ADVERTISEMENT

It seems Trump is threatening the Democrats, physically that is.

meridian

Hall of Famer
Jul 3, 2001
Seattle
Trump hints it would be 'very bad' for Democrats if his supporters among the military, police, bikers get 'tough.'
  • In an interview with Breitbart News, President Donald Trump said that while Democrats play "a tough game," his supporters "are tougher."
  • Trump appeared to make another reference to his supporters' potential for violence in the interview.
  • During the presidential campaign, Trump repeatedly implied that he wanted his supporters to rough up protesters.
Link

Last edited:
Reactions: MaxCoke
Yep, Count me as one of his followers, He is doing everything I expected he would do and more, especially with the EPA!

This place is a dump.

Tell the OP how his point is wrong. I’d love to hear your take.

Isn’t that what this board is about?

You’ve got to understand just how far out of bounds Trump’s behavior is. Because of that, you’re going to see a lot of negative posts about Trump.

Just because you don’t like the article/poster’s point doesn’t make it inaccurate.

Your turn. Again, that’s kind of how this board works, right?

You’ve got to understand just how far out of bounds Trump’s behavior is. Because of that, you’re going to see a lot of negative posts about Trump.

Just because you don’t like the article/poster’s point doesn’t make it inaccurate.

Trump: "Gosh, wouldn't it be funny if my supporters decided to go all SS and kill people?"
Liberals: "Well, that seems somewhat inappropriate."
Conservatives: "F*cking snowflakes! Get off Trump's ass for a change!"

Reactions: meridian

Hillzhoosier thinks
He's gradually bringing fascism into the new norm, in preparation for 2020. Republican tribe members at all levels will follow obediently.
Yup, 45% of the voting population + our Lucy! That's really scary! :(

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT