ADVERTISEMENT

I would be all for gun control.....

Making a joke about a mass murderer of Bostonians does PRECISELY and obviously intentionally make light of the murder and suffering of Bostonians.

why not start a 9/11 joke thread? Or lay some good John Wayne Gacy jokes on us.

0ad.png
I would never make light of such a terrible tragedy. I think the bombings were awful. I wish they had never happened. Or, alternatively, I wish you had been there.

Gun Control?? Lmao......yeah that'll fix EVERYTHING! Just ask a politician. Sorry, but I'll keep my guns thank you very much. Besides, it's not a religion or race or economic issues or video game problem. It's an internal issues. You certainly aren't in your right mind if you think it's normal to pick up a gun and kill a person. Some people are just born crazy. Others are developed via abuse of some sort. It's sad to see this happen, but as usual, those with agendas start screaming for gun control or Muslim control or whatever else fits them.

Gun control doesn't mean you have to give up your guns, it's just about being smarter about how they are bought and sold.

Name one country with strict gun control that has a fraction of the gun violence of the US. It makes a big difference, just look at Australia.

I can buy a gun here if I want, it's not prohibited. I just have to prove I am capable of using one responsibly.

In the US any backwardass f'd up dumbshit can buy one. And a high % of gun owners fit that description.

Unfortunately , dumbshits like you believe the propaganda aimed at the low IQ group and spew stupid statements like your because you actually have no idea what gun control really is.

Were the Charleston, Sandy Hook, OK City, CO Theater, Columbine, VA Tech, Olympic Park, et al. suspects all named Muhammad? Wasn't aware of that. Stupid act, stupid comment. In the US, I'll take my chances with Muhammad's over Bubba's (and I know a lot of Bubba's) every time. In regards to religions and races, all our hands are a little bloody.

While we're stereotyping and painting with a broad brush, which is worse? A bubba that commits one of the acts that you listed and kills 9 or 15 or X number of people all at one time, or looking at the murder statistics from the largest 10 or 15 cities in the country and seeing a murder or 2 every other day. It still results in 10-15 murders over a given time frame. If I say much more, I'll be labeled a racist , probably will be anyway. I know that I've read where the majority of mass murder events are being committed by white males. But again, why aren't we also discussing the steady rate of murder in many of the cities in the country? I know which type of incident creates the most news and political capital to pursue an agenda, at least for some.

While we're stereotyping and painting with a broad brush, which is worse? A bubba that commits one of the acts that you listed and kills 9 or 15 or X number of people all at one time, or looking at the murder statistics from the largest 10 or 15 cities in the country and seeing a murder or 2 every other day. It still results in 10-15 murders over a given time frame. If I say much more, I'll be labeled a racist , probably will be anyway. I know that I've read where the majority of mass murder events are being committed by white males. But again, why aren't we also discussing the steady rate of murder in many of the cities in the country? I know which type of incident creates the most news and political capital to pursue an agenda, at least for some.
Sooooo..... Who are you more scared of, a Muhammad or a Tyrone?

Sorry, I didn't realize I did. Goat stole my blowing Colin Hartmann quote. What do you expect from a guy that makes light of the Boston Marathon tragedy.

Sooooo..... Who are you more scared of, a Muhammad or a Tyrone?
How about equally, along with a few Bubba's that I know. That's why I want to keep my weapons for protection.

I just thought Tyrone and Muhammad, and maybe Jose should be mentioned along with Bubba, in these discussions.

to people named Muhammed. This guy was heard yelling "aloha snack bar" as he gunned down 4 marines in Tn. Of course, this is not an act of terrorism, since he did not scream "Allahu Akbar", according to the White House.
I'd be for gun control if there is 100% chance that bad people could never get any access to guns. Of course this would be fantasy land living because if you outlawed ownership,possession,sale, and manufacturing of guns in this country then criminals would get them from overseas. They would flow like the drugs are flowing from the southern border.

I'd be for gun control if there is 100% chance that bad people could never get any access to guns. Of course this would be fantasy land living because if you outlawed ownership,possession,sale, and manufacturing of guns in this country then criminals would get them from overseas. They would flow like the drugs are flowing from the southern border.
Dumb ..

Mexicans don't grow guns, dolt.

You can't possibly be this stupid.

Wait, sorry, I forgot who I was talking to.

Jesus_dino_cowboy.jpg

Reactions: burnthemallralphie
That's right, you believe gun control can magically change the human heart. I gotcha.

Where did I say that?

My Jerry you are stupid.

I will await your link or some post with the intellect of:

il_fullxfull.393927691_565h.jpg

I'm using pictures to help you.

Of course they don't, our government give them guns. They are, however, seemingly very adept at digging tunnels and putting motorcycles on tracks. Sounds like a Disneyland ride. Replace Pirates of the Caribbean with Drug Lords of the Rio Grande.

Ugh, I hope you get this, (I'm sure you do) I know Vanpastordolt doesn't. We make and supply more small arms than any other nation in the world. So, according to his stunted short bus God assisted reasoning we would make them, send them to Mexico, and then they would illegally send them back.

That's just beyond dumb .. what an idiot.

Also, (not to you or anyone else directly) why is it that when we send Drug War money to any nation, the production of the drugs we're supposed to be fighting increases? Is the DEA and military that incompetent, or ....

Where did I say that?

My Jerry you are stupid.

I will await your link or some post with the intellect of:

il_fullxfull.393927691_565h.jpg

I'm using pictures to help you.
You disagreed with my original post and did not give any reason. Therefore I just assumed you believed the liberal idea that gun control will make things safer. The liberals Try that in Chicago and things are worse. You are the one who doesn't give any real thought my friend. And notice how I don't call you names. It's because I have class which you obviously don't.

Ugh, I hope you get this, (I'm sure you do) I know Vanpastordolt doesn't. We make and supply more small arms than any other nation in the world. So, according to his stunted short bus God assisted reasoning we would make them, send them to Mexico, and then they would illegally send them back.

That's just beyond dumb .. what an idiot.

Also, (not to you or anyone else directly) why is it that when we send Drug War money to any nation, the production of the drugs we're supposed to be fighting increases? Is the DEA and military that incompetent, or ....
In short, yes, to all your questions. I get it, and our DEA and military are that incompetent--basically I can't think of one government agency which is competent.

You disagreed with my original post and did not give any reason. Therefore I just assumed you believed the liberal idea that gun control will make things safer. The liberals Try that in Chicago and things are worse. You are the one who doesn't give any real thought my friend. And notice how I don't call you names. It's because I have class which you obviously don't.

Calling you dumb isn't name calling, it's a very accurate fact.

In short, yes, to all your questions. I get it, and our DEA and military are that incompetent--basically I can't think of one government agency which is competent.
By all accounts of foreign drug producers, the money is split between government officials and the drug lords. We (the taxpayer) supply the guns, and the money.

I still don't understand why in the world you are a Christian. It's pretty clear you're outlook in life is dominated by Republican values, not religious ones.

I still don't understand why in the world you are a Christian. It's pretty clear you're outlook in life is dominated by Republican values, not religious ones.
Oh oh oh oh oh ... I know the answer ... I know the answer..

He's dumb. He's so dumb he doesn't comprehend how dumb he is. I've often found these people fascinating, because they speak, and don't realize (because they're too dumb to) that everyone that listens is thinking "god, this dude is an idiot".

Last edited:

Do you even understand what the last bill for gun control proposed? I'm guessing you don't because your responses show a complete lack of knowledge about the subject.

Di I think that the city of Chicago can pass laws to control gun violence? No, because I'm not really, really stupid.

Now if we look at a place that had free gun laws and passed stringent measures throughout the whole country, then we might have something to go on.

How about this story:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2012/08/02/did-gun-control-work-in-australia/

Or this:

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/05/gun-control-in-australia/

Or this:

Or this:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/15/gun-violence-australia-sydney_n_6329158.html

Do I think gun control will end gun related deaths? Of course not, I'm not an idiot.

Now dazzle me with your thoughts on how I'm wrong, that don't included a bit from Fox News.

Reactions: burnthemallralphie
Nobody is debating that the US gov under the GOP or the Dems isn't a useless if not dangerous POS.

I though that was understood.

SSSHHHH they are watching... Not like we didn't give Iranians any weapons or anything....

SSSHHHH they are watching... Not like we didn't give Iranians any weapons or anything....

Who haven't we armed?

That list would be far shorter than who we armed.

The US MO is to arm everybody, then go fight them. It's really profitable and the VPM's of the world are easy to convince it's the right thing to do.

Who haven't we armed?

That list would be far shorter than who we armed.

The US MO is to arm everybody, then go fight them. It's really profitable and the VPM's of the world are easy to convince it's the right thing to do.

Which is why we need to be able to have weapons. If our Gov. is willing to arm our enemies we should be able to arm ourselves against our Gov.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT