ADVERTISEMENT

Projecting Trump Victory

He’s no more decent than Trump. You excuse his corrupt family deals. I know, I know, there were none.

Edit Hopefully that decent old man doesn’t plagiarize his inauguration speech.

Oh, forgot biden cheated on his wife with prostitutes, had multiple wives, bragged about sexual assault, created a fake university to swindle money from gullible students, bullied people on twitter, told racists to stand back and stand by, said soldiers were suckers and losers, made fun of a disabled person...

Nevermind, making a mistake from a teleprompter is pretty much the same as all of the above.

Were you dropped on your head?

Yea, hopefully he doesn't plagiarize like Melania did when she stole Michelle's speech. But there is no reason to believe he will plagiarize anything other than you're a GOP supporter and try to throw crap at him just to see what sticks.

Last edited:
Oh, forgot biden cheated on his wife with prostitutes, had multiple wives, bragged about sexual assault, created a fake university to swindle money from gullible students, bullied people on twitter, told racists to stand back and stand by, said soldiers were suckers and losers, made fun of a disabled person...

Nevermind, making a mistake from a teleprompter is pretty much the same as all of the above.

Yea, hopefully he doesn't plagiarize like Melania did when she stole Michelle's speech. But there is no reason to believe he will plagiarize anything other than you're a GOP supporter and try to throw crap at him just to see what sticks.

I get it. Biden is a liar, plagiarizer corrupt and hasn’t done much in his 47 year swamp career but he’s not as bad as Trump.

The GOP's wish of separating itself from the Trump brand diminishes everyday as they allow Trump to dominate the airwaves and pump out narratives
They don't have the stones to disavow him. He's going to dominate Republican politics for at least another four years.

They don't have the stones to disavow him. He's going to dominate Republican politics for at least another four years.
What's funny is when Dems criticize each other, the right wing news outlets LOL about the Libs "eating their own".

Edit to add this PS:
I always like how FoxNews.com uses "Enquirer"-esque headlines for their important stories. 😃
They know their customer base.

Isn't it hard to believe how far some of these Trumpers have fallen? It is true that nearly everything Trump touches turns to crap. Frustratingly mind boggling.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
He’s no more decent than Trump. You excuse his corrupt family deals. I know, I know, there were none.

Edit Hopefully that decent old man doesn’t plagiarize his inauguration speech.

oh ya! Hey, how are senate republicans coming along with that Biden corruption investigation?

Reactions: IU_Hickory
I get it. Biden is a liar, plagiarizer corrupt and hasn’t done much in his 47 year swamp career but he’s not as bad as Trump.

got a link proving he plagiarized or lied?

swamp career? I would say that falls under opinion rather than fact.

i won't hold my breath.

got a link proving he plagiarized or lied?

swamp career? I would say that falls under opinion rather than fact.

i won't hold my breath.

Use Google. It’s not hard. Hell, are you 18 years old and don’t know he’s even admitted to multiple incidents of plagiarism?

"About a month before the election, Curtis Woodall logged onto Amazon and ordered an American flag. The 72-year-old Vietnam War veteran and retired infantry soldier had taken his old flag down about a year into the Trump administration. “It hurt. It did,” Woodall said. But he didn’t want anyone in his neighborhood outside Columbia, South Carolina, to associate him with President Donald Trump’s racial rhetoric or anti-immigrant policies. He grew angry when he saw American flags on pickup trucks around town. “They’ve always got a Trump flag and the American flag,” he said. “And I said, ‘That’s bull. That is desecrating the flag that I served over 20 years with.’”

Now, at last, it looked like Trump might lose, so Woodall set his new flag on the dining room table and waited. When the election was called for Joe Biden, “I said, ‘Time for my flag to go up,’” Woodall told me by phone, a couple of weeks later. He sent me a photo of the flag, still hanging beside his garage, his own Dodge Ram pickup in the foreground.

Across the country, in their cautious euphoria after the election, foes of Trump have been embracing the flag in similar ways: unfurling it in front of their homes, waving it in the streets, or simply looking at it differently. The day Biden gave his victory speech, Nancy La Vigne, executive director of the Council on Criminal Justice’s Task Force on Policing, took out the flag she always flies on holidays and hung it outside her home in liberal Bethesda, Maryland. La Vigne meant the act as “an expression of pride in how the system of democracy actually works.” But as the hours went by and she noticed more and more flags around her neighborhood, she realized she was seeing something broader: A spontaneous reclaiming of a symbol that, in the Trump years, had come to represent only one side."

A year ago several of you would have been bleating about dumb redneck nationalism, now you’ve got tears in your eyes.😂😂😂😂

Reactions: Mas-sa-suta
Someone who supports Trump calling a man who has gone to church faithfully his entire life and shows it through empathy, kindness, and compassion every day? Yet Trump is the real Christian? The guy who has not a single compassionate bone in his body and cares about no one but home self? That’s rich. Not to mention calling him corrupt and immoral. The irony...
Yabbut, yabbut, yabbut. Both can be true, dummy.

i don't think that. We fly the flag every holiday. I just pointed out that certain groups have coopted the flag to have certain non-American meanings. It's not "dumb" to point out that the meaning of traditional signs, symbols and signals sometimes change.

For example, did you know that Winston Churchill opposed the war in Viet Nam?

BBC%27s+1941+%27V+for+Victory%27+campaign%2C+Winston+Churchill+promotes.JPG
Those white nationalists coopted those things from weak people that allow them to set the narrative. They only coopt, take, or change the meaning of any of those things for the feeble minded folks that let them...

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Appears he did plagiarize but nothing your trumpers haven't been caught doing themselves. Still doesn't amount to the other shit trump has done...not even close.

Appears he did plagiarize but nothing your trumpers haven't been caught doing themselves. Still doesn't amount to the other shit trump has done...not even close.
Disappointing since I voted for Joe based on his character. Plagiarism is a low character move, but yabbutters like you will use abhorrent behavior of a deplorable man to excuse low character of your guy.

Reactions: Bill4411
Disappointing since I voted for Joe based on his character. Plagiarism is a low character move, but yabbutters like you will use abhorrent behavior of a deplorable man to excuse low character of your guy.

It is low character move but doesn't mean he is a bad person. Nothing like adultery and bragging about sexual assault

I get it. Your corrupt guy better than other side. Nice.

You throw around words like "corrupt" without any justification to hide the fact that even you realize that, yes, for all his many faults, our guy is in fact a far better person than your guy. That's just reality.

Of course your reality is reality. Anyone that disagrees is wrong. Call me wrong.

Biden’s a corrupt liar and I don’t care how you measure it compared to what you see as Trump’s corruption.

You still sticking Trump with Russian collusion?

Of course your reality is reality. Anyone that disagrees is wrong. Call me wrong.

Biden’s a corrupt liar and I don’t care how you measure it compared to what you see as Trump’s corruption.

You still sticking Trump with Russian collusion?
I never "stuck" Trump with Russian collusion in the first place.

Yes, you are wrong. You seem willing to admit it, but somehow, you still sound quite defensive about it.

Thank you for answering my question; so, you are a hopeless demagogue, not that I didn't know.

Opening the Water Cooler the first time was definitely a mistake. It gave me a negative view of people who’s politics I disagreed with when I never had my whole life. This place is a cesspool but now I am addicted to the shit stirring. Like a drug addict I keep coming back so smart guys like you can insult me. 😂

I need an intervention from my family. 😂

Opening the Water Cooler the first time was definitely a mistake. It gave me a negative view of people who’s politics I disagreed with when I never had my whole life. This place is a cesspool but now I am addicted to the shit stirring. Like a drug addict I keep coming back so smart guys like you can insult me. 😂

I need an intervention from my family. 😂

That's fascinating. I have found the Water Cooler to be a really interesting place full of people whose views I disagree with but who seem like really terrific people. My politics are very different than folks like DougS, Aloha, Ranger, NPT, twenty, Spartan...heck they are very different than Goat, Marvin, Bulk, circle, stuffshot, Mark, hoot, fro, Terry, and a whole ton of liberals here, too. But, they all seem like excellent, smart folks interested in interesting conversation. Heck, even McM is okay (just don't let him know I said so!)

So, I guess that's a long way of saying...if this place seems like a cesspool to you, maybe you should stop shitting in the pool and wallowing in your own waste. Things on the other end of the pool ain't so bad. ;)

That's fascinating. I have found the Water Cooler to be a really interesting place full of people whose views I disagree with but who seem like really terrific people. My politics are very different than folks like DougS, Aloha, Ranger, NPT, twenty, Spartan...heck they are very different than Goat, Marvin, Bulk, circle, stuffshot, Mark, hoot, fro, Terry, and a whole ton of liberals here, too. But, they all seem like excellent, smart folks interested in interesting conversation. Heck, even McM is okay (just don't let him know I said so!)

So, I guess that's a long way of saying...if this place seems like a cesspool to you, maybe you should stop shitting in the pool and wallowing in your own waste. Things on the other end of the pool ain't so bad. ;)

You would never know your love for all these good dudes on here from most posts on here. I noticed you didn’t include Co. He’s great poster that gets shit thrown at him almost every post.

I can’t quit posting right now. I have kind of a truce with Zeke.

You would never know your love for all these good dudes on here from most posts on here. I noticed you didn’t include Co. He’s great poster that gets shit thrown at him almost every post.

I can’t quit posting right now. I have kind of a truce with Zeke.

Maybe ask those folks what they think I think of them. I'd wager nearly all would say that I respect them and often disagree with them. I make it a priority to let people I admire know it, particularly when I am disagreeing with them. I am pretty sure I learned as much from DougS as I have from any person on the internet. And I unintentionally left zeke off. Also disagree with her a lot, but have a ton of respect for her and think she seems like a fantastic person. I'd be sad if the folks on that list thought I didn't think well of them. The other folks...I'm either still getting to know them or have already gotten to know them well enough. Either way, you get what you give. I think that's why it looks like a cesspool to you. 🤷‍♂️

Maybe ask those folks what they think I think of them. I'd wager nearly all would say that I respect them and often disagree with them. I make it a priority to let people I admire know it, particularly when I am disagreeing with them. I am pretty sure I learned as much from DougS as I have from any person on the internet. And I unintentionally left zeke off. Also disagree with her a lot, but have a ton of respect for her and think she seems like a fantastic person. I'd be sad if the folks on that list thought I didn't think well of them. The other folks...I'm either still getting to know them or have already gotten to know them well enough. Either way, you get what you give. I think that's why it looks like a cesspool to you. 🤷‍♂️
I think what you bring to the table, hoos, is the reason you don't think it's a cesspool. Cheers.

Reactions: hoosboot
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT