ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's dilemma- To televise or not televise DC trial...

cosmickid

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2009
A coaltion of media/press have filed a motion to allow DC be televised. Unlike Trump ally Cannon in FL who has ignored similar motions, Judge Chutkan has decided to hold off on ruling until Trump has responded to the motion. She has set a date of Nov 10 for Trump to provide his response. Basically she has called his bluff, as to whether or not he wants to be the right wing social media darling he pretends to be when he can no longer control the message?

Considering how MAGA and Trump clamored for the release of the unfettered Jan 6 video footage to, in their words, tell the "whole story" it seems a no-brainer that they would agree to the complete airing of the DC proceedings. Right?

No commentary, just unfiltered video and audio of the entire trial to give the public their own bird's eye view of everything that happens in the courtroom, and allow ordinary citizens to basically see/hear what the jury is presented with. A win/win for truth and Democracy, and guaranteed to be a ratings bonanza...

Isn't that exactly what an innocent man like Trump wants? The oppty to expose the false charges and reveal his innocence for all to see? Can't wait to read his response...

Reactions: Bill4411
Nothing would thrill me more than to see this judge and prosecutor receive the same justice as the authoritarian lying BS they are spewing out from the people who defend the truth. Use your imagination. I hope it happens and I won't shed one tear for either of them.

• Haha
Reactions: outside shooter
A coaltion of media/press have filed a motion to allow DC be televised. Unlike Trump ally Cannon in FL who has ignored similar motions, Judge Chutkan has decided to hold off on ruling until Trump has responded to the motion. She has set a date of Nov 10 for Trump to provide his response. Basically she has called his bluff, as to whether or not he wants to be the right wing social media darling he pretends to be when he can no longer control the message?

Considering how MAGA and Trump clamored for the release of the unfettered Jan 6 video footage to, in their words, tell the "whole story" it seems a no-brainer that they would agree to the complete airing of the DC proceedings. Right?

No commentary, just unfiltered video and audio of the entire trial to give the public their own bird's eye view of everything that happens in the courtroom, and allow ordinary citizens to basically see/hear what the jury is presented with. A win/win for truth and Democracy, and guaranteed to be a ratings bonanza...

Isn't that exactly what an innocent man like Trump wants? The oppty to expose the false charges and reveal his innocence for all to see? Can't wait to read his response...

I find it very odd that Tucker Carleson was given all the video of January 6 and yet still
We don’t see it, no images of Ray Epps?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT