ADVERTISEMENT

U.S. GOP Republican Rep. George Santos Lie Tracker

Fetterman is now suicidal. What the hell Pennsylvanians. Seriously, what the hell?

But the other guy was a tv doctor.
The Trumpy alternative couldn’t even beat a candidate as bad as Fetterman. This should be another loud signal that we have to move on from Trump.

Reactions: vesuvius13
So in response to Santos' lies, among other things, in his campagin finance records, your response is talking about Biden? Why not go all the way and bring up Hillary's emails.

I mean, EMAILs for God's sake.
You think that was a nothing burger? What do you think about Trump having classified documents at Mar A Lago?

You think that was a nothing burger? What do you think about Trump having classified documents at Mar A Lago?
Both are wrong but I think his refusal to cooperate makes it a hell of a lot worse.

And before I get accused of being partisan, Pence is wrong but isn't as bad either

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: vesuvius13 and DANC
Since the Gothamist article hasn't been updated, I'll keep this thread updated manaully

1. Santos said he went to the prestigious Horace Mann School in Manhattan. That is false

2. Not a lie, but there is an accusation that he sexually harassed a GOP staffer

3. Santos says currently he is married, but there is no confirmation if that is true.

4. Santos has said he was a journalist in Brazil, but others say that he only stayed at home curfering the Internet

5. Santos said he produced Spider-Man Turn Off the Dark, one of the biggest bombs in Broadway history. That is apparently false.
Did he say he went to the school or that he was enrolled in the school? Some would argue that that's a big difference!

Reactions: vesuvius13
Both are wrong but I think his refusal to cooperate makes it a hell of a lot worse.

And before I get accused of being partisan, Pence is wrong but isn't as bad either
@DCGeneral, what do you think about the classified information mishandling by HRC, Trump, Biden and Pence?

Did he say he went to the school or that he was enrolled in the school? Some would argue that that's a big difference!

He said he attended the school, but had to withdraw four months before graduation due to finances.

@DCGeneral, what do you think about the classified information mishandling by HRC, Trump, Biden and Pence?

I'm not sure what that has to do with the post topic, but I will answer. It is a disgrace for any classified document to accounted for, and there needs to be a review and updating for procedures to ensure our country's secrets are kep secure.

From what I've read, HRC, Biden and Pence reported the documents as soon as they were found, and have cooperated with the government for the return of the documents and the ensuing investigation. Trump did not, and forced the FBI/DOJ's hands by stalling, lying and refusing to return all such documents.

I'm not sure what that has to do with the post topic, but I will answer. It is a disgrace for any classified document to accounted for, and there needs to be a review and updating for procedures to ensure our country's secrets are kep secure.

From what I've read, HRC, Biden and Pence reported the documents as soon as they were found, and have cooperated with the government for the return of the documents and the ensuing investigation. Trump did not, and forced the FBI/DOJ's hands by stalling, lying and refusing to return all such documents.
HRC didn’t report hers. The IG found them and HRC’s team disputed that they were classified for a while.

Long interview with Piers Morgan. Only admits to lying about college and work. What a fraud.

Not a big fan of Piers Morgan, but I credit him for a long interview where he asked point blank questions about a multitude of Santos' lies, including that he went to Horace Mann, stated explicitly that he is a Jew, that he had employees who died in the Pulse nightclub shooting, etc.

Just hit any part of the view and you can see him lying over and over again. This has become the GOP playbook. Lie and deny.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Shorter DC - “Santos lies!”

Shorter everyone else - “We know! He should be gone, yesterday. Now move on. It will happen.”

In other news - Water, wet; Sun, hot.
If he has to go so should Biden for all the lies he tells but of course they haven't done that to Biden.

HRC didn't but other two did. HRC's was found by someone beside HRC as she didn't report the emails and tried to get them erased.

Reactions: Crayfish57
Santos admits he lied to Brazilian authorities. Will plead guilty and provide restitution to the store than he passed the bounced check to.

Santos admits he lied to Brazilian authorities. Will plead guilty and provide restitution to the store than he passed the bounced check to.

Not sure if this is the most recent Santos thread or not, but I wanted to update with this bit of welcome news...

Not sure if this is the most recent Santos thread or not, but I wanted to update with this bit of welcome news...

You’re picking on the poor trans woman.

George Santos indicted in federal probe. 13 counts, including wire fraud and money laundering

Turns out the guarantors are his father and his aunt. George said in court filings that he would rather be lose his bond status rather than allow his guarantors be subjected to public exposure, but I guess that was just another lie from the GOP congressman.

Turns out the guarantors are his father and his aunt. George said in court filings that he would rather be lose his bond status rather than allow his guarantors be subjected to public exposure, but I guess that was just another lie from the GOP congressman.
Thanks for this gripping, much anticipated update of Mr Santos.

I can’t thank enough for your service and dedication.

Please accept my everlasting gratitude.

Meanwhile, Schiff is proud he was censured last night … After calling Durham a sell out (paraphrased) to the GOP on Russian collusion. California is expected to replace Feinstein with Schiff. It will be interesting to see if a Republican even makes it out of CA’s jungle primary.

Reminds me of a guy I swam with whose LinkedIn profile says he “went to 19__ Olympic Trials in (event).” And yes,
I think it literally is true - he attended and watched. Never qualified let alone competed in them.

Reminds me of a guy I swam with whose LinkedIn profile says he “went to 19__ Olympic Trials in (event).” And yes,
I think it literally is true - he attended and watched. Never qualified let alone competed in them.
That's badass. Much respect.

• Haha
Reactions: Noodle
Probably just a publicity stunt by vulnerable House Republicans in contested districts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT