Fox must have hit a grand slam with their version. So I'm eager to read it ASAP...
You won’t find me defending Fox. They’re just as bad.

No wonder why Indiana has such a high per capita death rate. Sad.

It's damn near shocking to know how many lefties, who have been crying for 4 years that Trump is a lying womanizer, don't actually hate lying and womanizing after all. They just hate losing. And of course they hate Trump.

How about no more lectures on morality from you people, k?

It's damn near shocking to know how many Trump rump-swabs, who have been chuckling for 4 years that "boys will be boys", that "we all want to grab a little pussy now and then", and that "26 women is not that many!"

suddenly rush to judge a person accused (once!) of what (if proven true), would indeed be bad, an action that could even be called "an incidence of Trump-like behavior towards women"

You'd love that . . . it's one of your many weak spots.

I'm just fascinated that so many people who spent the previous three decades lecturing on morality have suddenly become so quiet on the subject and indignant that anyone would talk about morality.

It's damn near shocking to know how many Trump rump-swabs, who have been chuckling for 4 years that "boys will be boys", that "we all want to grab a little pussy now and then", and that "26 women is not that many!"

suddenly rush to judge a person accused (once!) of what (if proven true), would indeed be bad, an action that could even be called "an incidence of Trump-like behavior towards women"
I'm not judging Biden. He's not been proven to be guilty of anything. I'm judging the look-the-otherway-ism from the holier-than-thous.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT