ADVERTISEMENT

Projecting Trump Victory

Dude you just posted a FAKE video that is making news due to the amount of stupid people who believed it. I wouldn't think you'd want to be putting your gullibility on display at this point in time...

"It's an awkward moment when a presidential candidate greets the audience at a rally and names the wrong state.

Fortunately for Democratic nominee Joe Biden, that didn't happen to him this week, despite a widely shared video that appears to show him saying “Hello, Minnesota” to a crowd in Florida.

It turns out he was, indeed, in Minnesota. The video that was shared had been altered to change the text on a sign and the podium to refer to Tampa, Florida, instead of Minnesota.

What you need to know about this edited video and the falsehoods spreading around it:

CLAIM: Video shows Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden mistakenly saying “Hello, Minnesota” at a campaign event in Tampa, Florida.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The sign behind Biden in this video has been edited to add the words “Tampa, Florida” and remove the words “TEXT MN to 30330.” The podium has also been edited to add “FL” instead of “MN.” Original video from this event confirms that Biden was in Minnesota and addressed the correct state in his greeting."
It knew it was fake when I heard "Let's Go Crazy"

• Haha
Reactions: hoosboot
I don't normally post here and frankly don't plan to do so. The following is not based on what I want to be true but on what I believe to be true.

ZeroHedge looked at recent Polling Numbers in every State and then adjusted them by how far they were off in 2016. If history repeats - and I see no indication that any effort has been made to correct anything - then they project President Trump winning 279-259. (For those who don't know ZH is more libertarian - classical liberalism's kissing cousin - than conservative.)

Vegas, internal polls, momentum, minority trends, internet searches, oversampling Democrats & other metrics almost all point to a Trump win. Dare I say a comfortable Trump win. But of course Democrats who watch the mainstream media who got it wrong last time have all been told Biden is way ahead and they will be very, very hacked off if and when their collective bubble bursts again. This is very concerning because all civility has been lost and the two false left-right paradigm sides stopped communicating with each other years ago.

To be honest I'm holding my breath because I'm not sure the Republic can avert a major major crisis between tomorrow and the inauguration.

From deep research (again rooted in trying to find out what actually happened versus following the confirmation bias path of least resistance - looking for that which confirms what I already want / believe to be true - I assert that it is almost certain that Trump won the popular vote last time around, despite what the officially reported numbers say. This will rile people up but the truth is Hillary, after openly stealing the nomination from Bernie (even Democrats admit this), stole as many as five states in the General Election but still managed to lose. (One of the main ladies who reported this buried information is a life-long Democrat who just happens to have some intellectual integrity.)

Biden's problem is that when you lose an election by more than 10 points it becomes incredibly obvious if you try to steal it. It would take a lot of balls to try and and claim victory tomorrow (and in the coming week or two) but the DNC has shown in recent years that absolutely nothing is off limits for them.

Disclaimer: I've been immersed in the political 'dark arts' for 15 years. I have a track record of calling out both sides and irritating everybody. Strictly speaking I consider myself and independent. But I'm sure people will try to pigeon whole me because it reduces the cognitive dissonance. I'm not trying to be unkind, that's just what inevitably happens.
Stick to football, pal.

Thank you for the feedback but I write about football for fun, this is my wheelhouse.

If Trump pulls off the impossible, and do you have a prediction of the number of heads that explode on the Cooler?

If Trump loses as predicted by most I will feel sick Wednesday morning but show for work.

If Trump wins I guess we all have to hunker down for the oncoming war.

And proceeds to reference ZeroHedge....

ZH could get something right, but it would be one of the few things, wouldn't it? Or should we assume you only follow its political suggestions and not its laughable market hypotheses?

I spit out my coffee when reading OP referring to ZeroHedge.

What a clown.

@UncleMark Mostly not. I have had a day job my whole professional life and ran a free blog on the side for many years. I have a degree in Journalism from IU but had no interest in working for a place where a certain worldview that I don't share is assumed. I did consult for a two-time New York Times best-selling author off and on for two years and co-edited his subscription Newsletter letter for I think it was as a year. I also made my money back and then some on a book I wrote but I was never looking for commercial success. I probably gave away 20 percent of the inventory plus almost as many digital copies. And I put out a free film that was viewed a few hundred thousand times. So the short answer is no not really.

• Haha
Reactions: 76-1 and Monkey Pox
I don't normally post here and frankly don't plan to do so. The following is not based on what I want to be true but on what I believe to be true.

ZeroHedge looked at recent Polling Numbers in every State and then adjusted them by how far they were off in 2016. If history repeats - and I see no indication that any effort has been made to correct anything - then they project President Trump winning 279-259. (For those who don't know ZH is more libertarian - classical liberalism's kissing cousin - than conservative.)

Vegas, internal polls, momentum, minority trends, internet searches, oversampling Democrats & other metrics almost all point to a Trump win. Dare I say a comfortable Trump win. But of course Democrats who watch the mainstream media who got it wrong last time have all been told Biden is way ahead and they will be very, very hacked off if and when their collective bubble bursts again. This is very concerning because all civility has been lost and the two false left-right paradigm sides stopped communicating with each other years ago.

To be honest I'm holding my breath because I'm not sure the Republic can avert a major major crisis between tomorrow and the inauguration.

From deep research (again rooted in trying to find out what actually happened versus following the confirmation bias path of least resistance - looking for that which confirms what I already want / believe to be true - I assert that it is almost certain that Trump won the popular vote last time around, despite what the officially reported numbers say. This will rile people up but the truth is Hillary, after openly stealing the nomination from Bernie (even Democrats admit this), stole as many as five states in the General Election but still managed to lose. (One of the main ladies who reported this buried information is a life-long Democrat who just happens to have some intellectual integrity.)

Biden's problem is that when you lose an election by more than 10 points it becomes incredibly obvious if you try to steal it. It would take a lot of balls to try and and claim victory tomorrow (and in the coming week or two) but the DNC has shown in recent years that absolutely nothing is off limits for them.

Disclaimer: I've been immersed in the political 'dark arts' for 15 years. I have a track record of calling out both sides and irritating everybody. Strictly speaking I consider myself and independent. But I'm sure people will try to pigeon whole me because it reduces the cognitive dissonance. I'm not trying to be unkind, that's just what inevitably happens.

You sound like a world class level nutbag. ZH is a crank site followed by cranks.

But thanks for the fresh entertainment.

Everything you wrote as support - polling errors vs 2016 (would require much larger polling error) , nothing changed in polling methods (totally wrong, education weight now used) Vegas odds (Biden is -200 as of this morning) - is totally incorrect.

None of that means that Trump can't win.... he certainly can. But your arguments in support are laughable and quickly dismissed as crank theory.

The Russians won the Cold War.
North Korea was the first to put a man on the moon, except it was a woman, 4’2”, who fit into their peanut-shaped rocket.
Jesus came from Constantinople.
Kentucky has no population.
San Francisco cleaved off from the US when the Big Quake hit in 1937.

@UncleMark Mostly not. I have had a day job my whole professional life and ran a free blog on the side for many years. I have a degree in Journalism from IU but had no interest in working for a place where a certain worldview that I don't share is assumed. I did consult for a two-time New York Times best-selling author off and on for two years and co-edited his subscription Newsletter letter for I think it was as a year. I also made my money back and then some on a book I wrote but I was never looking for commercial success. I probably gave away 20 percent of the inventory plus almost as many digital copies. And I put out a free film that was viewed a few hundred thousand times. So the short answer is no not really.

Nobody said there isn't money to be made in conspiracy theory land. God knows people like Alex Jones made a career out of it.

Please post more often. Should make for great comedy.

I spit out my coffee when reading OP referring to ZeroHedge.

What a clown.

I haven't ventured over there in years and it appears to have really lost its following or republications after the market continue to set record highs in face of its continuous call for a collapse

Thank you for asking. Well first and foremost I don't mean that I approve of such practices. In fact I have a visceral revulsion to said 'dark arts' but not liking them doesn't mean they don't exist.

In a nutshell I would say this. Probably the essence of Sun Tzu's Art of War is that all warfare is based on deception. Politics, especially in the 21st century, is information warfare and the philosophies of high level political warfare are no different.

This means to find out what the truth is we have to get beyond the surface level for-public-consumption narratives pushed by the corporate media, political establishment and 101 level Political Science classes. To do this we have to understand the guiding philosophies and cosmologies that drive the direction the powers that be are trying to take us in - Humanism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism, Technocracy and yes Globalism - being predominant among them.

It's also true that history has been written by the winners. So you have to go back and try and figure out what actually happened versus what we are told happened. If you don't understand occult-based secret societies that go all the way back to ancient Sumer you are going to miss a huge piece of the puzzle.

Once we understand these philosophies, cosmologies and what the real goals are we can look at the landscape of politics, economics and spirituality and begin to see what is really going on.
No.

If Trump wins I guess we all have to hunker down for the oncoming war.

We all know who is ready to
1) bring in the lawyers to attack every vote, after the fact
2) call on his armed thugs to mobilize

There may well be a war (God, I hope not) but if so it will be the people vs. the brainwashed right wing goon squad.

Something else to keep in mind... NONE of the states that HRC lost in 2016 showed her with a 50% or > lead going into election day. Late-breaking Undecideds and 3rd parties were a Huge reason Trump drew his inside straight on election day 2016. That will not be occurring this year, esp with all those banked votes...
That metaphor is wrong. Trump drew an inside royal flush.

I hate FoxNews overall. And also I called Florida last time literally 4 hours before Fox did because it was super obvious. Trump was up by more votes than there were projected left to come in but nobody would do it. It was super ridiculous.
Were you basing your call on official reports?

Trump very well may win. And that's fine. He is not my horse but I wont lose any sleep. However, your summation is well... I'll just be nice and say "ok buddy, ok".

We all know who is ready to
1) bring in the lawyers to attack every vote, after the fact
2) call on his armed thugs to mobilize

There may well be a war (God, I hope not) but if so it will be the people vs. the brainwashed right wing goon squad.

Ah yes, the objective and "fair" left

Reactions: Bill4411
Trump very well may win. And that's fine. He is not my horse but I wont lose any sleep. However, your summation is well... I'll just be nice and say "ok buddy, ok".
Civilization is a social construct anyway. Sad to see so many losing their grip.

I haven't ventured over there in years and it appears to have really lost its following or republications after the market continue to set record highs in face of its continuous call for a collapse

A lot of people, including ZH, have been forecasting economic collapse for a long time. The fact that they have been doing so for so long and it hasn't happened is a fair critique. One I've had myself. I don't consider Mises to be crackpot and I choose them over Keynes.

Overall I believe ZH is right on the fundamentals but I do think that the ability for the Fed to keep things afloat through their modern day alchemy has been greatly underestimated.

The World Economic Forum says quite openly that they want a great reset next year and I don't see how you get there without imploding the U.S. Economy first.

The Dems have been saying for a year that if Trump wins they will challenge and that they will simply not accept defeat no matter what. But that if Trump challenges in any way it is not acceptable. You can't have it both ways (unless you have no first principles).

The Dems have been saying for a year that if Trump wins they will challenge and that they will simply not accept defeat no matter what. But that if Trump challenges in any way it is not acceptable. You can't have it both ways (unless you have no first principles).
Prove it! Don't say baseless shit and expect us to believe it. Trump is the ONLY Presidential candidate who has ever screamed fraud and said that he will take it to the SCOTUS. Oh, and your democratic friends who have said this doesn't count. I need legitimate democratic political figures who have said they won't accept the outcome if they lose to Trump.

A lot of people, including ZH, have been forecasting economic collapse for a long time. The fact that they have been doing so for so long and it hasn't happened is a fair critique. One I've had myself. I don't consider Mises to be crackpot and I choose them over Keynes.

Overall I believe ZH is right on the fundamentals but I do think that the ability for the Fed to keep things afloat through their modern day alchemy has been greatly underestimated.

The World Economic Forum says quite openly that they want a great reset next year and I don't see how you get there without imploding the U.S. Economy first.
Please, don't stop!

At least he's not an MSNBC host or a Contributing Editor at Politico:

You're kind of making my point... That was like 2 weeks ago and your post is the first time I've even heard about it. It certainly was never posted here, and I'm talking about the ORIGINAL claim, not what you posted to debunk it...

On the other hand, the deliberately faked/altered video was posted here as a "gotcha" by DMB and viewed by over a million people in a single weekend...

Prove it! Don't say baseless shit and expect us to believe it. Trump is the ONLY Presidential candidate who has ever screamed fraud and said that he will take it to the SCOTUS. Oh, and your democratic friends who have said this doesn't count. I need legitimate democratic political figures who have said they won't accept the outcome if they lose to Trump.

Nancy Pelosi - July - Trump will be 'fumigated out' if he refuses to leave White House

Hillary Clinton - August - Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances

The Atlantic - September - The Democrats May Not Be Able to Concede if Trump Wins

What are you talking about? He's the Pennsylvania AG who is a democrat and has been bombarded by baseless law suits and is rightly pissed that Trump is trying to wrongly sew doubt in the process. I think you have the wrong person who is not trying to play fair.

This is very Barr of him

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT