ADVERTISEMENT

January 6 Coo Hilarity

900 people have been convicted of Jan 6 crimes, and another 1000 or so have been targeted possibly identified, but have not been arrested/charged...

How in the world does that equate to "anybody in DC"?

We know via testimony that Trump ignored Secret Sevice advisements regarding supporters carrying weapons. Trump was upset because people who refused to surrender firearms were staying outside the main area because they did not want to go thru the security protectors. Ever the egomaniac, Trump wasn't happy with the size of people listening to him, for purposes of photo ops. So he ordered SS to cease searching/confiscating weapons, because that's what a normal person does...

His rationale? They were his supporters, didn't pose a threat to him and he didn't give a damn about danger posed to others. The man is scum and should never be allowed to stain the office of the POTUS ever again...
Amazing what a gestapo run government can do. Authoritarians!

You live full time in Loonyville. The way you guys turned on Ray Epps, one of you MAGA-nuts, is an absolute disgrace. None of you are trustworthy.
Describing yourself again. Well done. Love it when you do that it's like a recording. Kinda like the msm, cia, fbi, doj...You're good at it just like them, however, just like Ray Epps, EVERYONE sees through your bullshit. Go away psyop.

Describing yourself again. Well done. Love it when you do that it's like a recording. Kinda like the msm, cia, fbi, doj...You're good at it just like them, however, just like Ray Epps, EVERYONE sees through your bullshit. Go away psyop.
Dude, I’m not kidding. You’re a loon.

Reactions: Bill4411
Prolly offed for threatening to tell the truth. F*cking suicide what a joke! It's become a casual thing, death occurred, our government needs burned down!
That's what you Trump supporters foolishly keep saying!

FT_22.01.04_Jan6_feature.jpg

Trump supporters don't realize or care how rare our government system is.

That's what you Trump supporters foolishly keep saying!

FT_22.01.04_Jan6_feature.jpg

Trump supporters don't realize or care how rare our government system is.
Yea its rare...Rarely transparent. Get it yet?

These words will go down in history. "I don't recall saying that". Signed every politician ever "elected". Burn it down!

Reactions: DANC
Thats because the whole world knew at that point, this country, which stood for many, was couped and ph*cked! It was a sad day for democracy and the republic! It ended! Thanks for being a msm result and buying the lie they sold you for years!
So, you enjoyed watching the Capitol being broken into?

peaceful protestors? The ones that were actually peaceful and didn't break any laws weren't arrested.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC
That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock
At this point I think people are just being willfully ignorant about this.

Unauthorized entry into the Capitol is a crime. You literally cannot just walk into the Rotunda unless you're supposed to be there. Even if you're 'peacefully' protesting something. There are actually designated protest areas outside of the Capitol and as far as I could tell if you venture outside of that area you'd be asked to return to the designated area. If anyone doubts this, go to DC and trying walking into the Capitol without an appointment or without going through security today and see what happens.

Just because there are morons who didn't understand this doesn't mean they didn't break the law. Maybe being an idiot might get them leniency, I don't know.

At this point I think people are just being willfully ignorant about this.

Unauthorized entry into the Capitol is a crime. You literally cannot just walk into the Rotunda unless you're supposed to be there. Even if you're 'peacefully' protesting something. There are actually designated protest areas outside of the Capitol and as far as I could tell if you venture outside of that area you'd be asked to return to the designated area. If anyone doubts this, go to DC and trying walking into the Capitol without an appointment or without going through security today and see what happens.

Just because there are morons who didn't understand this doesn't mean they didn't break the law. Maybe being an idiot might get them leniency, I don't know.
The Capitol police told them to go in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT