ADVERTISEMENT

Projecting Trump Victory

I don't know why some states can't get started early on certifying votes and even scanning them. Those are votes already cast, so what's the big deal?
Some states do, some states don't. Arcane rule differences between the states. Look for that to change in the future in a few places. PA could be one of them.

I don't normally post here and frankly don't plan to do so. The following is not based on what I want to be true but on what I believe to be true.

ZeroHedge looked at recent Polling Numbers in every State and then adjusted them by how far they were off in 2016. If history repeats - and I see no indication that any effort has been made to correct anything - then they project President Trump winning 279-259. (For those who don't know ZH is more libertarian - classical liberalism's kissing cousin - than conservative.)

Vegas, internal polls, momentum, minority trends, internet searches, oversampling Democrats & other metrics almost all point to a Trump win. Dare I say a comfortable Trump win. But of course Democrats who watch the mainstream media who got it wrong last time have all been told Biden is way ahead and they will be very, very hacked off if and when their collective bubble bursts again. This is very concerning because all civility has been lost and the two false left-right paradigm sides stopped communicating with each other years ago.

To be honest I'm holding my breath because I'm not sure the Republic can avert a major major crisis between tomorrow and the inauguration.

From deep research (again rooted in trying to find out what actually happened versus following the confirmation bias path of least resistance - looking for that which confirms what I already want / believe to be true - I assert that it is almost certain that Trump won the popular vote last time around, despite what the officially reported numbers say. This will rile people up but the truth is Hillary, after openly stealing the nomination from Bernie (even Democrats admit this), stole as many as five states in the General Election but still managed to lose. (One of the main ladies who reported this buried information is a life-long Democrat who just happens to have some intellectual integrity.)

Biden's problem is that when you lose an election by more than 10 points it becomes incredibly obvious if you try to steal it. It would take a lot of balls to try and and claim victory tomorrow (and in the coming week or two) but the DNC has shown in recent years that absolutely nothing is off limits for them.

Disclaimer: I've been immersed in the political 'dark arts' for 15 years. I have a track record of calling out both sides and irritating everybody. Strictly speaking I consider myself and independent. But I'm sure people will try to pigeon whole me because it reduces the cognitive dissonance. I'm not trying to be unkind, that's just what inevitably happens.

I stopped reading after you said that HRC lost the popular vote total and stole 5 states. That’s pure fantasy.

WTF?

Do you realize that Dems have won the popular vote totals in 6 of the last 7 elections? It’s even possible this time, again. Biden can literally win by 5-6 million votes, and still lose the EC.

I stopped reading after you said that HRC lost the popular vote total and stole 5 states. That’s pure fantasy.

WTF?

Do you realize that Dems have won the popular vote totals in 6 of the last 7 elections? It’s even possible this time, again. Biden can literally win by 5-6 million votes, and still lose the EC.

Fraction Magic

WTF?

I suspect the daddyhoosier's of the world think that the dems steal votes every election. Of course, if you ask them how this could be done, since elections are all independent to each state, they'd have no answer for you other than to say it's just this way. When dealing with some of these on the right I'm reminded of what Sen. Moynihan said, that you're entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts. Many people nowadays think opinions (rumors, conspiracy theories, too) are facts.

WTF?

I guess it's possible he could win the popular vote by 5 million and still lose the EC, but it's not very likely. Wasserman says if Biden wins by 4% he likely is sitting on 290+, and if just NE(02), MI, WI, and AZ flip, he's at 270 without PA. The only possible defection Trump has is NV, and insiders there say the Clark Co (Vegas) early numbers are so high there that there just isn't enough population left for Trump to bridge that firewall.

Hillary was careless and complacent- Biden isn't going to lose WI and MI. Hickenlooper and Kelly seem like the closest thing to a sure bet when it comes to flipping Senate seats, and I think while AZ will be close in the end McSally's unpopularity and the hassle of ticket-splitting help deliver AZ to Biden.

I also think the Dems would be assured of 3 pickups in the Senate had it not been for Cunningham's bonehead dalliance. I think enough people will be struck by the absurdity of penalizing Cunningham for behavior that Trump exhibits. And in the end, Cunningham's take on the issues will prevail and allow him to pull off the win vs Tillis. But without his indiscretion, he'd be right up there with Hickenlooper and Kelly on the certainty level...

Every state in every presidential election is always still counting votes the next day.

It is just that most often they know how many they haven't counted yet and it amounts to <1% of the vote in absentee ballots. This year in some places it will be that times 20. I don't know why some states can't get started early on certifying votes and even scanning them. Those are votes already cast, so what's the big deal?
Here you go:

This will make you self-sufficient.

Great info here. Looks like Dems are basically conceding FL already. WI, MI, and MN looking good too. MAGA.

I guess it's possible he could win the popular vote by 5 million and still lose the EC, but it's not very likely. Wasserman says if Biden wins by 4% he likely is sitting on 290+, and if just NE(02), MI, WI, and AZ flip, he's at 270 without PA. The only possible defection Trump has is NV, and insiders there say the Clark Co (Vegas) early numbers are so high there that there just isn't enough population left for Trump to bridge that firewall.

Hillary was careless and complacent- Biden isn't going to lose WI and MI. Hickenlooper and Kelly seem like the closest thing to a sure bet when it comes to flipping Senate seats, and I think while AZ will be close in the end McSally's unpopularity and the hassle of ticket-splitting help deliver AZ to Biden.

I also think the Dems would be assured of 3 pickups in the Senate had it not been for Cunningham's bonehead dalliance. I think enough people will be struck by the absurdity of penalizing Cunningham for behavior that Trump exhibits. And in the end, Cunningham's take on the issues will prevail and allow him to pull off the win vs Tillis. But without his indiscretion, he'd be right up there with Hickenlooper and Kelly on the certainty level...
Biden is up in the national polls by 7.9. He leads Pennsylvania (the most likely tipping point state) by 4.7. This means it is a 50/50 race if Biden wins the popular vote by 3.2. But it does not mean that it's game over if Biden wins by 4. Trump still has a very real chance in that scenario, because so many states will be very close.

This will make you self-sufficient.

For all the people posting the different state rules, I fully understand that states have control over the process. It is just that you'd THINK that some of them would put a bit more thought into their laws. I suppose that one argument is that you don't want votes counted early in the absence of poll watchers. But as long as the vote-counting groups are fully bypartisan, that is a minor concern.

This guy will either look like a genius or a total buffoon in a matter of 48 hours.
56782675-college-student-raise-hand-for-question-in-classroom.jpg

I think the "shy Trump voter" is pretty much nonsense.

The "shy Trump voter" may or may not exist, but I'm more inclined to think it was made up by the pollsters who blew it in 2016 by not accounting for educational differences. Blame the respondents instead of the methodology.

This guy will either look like a genius or a total buffoon in a matter of 48 hours.

The route is on. Millennials and minorities just didn't turn out and they won't tomorrow either. Trump getting his base to wait until election day to vote was simply brilliant. Dems just didn't see the massive red tsunami that's going to hit tomorrow coming and it's too late to cook the books.

• Haha
Reactions: outside shooter
The route is on. Millennials and minorities just didn't turn out and they won't tomorrow either. Trump getting his base to wait until election day to vote was simply brilliant. Dems just didn't see the massive red tsunami that's going to hit tomorrow coming and it's too late to cook the books.

I really hope you continue to post after tomorrow night.

You getting that from that fat ass Barnes character?

Just realized that's the idiot that bragged about traveling out of the country to bet $100k that the GOP would maintain control of the House in 2018.

This made me chuckle.
Thanks!

Millennials and Generation Z are turning out in record numbers. But whatever helps you sleep.

Is that Route 66? Meanwhile, the evidence seems to be that folks in PA are not going to be deterred. Early voting has ended, but people who have been notified of issues involving their mail-in ballots still braved the cold early this morning to come in and get that corrected...

I don't normally post here and frankly don't plan to do so. The following is not based on what I want to be true but on what I believe to be true.

ZeroHedge looked at recent Polling Numbers in every State and then adjusted them by how far they were off in 2016. If history repeats - and I see no indication that any effort has been made to correct anything - then they project President Trump winning 279-259. (For those who don't know ZH is more libertarian - classical liberalism's kissing cousin - than conservative.)

Vegas, internal polls, momentum, minority trends, internet searches, oversampling Democrats & other metrics almost all point to a Trump win. Dare I say a comfortable Trump win. But of course Democrats who watch the mainstream media who got it wrong last time have all been told Biden is way ahead and they will be very, very hacked off if and when their collective bubble bursts again. This is very concerning because all civility has been lost and the two false left-right paradigm sides stopped communicating with each other years ago.

To be honest I'm holding my breath because I'm not sure the Republic can avert a major major crisis between tomorrow and the inauguration.

From deep research (again rooted in trying to find out what actually happened versus following the confirmation bias path of least resistance - looking for that which confirms what I already want / believe to be true - I assert that it is almost certain that Trump won the popular vote last time around, despite what the officially reported numbers say. This will rile people up but the truth is Hillary, after openly stealing the nomination from Bernie (even Democrats admit this), stole as many as five states in the General Election but still managed to lose. (One of the main ladies who reported this buried information is a life-long Democrat who just happens to have some intellectual integrity.)

Biden's problem is that when you lose an election by more than 10 points it becomes incredibly obvious if you try to steal it. It would take a lot of balls to try and and claim victory tomorrow (and in the coming week or two) but the DNC has shown in recent years that absolutely nothing is off limits for them.

Disclaimer: I've been immersed in the political 'dark arts' for 15 years. I have a track record of calling out both sides and irritating everybody. Strictly speaking I consider myself and independent. But I'm sure people will try to pigeon whole me because it reduces the cognitive dissonance. I'm not trying to be unkind, that's just what inevitably happens.

Zero Hedge
Trump won the popular vote in 2016
HRC stole five states

I'm not sure if you need to drink more or drink less.

So you agree that not everyone should have the right to vote.

How patriotic of you. Are you 'proud to be an American? God bless the USA'?

Why are you full balls in on voter suppression?

Found this interesting study. Not a surprise that Indiana ranks very low on this, I've been continually dissatisfied and disappointed how absurd voting is here.

It's slightly better this year than prior cycles, but not much.

Reactions: TommyCracker

He's also banking on polls being way off because Trumpsters like to troll pollsters.

I think we have a denial of critical mass volume.

Like when my friend point to a 3000 person Trump rally and say 'see, look at the enthusiasm!!'

I have to remind him that 120 million voters are much higher than 3000 at a Trump rally and that Biden's coalition is predominantly Covid aware.

Meaning they aren't going to go to a rally because of the covid risk.

Now if Trump was winning with seniors, college educated, suburban women and minorities then yes....that would be a big problem for Biden.

A 3000 person echo chamber made up of hard core fans who will be voting for Trump regardless means nothing.

Zero Hedge
Trump won the popular vote in 2016
HRC stole five states

I'm not sure if you need to drink more or drink less.

Once you understand that this guy is just insane, it makes perfect sense.

I think his point was that Biden was going to lose the election by 10+ points, but find a way to still attempt to steal it.

He's basically Alex Jones.... I'm sure a personal inspiration.

Found this interesting study. Not a surprise that Indiana ranks very low on this, I've been continually dissatisfied and disappointed how absurd voting is here.

It's slightly better this year than prior cycles, but not much.

This is a GREAT find. Thanks for sharing.

Amazing what states are considered the hardest states to vote in.

It's like the pubs know they are the minority party and it's getting worse as older voters are replaced by younger voters going forward.

They'll have the courts though.

Again, thanks for posting. I'm probably going to steal this when my pub friends want to talk shit.

You getting that from that fat ass Barnes character?

Just realized that's the idiot that bragged about traveling out of the country to bet $100k that the GOP would maintain control of the House in 2018.

Really...I had to disqualify his takes just based on the horrible imitation cheese metal opening titles song that I was subjected to. That was tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: TommyCracker
ADVERTISEMENT