ADVERTISEMENT

Inflation . . .

So you're going to compare 2020 in the height of the shutdowns to today?

C'mon, snarl, that's dmb level shit. You're better than that.
The problem is the rate of inflation slowed but prices are still super high. It doesn’t even include housing. That’s why Biden’s economy doesn’t resonate. And you know Biden’s lefty handlers haven’t learned a thing. Disavow the far left. Let us heal and things will improve. Don’t keep pushing with student loans etc. Get out of our way. Want something to do fix fafsa. Is there anything they don’t bungle?

The problem is the rate of inflation slowed but prices are still super high. It doesn’t even include housing. That’s why Biden’s economy doesn’t resonate. And you know Biden’s lefty handlers haven’t learned a thing. Disavow the far left. Let us heal and things will improve. Don’t keep pushing with student loans etc. Get out of our way. Want something to do fix fafsa. Is there anything they don’t bungle?

That all very well may be true, but it has nothing to do with the bogus bullshit dbm level Tweet that snarl posted. I expect better from him than that.

That all very well may be true, but it has nothing to do with the bogus bullshit dbm level Tweet that snarl posted. I expect better from him than that.
Dude I skim everything on here while doing other shit. Trying to find something to watch before the inter Miami game comes on. I wish someone would just tell me what’s the secret of skinwalker ranch and what is the curse of oak island. I’m not watching all that. Too many seasons and I already fell for that shit with ice road truckers. Spoiler: no truck ever falls through the ice

What is bogus about it? The chart shows why Biden is polling so bad. Who is responsible for what percentage of the inflation is mostly irrelevant. Any sane person realized inflation was coming once Covid hit and we shut down the economy.

The issue is since Biden took office he has done nothing to lower inflation. He’s only made it worse. In 2021 Biden rammed through 3 bills that were unnecessary, especially considering the amount of money that had already been printed in 2020, and they have been a major driver of inflation.

In 22 Democrats we’re given another chance by the GOP House to make cuts, but they instead threw a temper tantrum and chose trillion dollar deficits, which has also driven inflation.

You would hope Biden would have learned his lesson and course corrected, but he recently came out with a proposal to increase spending by 12% and more student loans forgiveness. Both proposals are irresponsible and inflationary. The reason Biden hasn’t course corrected is because the objective is to grow the government and they’re ok with higher inflation.

Last edited:
I have to go to a factory this afternoon that cuts cardboard and shit. Huge place. Dust everywhere. Last time I was there the workers had pizzas from dominos. The pizza boxes were just left open in the factory. Dust all over the air. No one washing their hands to grab a piece.
Apparently you've never had lunch on the fly why driving a cab-less tractor pulling a disc. You get your mineral and the grit keeps you regular.

From Commercial Real Estate Daily this AM:

March Inflation Hits 3.5%, Deflating Hopes For A Rate Cut​

Economists around the country gasped at the latest Consumer Price Index (CPI) data for March, which revealed creeping inflation isn’t going away just yet.
By the numbers: In March, the Consumer Price Index (CPI) surged by 3.5% YoY, exceeding the Fed’s target of 2%, and rose by 0.4% MoM. The CPI release, combined with a strong jobs report, has raised concerns about the potential delay in anticipated interest rate cuts.
Consumer pressure: The agency said rising gas, rent, and mortgage costs accounted for over half of the monthly increase in the inflation index. Energy prices notched up by 1.1% from the previous month, adding pressure to household budgets. The shelter segment also registered significant increases, contributing to the broader inflationary pressures. This combination signals tough times ahead for consumers trying to keep up with essential spending.
Higher for longer? In JPMorgan Chase’s latest annual report, Jamie Dimon’s letter to shareholders said 8% interest rates are still possible. A higher rate environment from persistent inflation means further delay in recovery for CRE. However, it also creates investment opportunities for distressed assets.

➥ THE TAKEAWAY​

Looking ahead: Peachtree Group CEO Greg Friedman suggests the Fed might delay its initial rate cut, possibly affecting further reductions this year, keeping interest rates high. This stance is to determine if 3% is the new normal over 2%. Meanwhile, the commercial real estate sector faces challenges from sustained high rates, adjusting asset values, and creating new investment chances.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
From Commercial Real Estate Daily this AM:

March Inflation Hits 3.5%, Deflating Hopes For A Rate Cut​

Economists around the country gasped at the latest Consumer Price Index (CPI) data for March, which revealed creeping inflation isn’t going away just yet.
By the numbers: In March, the Consumer Price Index (CPI) surged by 3.5% YoY, exceeding the Fed’s target of 2%, and rose by 0.4% MoM. The CPI release, combined with a strong jobs report, has raised concerns about the potential delay in anticipated interest rate cuts.
Consumer pressure: The agency said rising gas, rent, and mortgage costs accounted for over half of the monthly increase in the inflation index. Energy prices notched up by 1.1% from the previous month, adding pressure to household budgets. The shelter segment also registered significant increases, contributing to the broader inflationary pressures. This combination signals tough times ahead for consumers trying to keep up with essential spending.
Higher for longer? In JPMorgan Chase’s latest annual report, Jamie Dimon’s letter to shareholders said 8% interest rates are still possible. A higher rate environment from persistent inflation means further delay in recovery for CRE. However, it also creates investment opportunities for distressed assets.

➥ THE TAKEAWAY​

Looking ahead: Peachtree Group CEO Greg Friedman suggests the Fed might delay its initial rate cut, possibly affecting further reductions this year, keeping interest rates high. This stance is to determine if 3% is the new normal over 2%. Meanwhile, the commercial real estate sector faces challenges from sustained high rates, adjusting asset values, and creating new investment chances.
covid hysteria and draconian lockdowns and the far left free everything and stay all bills will impact us for many years to come. memories are short and perhaps continuing pain will be enough to get rid of biden and the tribe before they can do more lasting damage

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT