ADVERTISEMENT

Projecting Trump Victory

Maybe ask those folks what they think I think of them. I'd wager nearly all would say that I respect them and often disagree with them. I make it a priority to let people I admire know it, particularly when I am disagreeing with them. I am pretty sure I learned as much from DougS as I have from any person on the internet. And I unintentionally left zeke off. Also disagree with her a lot, but have a ton of respect for her and think she seems like a fantastic person. I'd be sad if the folks on that list thought I didn't think well of them. The other folks...I'm either still getting to know them or have already gotten to know them well enough. Either way, you get what you give. I think that's why it looks like a cesspool to you. 🤷‍♂️

Thanks for reply. I do appreciate and I am not being smartass.

Edit my fighting spirit disagrees with you on “Either way, you get what you give. I think that's why it looks like a cesspool to you.”

I’ve fought back my whole life or I’d be milking cows and slopping hogs right now. I won’t take crap from anyone on here. They can disagree without disrespectful name calling. Since I am an asshole it’s eye for an eye.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
You would never know your love for all these good dudes on here from most posts on here. I noticed you didn’t include Co. He’s great poster that gets shit thrown at him almost every post.

I can’t quit posting right now. I have kind of a truce with Zeke.
We’re very lucky to have COH

Reactions: stollcpa
The English language doesn't have a word that accurately captures how thankless it is.

And I barely even mod. I just get blamed for shit because of that stupid label under my avatar. I delete like one post every two weeks, and suddenly I'm Hitler.

I can only imagine.

The English language doesn't have a word that accurately captures how thankless it is.

And I barely even mod. I just get blamed for shit because of that stupid label under my avatar. I delete like one post every two weeks, and suddenly I'm Hitler.

even though you’re a lib I think your a good dude. Even when you call me an asshole.

even though you’re a lib I think your a good dude. Even when you call me an asshole.
Well, you are an asshole. But so am I, so we are actually even on that point, which is probably why we can still abide each other.

I genuinely like you stoll, and wish you well. Every time we get in a fight, it bothers me, because you're one of the guys on here I don't want to be fighting with.

Well, you are an asshole. But so am I, so we are actually even on that point, which is probably why we can still abide each other.

I genuinely like you stoll, and wish you well. Every time we get in a fight, it bothers me, because you're one of the guys on here I don't want to be fighting with.

I feel same way.

I was grasping for the word “explosive”

I really should have understood you didn’t need any pity with the death threats. With explosive cardio you could have vanquished any killers.

Sadly stoll I can barely touch my knees at this point - explosive cardio is decades in the rearview mirror

• Wow
Lmao!!! Lots of folks don’t have a firm grasp on how free speech works

It would be nice if on an IU Forum with I assume fellow IU Grads that disagreement could happen without personal insults.

I have heated arguments with many friends and clients about politics. Never do those arguments include rube, hillbilly, idiot, racist, nazi and on and on.

It would be nice if on an IU Forum with I assume fellow IU Grads that disagreement could happen without personal insults.

I have heated arguments with many friends and clients about politics. Never do those arguments include rube, hillbilly, idiot, racist, nazi and on and on.
Maybe it has to do with the anonymity that makes folks less respectful. I don’t know. I’m among the shitty posters who fight and go on and on

The rankings are published on Tuesdays save for a one day delay BECAUSE I HAD COVID
Haha. This reminds me of my mom saying she couldn’t wait to get old so she could use it as an excuse for everything. No, I can’t come to your party, I’m old. No I’m not working that volunteer auction, I’m old. No I don’t have to be nice yo people any more I can be a grouchy old lady. She never got to that point though... just always wanted to use it. Are you virus free by the way yet?!

Sadly stoll I can barely touch my knees at this point - explosive cardio is decades in the rearview mirror

My brother in law played football at ISU. He’s 53 I think. He’s just had his 3rd hip replacement with fourth coming. He told us at Thanksgiving “buy three and get the fourth free”. The old ones were metal and the metal was grinding off and getting into his blood. He’s in constant pain. Knee replacement in both knees. Some sort of ankle replacement in one ankle. He’s nearly lost his left leg below the knee a few times. He broke his lower leg in college.

Too many years of competitive sports not good for the body.

Maybe it has to do with the anonymity that makes folks less respectful. I don’t know. I’m among the shitty posters who fight and go on and on

So do I. There were times I’d come back and apologize. For the most part I’ve stopped that. Didn’t notice anyone else having regrets except maybe Goat.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Haha. This reminds me of my mom saying she couldn’t wait to get old so she could use it as an excuse for everything. No, I can’t come to your party, I’m old. No I’m not working that volunteer auction, I’m old. No I don’t have to be nice yo people any more I can be a grouchy old lady. She never got to that point though... just always wanted to use it. Are you virus free by the way yet?!
Too funny! I can relate! I’ve moved on to telling people I can’t because “a member of my household has tested positive.” I’m going to milk it a little longer to continue getting out of stuff

My brother in law played football at ISU. He’s 53 I think. He’s just had his 3rd hip replacement with fourth coming. He told us at Thanksgiving “buy three and get the fourth free”. The old ones were metal and the metal was grinding off and getting into his blood. He’s in constant pain. Knee replacement in both knees. Some sort of ankle replacement in one ankle. He’s nearly lost his left leg below the knee a few times. He broke his lower leg in college.

Too many years of competitive sports not good for the body.

Oh my god I cannot imagine. All that stuff is a mess. I have some experience in knee replacement litigation for failing systems. Interestingly those companies are out of Warsaw Indiana. Nightmare when it fails.

I’ve been very lucky with injuries all things considered. I’m in that trickbag now of whether old man soccer is worth getting knee surgery and rehab for when the main purpose is just to get together and drink beers after the game anyway

Oh my god I cannot imagine. All that stuff is a mess. I have some experience in knee replacement litigation for failing systems. Interestingly those companies are out of Warsaw Indiana. Nightmare when it fails.

I’ve been very lucky with injuries all things considered. I’m in that trickbag now of whether old man soccer is worth getting knee surgery and rehab for when the main purpose is just to get together and drink beers after the game anyway

I wondered if he should talk to an attorney about the hip replacement. I don’t understand anything about it except these metal hip replacement parts are putting metal into his blood. He’s 6’5” and probably 270. He described it like the metal is chipping or grinding off and ending up in his blood. It’s like he’s got blood poisoning 24/7. Extremely painful. Took long time to figure out what causing all his pain. My sis was getting frustrated with him because he said he was in pain all over his body most of the time. They would go to doctors and it took a long time to figure out the metal hip deal.

I wondered if he should talk to an attorney about the hip replacement. I don’t understand anything about it except these metal hip replacement parts are putting metal into his blood. He’s 6’5” and probably 270. He described it like the metal is chipping or grinding off and ending up in his blood. It’s like he’s got blood poisoning 24/7. Extremely painful. Took long time to figure out what causing all his pain. My sis was getting frustrated with him because he said he was in pain all over his body most of the time. They would go to doctors and it took a long time to figure out the metal hip deal.
You just look for the manufacturer and google firms handling those. Stryker. Zimmer etc. there are probably in excess of 25,000 lawsuits pending. It’s called multi district litigation. If he’s in need of help again just google the manufacturer and lawsuits. You’ll find firms dedicated to that stuff. Shitty that you go in to get something done to feel better and end up worse.

Murkowski: "Trump should concede"
She is right...he should concede.
If he wants to run in 2024 then so be it, but this one is over.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
You just look for the manufacturer and google firms handling those. Stryker. Zimmer etc. there are probably in excess of 25,000 lawsuits pending. It’s called multi district litigation. If he’s in need of help again just google the manufacturer and lawsuits. You’ll find firms dedicated to that stuff. Shitty that you go in to get something done to feel better and end up worse.

Thank you! I sent info to my sis this morning.

Trump was thoroughly whipped. Him still whining and bitching is a national embarrassment.

It's hard to believe that a candidate who rarely left his Delaware home, didn't campaign at all, stayed in his basement out of sight, somehow got more votes than any other candidate in history.

There's something called the smell test, and this truly, truly does not pass the smell test. You can cut it anyway you like, but Joe Biden somehow getting 80 million plus votes with what's basically a hide in your house campaign, just stinks.

It's hard to believe that a candidate who rarely left his Delaware home, didn't campaign at all, stayed in his basement out of sight, somehow got more votes than any other candidate in history.

There's something called the smell test, and this truly, truly does not pass the smell test. You can cut it anyway you like, but Joe Biden somehow getting 80 million plus votes with what's basically a hide in your house campaign, just stinks.

I hear ya. I can’t believe there were 74M people who voted for Trump after witnessing the last four years. Weird right?

No it's not, not when he was running against Trump. That's an indication of how bad a candidate Trump was once people realized what he actually was.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT