ADVERTISEMENT

January 6 Question

Your link is dated in January of 2021, correct?

Why do you consider it to be the final authority?
Because it's the police arrest report from January 6 (and announced on Jan. 7). That would show all of the people arrested in DC ON January 6 for unlawful entry. Do you have reason to believe there were others?

oh snap. There will be a "yea buuut" reply in 3..2....1....
I don't do yabbuts. The assertion is that the "[t]he same people who've been calling you Nazis for seven years are currently inside the United States Capitol implicitly supporting the slaughtering of Jews." I find that an interesting one. Do you and dbm count yourselves among people that have been called Nazis for seven years? Has it been only seven years? ;) Who are these people in the Capitol? I saw this one Twitter Twit Tripe claiming it, but see nothing else about anyone in the Capitol "supporting the slaughtering of Jews." Who are they? He says whoever they are are the same ones that called YOU Nazis. No one has been calling me a Nazi. No one is supporting Israel more strongly than me. Don't you? What in the heck was that all about about? I need a dbm interpreter.

Also, following up that Twitter Twit with an MTG tweet only gets negative credibility points.

Last edited:
I don't do yabbuts. The assertion is that the "[t]he same people who've been calling you Nazis for seven years are currently inside the United States Capitol implicitly supporting the slaughtering of Jews." I find that an interesting one. Doe you and dbm count yourselves among people that have been called Nazis for seven years? Has it been only seven years? ;) Who are these people in the Capitol? I saw this one Twitter Twit Tripe claiming it, but see nothing else about anyone in the Capitol "supporting the slaughtering of Jews." Who are they? He says whoever they are are the same ones that called YOU Nazis. No one has been calling me a Nazi. No one is supporting Israel more strongly than me. Don't you? What in the heck was that all about about? I need a dbm interpreter.

Also, following up that Twitter Twit from a MTG tweet only gets negative credibility points.
The progressive left have actually been calling YOU a nazi for 7 years. And by them taking over control of our governmental proceeding, while conducting governmental business, and obstructing said governmental business, have in fact spit in your eye yet again, while proving that they are held to a different set of justice. That being NOT BEING held to a level of justice. You may not be a MAGA, but you are an imperialistic member of the MIC. You, to them, are a nazi and they've been pointing to you just as much as they have been pointing at me. YOUR (mine) BCG's are stationed to be racist towards Mooslums. You may not like it, but we sir, are in the same boat as far as they are concerned. I mean, since you are a republican and all, right?

• Haha
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
The progressive left have actually been calling YOU a nazi for 7 years. And by them taking over control of our governmental proceeding, while conducting governmental business, and obstructing said governmental business, have in fact spit in your eye yet again, while proving that they are held to a different set of justice. That being NOT BEING held to a level of justice. You may not be a MAGA, but you are an imperialistic member of the MIC. You, to them, are a nazi and they've been pointing to you just as much as they have been pointing at me. YOUR (mine) BCG's are stationed to be racist towards Mooslums. You may not like it, but we sir, are in the same boat as far as they are concerned. I mean, since you are a republican and all, right?
What’s a BCG? Also, I’m not a victim. You seem to be one. Anyone calling me a Nazi isn’t someone I’d take seriously.

What’s a BCG? Also, I’m not a victim. You seem to be one. Anyone calling me a Nazi isn’t someone I’d take seriously.
CBG.. I'm not a victim, you didn't ask who was being called a victim. You asked about being called a Nazi. Don't be Coy or I will ask you how you got that Harley up on that diving board anyway.

CBG.. I'm not a victim, you didn't ask who was being called a victim. You asked about being called a Nazi. Don't be Coy or I will ask you how you got that Harley up on that diving board anyway.
What’s CBG and what does your last sentence mean? You seem to feel like you’re a victim over last 7 years of meanies calling you Nazi. Didn’t happen to me.

Because it's the police arrest report from January 6 (and announced on Jan. 7). That would show all of the people arrested in DC ON January 6 for unlawful entry. Do you have reason to believe there were others?
No , but I don't care when and where they were arrested. There's no rule that says a criminal has to be arrested the same day at the scene of the crime or he's innocent.

What’s CBG and what does your last sentence mean? You seem to feel like you’re a victim over last 7 years of meanies calling you Nazi. Didn’t happen to me.
It's a Ray Stevens Song, Shriners convention.

"I just hope Charlene don't find out about this, Coy!
What? Well, how'd you get that big motorcycle
Up there on the high dive, Coy?
Now Coy, Dad blame it, that ain't no way to act"

It's a Ray Stevens Song, Shriners convention.

"I just hope Charlene don't find out about this, Coy!
What? Well, how'd you get that big motorcycle
Up there on the high dive, Coy?
Now Coy, Dad blame it, that ain't no way to act"
Ray Stevens did “The Streak.” Don’t remember that one.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
No , but I don't care when and where they were arrested. There's no rule that says a criminal has to be arrested the same day at the scene of the crime or he's innocent.
Go back and read what I actually wrote previously. You’re missing the point

Sorry if already asked and answered, but I'm sure someone knows.

How many of the folks who went into the building on January 6 carried firearms?

Or, if that is not known, how many of the folks ARRESTED for going inside the building carried firearms?
On the subject of the January 6th storming of the "People's House", I highly recommend viewing HBO's "The Insurrectionist Next Door’ which is a documentary about ordinary citizens involved who were arrested.

Don't let the fact the documentary was the product of Alexandra Pelosi who happens to be the daughter of Nancy Pelosi prevent you from at least trying to watch the film. She admits her political bias, but IMO Pelosi comes across as rather charming in her own way. Along the same vane, those arrested and found guilty came across as likable folks who sure didn't seem to be criminals in my opinion.

On the subject of the January 6th storming of the "People's House", I highly recommend viewing HBO's "The Insurrectionist Next Door’ which is a documentary about ordinary citizens involved who were arrested.

Don't let the fact the documentary was the product of Alexandra Pelosi who happens to be the daughter of Nancy Pelosi prevent you from at least trying to watch the film. She admits her political bias, but IMO Pelosi comes across as rather charming in her own way. Along the same vane, those arrested and found guilty came across as likable folks who sure didn't seem to be criminals in my opinion.
So another Pelosi Parasite get to grift. You can't make this crap up.

So another Pelosi Parasite get to grift. You can't make this crap up.
Pelosi's son-in-law, married to the daughter who made the documentary, took a selfie with the Qanon Shaman outside the Capitol right before everything went down. Not joking.

Pelosi's son-in-law, married to the daughter who made the documentary, took a selfie with the Qanon Shaman outside the Capitol right before everything went down. Not joking.

Sadly, us conservatives are so stupid today that we think the enemy is leaving just because they walk in backwards to take our country away from us. And we just keep letting it happen.

Sadly, us conservatives are so stupid today that we think the enemy is leaving just because they walk in backwards to take our country away from us. And we just keep letting it happen.

It is easy to walk backwards when you are two faced.

OMG, I am giving away one of our secrets about how to best fool conservatives when appearing to be leaving but actually Woking backwards.

It is easy to walk backwards when you are two faced.

OMG, I am giving away one of our secrets about how to best fool conservatives when appearing to be leaving but actually Woking backwards.
Don't lie, you quit being a liberal a long time ago. I've read your post. You're like.... kool now!

Reactions: hoot1
How will the Marxists on here defend this? Shroyer never went into the Capitol. Never did anything remotely illegal. I'll wait.

• Angry
How will the Marxists on here defend this? Shroyer never went into the Capitol. Never did anything remotely illegal. I'll wait.

I'm no Marxist, but I did read a couple of articles about him. He did plead guilty to a crime - he did something illegal and agreed that he did. The policy of the jail he's incarcerated in is that new inmates are kept isolated for five days. It's a COVID protocol, not a punishment specific to him just because he's a conspiracy theory spewing Trumpster dude. I think it's a dumb protocol at this point, but it kills your little narrative.

Why do you defend these cretins?

I'm no Marxist, but I did read a couple of articles about him. He did plead guilty to a crime - he did something illegal and agreed that he did. The policy of the jail he's incarcerated in is that new inmates are kept isolated for five days. It's a COVID protocol, not a punishment specific to him just because he's a conspiracy theory spewing Trumpster dude. I think it's a dumb protocol at this point, but it kills your little narrative.

Why do you defend these cretins?
He did nothing illegal. What crime did he commit?

He was outside telling everyone it was a trap and not to go in.

He did nothing illegal. What crime did he commit?

He was outside telling everyone it was a trap and not to go in.
Why don't you read what the heck he was charged with and what he pled guilty to? You look extra stupid when you claim he did nothing illegal when he pled guilty to a crime. How many times have you pled guilty to crimes you didn't commit? Seriously, you make yourself look dumber with just about every post.

Actually I think there were many arrests inside the building, but still a small percentage of the actual number who were inside, so your point is well-taken.
Can’t believe they didn’t report more on all of that shooting the insurrectionists we’re doing in their violent takeover.🤣

You really are a bunch of idiots. Everything he did is completely protected by the 1st Amendment. All I've heard from you for years was that the reason Ray Epps isn't being charged with a major felony and spending years in jail despite telling everyone to go into the Capitol and admitting that he "orchestrated" the whole thing was "well DBM he didn't actually go into the building so he broke no laws". Complete idiots and hypocrites you are.

You really are a bunch of idiots. Everything he did is completely protected by the 1st Amendment. All I've heard from you for years was that the reason Ray Epps isn't being charged with a major felony and spending years in jail despite telling everyone to go into the Capitol and admitting that he "orchestrated" the whole thing was "well DBM he didn't actually go into the building so he broke no laws". Complete idiots and hypocrites you are.

Ray Epps has also been charged with a crime and is also likely to get two months or so in jail. He wasn't riling up people on the radio either. What kind of point do you think you're making? Whatever it is, you're failing miserably.

Ray Epps has also been charged with a crime and is also likely to get two months or so in jail. He wasn't riling up people on the radio either. What kind of point do you think you're making? Whatever it is, you're failing miserably.
YOu seem to always defend those those who you are repeatably on record for being against, in your new found political identity.
I have said in the past that I didn't understand you. I was wrong.

Reactions: dbmhoosier

Trespassing is not protected or excused by the First Amendment. That's basically what he pleaded guilty to,

And you show no signs of being a lawyer.

Epps pleaded guilty a month ago.

Edit to add link:

Last edited:
Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
He pleaded guilty to an offense.

Because he saw what they did to everyone else and the prosecution promised him total leniency. People plead guilty to crimes they didn't commit all the time. It's Washington DC with a 98% Democrat jury pool. They'd convict no matter what. But you know that.

I’m about halfway through. Some of them were likable, but several of them this wasn’t their first time in trouble Or jail.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT