ADVERTISEMENT

U.S. GOP Republican Rep. George Santos Lie Tracker

Just announced he won't run for re-election. George got 24 hours to pre-read the bilateral report that is coming out, and I guess it's bad enough that he has agreed not to run for his seat again.

Santos is far too slimy to be allowed to remain in office. Hell, if he were twice as slimy he's be right there with Trump.

Reactions: DCGeneral
And Republicans wonder why they lose elections. Dems vote in a known murderer to the Senate for decades and no one cares. Pubs hate their voters.

Ok, I assume you were referring to Kennedy, but wasn't sure.

Why is the GOP response to any scandal to immediately cry, "But so and so did something objectionable"?

For example, when talking about the lowlife domestic terrorists on January 6th, the usual response on this board is, "Um, how about those nasty African Americans in Chicago"?

LOL

And Republicans wonder why they lose elections. Dems vote in a known murderer to the Senate for decades and no one cares. Pubs hate their voters.

You’re actually defending Santos and criticizing his expulsion? Your disdain for honor, honesty, and integrity explains your political positions and who you support.

Ok, I assume you were referring to Kennedy, but wasn't sure.

Why is the GOP response to any scandal to immediately cry, "But so and so did something objectionable"?

For example, when talking about the lowlife domestic terrorists on January 6th, the usual response on this board is, "Um, how about those nasty African Americans in Chicago"?

LOL
Pocahontas lied about being Native American. Not expelled. Schiff lied under oath about Russian collision. Not expelled. Bowman committed a felony inside the Capitol building. Not expelled. Swallwell boned a Chinese spy and told her God knows what. Not expelled . Want to keep going?

Pocahontas lied about being Native American. Not expelled. Schiff lied under oath about Russian collision. Not expelled. Bowman committed a felony inside the Capitol building. Not expelled. Swallwell boned a Chinese spy and told her God knows what. Not expelled . Want to keep going?
Don’t be stupid. Everyone lies. You don’t expel people for one. Santos was a whole different level. But when your party’s leader is a habitual liar, it’s what we’ve come to expect.

Haha. You know you have nothing when you have to go back 50 years to do a what about? Al Franken says hi.
In today's reality, I'd like to think that Ted Kennedy would not have gotten away without answering lots of questions about his girlfriend's death, and his brother might not have survived the infidelities apparently going on with Marilyn and others.

But the exception would be Trump. So I guess if you have a cult, tons of rubes who believe ANYTHING you say, you have a teflon suit, even today.

Her name is not Pocahontas. We are already having this problem in the Haley thread. I am over it. If you can't be adult enough to use real names, then don't talk about them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT