ADVERTISEMENT

Threats against federal lawmakers have surged about 400% in the past six years

You talk about anti-Semitic violence and post a graph about anti-Semitic incidents. That’s why I’d eat your lunch on the witness stand.
Cmon COH, you know that's not how it works. Before his report would be sent to you, the lawyers who hired him would review the report and reasoning and rewrite, er edit it, er give helpful oral comments and questions about it and it would come to you as a consistent, air-tight piece of work. In prep, he would be grilled on this as well and have a good, vague or slippery, answer at the ready.

The OP started a thread about the spike in threats to members of Congress since 2017, but it quickly turned into an intellectual argument about the cause and effect of inner city crime.

Inner city crime has always been a problem for a variety of reasons, probably including Democrat policies.

The reason for the spike in threats of violence against members of Congress and others, is because MAGA is a loosely organized domestic terrorist organization.
These are the dumbest f#cking posts on this board. If MAGA was a terrorist organization its members should be hunted down and killed or put in prison. They are not because it’s not a terrorist organization. Stop regurgitating stupid things.

Reactions: DANC
You talk about anti-Semitic violence and post a graph about anti-Semitic incidents. That’s why I’d eat your lunch on the witness stand.
I work often for White and Case. They'd make you soil your pants. And this is a discussion about increased THREATS of violence.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT