ADVERTISEMENT

I would be all for gun control.....

IUJIM

All-American
Jun 19, 2001
to people named Muhammed. This guy was heard yelling "aloha snack bar" as he gunned down 4 marines in Tn. Of course, this is not an act of terrorism, since he did not scream "Allahu Akbar", according to the White House.

shirt-aloha5.jpg

Reactions: MaxCoke
to people named Muhammed. This guy was heard yelling "aloha snack bar" as he gunned down 4 marines in Tn. Of course, this is not an act of terrorism, since he did not scream "Allahu Akbar", according to the White House.
Gotta make sure you express your contempt for other religions and for the President as soon as possible after a tragedy, right? Good job!

Were the Charleston, Sandy Hook, OK City, CO Theater, Columbine, VA Tech, Olympic Park, et al. suspects all named Muhammad? Wasn't aware of that. Stupid act, stupid comment. In the US, I'll take my chances with Muhammad's over Bubba's (and I know a lot of Bubba's) every time. In regards to religions and races, all our hands are a little bloody.

This thread earns the Donald Trump Buttplug Trophy.

ef3ac8c0-7baa-4174-b06f-329c201c8ccc-bestSizeAvailable.jpeg

The DTBT, brings shame to those who show such a degree of clueless douchebaggery that people make a buttplug of their likeness.

Congrats Jim.. you are the first recipient of this far less than auspicious award.

Last edited:

The death toll in terrorist attacks jn the USA at the hands of Muslims is still a lot lower than the death toll from homegrown nuts,who are typically fundamentalist Christians.

Homegrown Extremists Tied to Deadlier Toll Than Jihadists in U.S. Since 9/11

Last edited:
The death toll in terrorist attacks the USA at the hands of Muslims is still a lot lower than the death toll from homegrown nuts, typically fundamentalist Christians.

Homegrown Extremists Tied to Deadlier Toll Than Jihadists in U.S. Since 9/11

Let's put those NY Times numbers into context:

99% of the non-Muslim population is responsible for 48 extremist-related deaths since 9-11.

1% of the Muslims are responsible for 26 (soon to be 30, after today) deaths.

In other words, if the rest of the U.S. population terrorized us the way the Muslims* do, we could expect about 2600 deaths. Instead we get....48.

That pesky NY Times.....they should stop confusing you "scientists."

*it's a religion of peace (patent pending)

Let's put those NY Times numbers into context:

99% of the non-Muslim population is responsible for 48 extremist-related deaths since 9-11.

1% of the Muslims are responsible for 26 (soon to be 30, after today) deaths.

In other words, if the rest of the U.S. population terrorized us the way the Muslims* do, we could expect about 2600 deaths. Instead we get....48.

That pesky NY Times.....they should stop confusing you "scientists."

*it's a religion of peace (patent pending)
We all know OS is a bad scientist. That doesn't mean OP isn't still a douchebag.

, if the rest of the U.S. population terrorized us the way the Muslims* do, we could expect about 2600 deaths.

no, large segments of the US population are not gun-toting psycho Jesus freaks

the 1% that are give us twice the death toll of the 1% that are Muslim

Reactions: byerb01
no, large segments of the US population are not gun-toting psycho Jesus freaks

the 1% that are give us twice the death toll of the 1% that are Muslim
That's a good argument against those people that assume all Muslims are extremists, but since we know not all Muslims are extremists, FL's point, perhaps poorly stated, is valid nonetheless: Muslims are more likely to be extremist than other groups.

Reactions: mike41703
We all know OS is a bad scientist. That doesn't mean OP isn't still a douchebag.
Hey, that is not a political correct comment, to call me a douchbag. I just made a simple comment, how you interpret it (and TMP) is up to you. Quit being so judgmental.

Hey, that is not a political correct comment, to call me a douchbag. I just made a simple comment, how you interpret it (and TMP) is up to you. Quit being so judgmental.
Right. It's up to us how to address "Aloha snackbar" and dumbass insults against the President. That's on us. Absolutely.

I like you Jim, so for my sake, I'd appreciate it if you could stop being such a F**ing dumbass.

Right. It's up to us how to address "Aloha snackbar" and dumbass insults against the President. That's on us. Absolutely.

I like you Jim, so for my sake, I'd appreciate it if you could stop being such a F**ing dumbass.
Why are you up so late? Go to bed!!

Reactions: C-$
Gun Control?? Lmao......yeah that'll fix EVERYTHING! Just ask a politician. Sorry, but I'll keep my guns thank you very much. Besides, it's not a religion or race or economic issues or video game problem. It's an internal issues. You certainly aren't in your right mind if you think it's normal to pick up a gun and kill a person. Some people are just born crazy. Others are developed via abuse of some sort. It's sad to see this happen, but as usual, those with agendas start screaming for gun control or Muslim control or whatever else fits them.

It's sad to see this happen, but as usual, those with agendas start screaming for gun control or Muslim control or whatever else fits them.

And as usual nothing will change.
Step 1. Tragedy occurs
Step 2. Insulting and blaming one another for not seeing it from a single issue one sided POV
Step 3. Issue loses steam until next tragedy
Step 4. Repeat

I used to expect better of us as a society but that was a long time ago.

Basketball season used to be the best distraction from all this garbage. Now that's gone.

It's all CTC and ADFG's fault that we are all cranky and lack civility towards each other.

Now I'm just hoping that the new Star Wars movie will not suck.

Reactions: crossfire74
Gun Control?? Lmao......yeah that'll fix EVERYTHING! Just ask a politician. Sorry, but I'll keep my guns thank you very much. Besides, it's not a religion or race or economic issues or video game problem. It's an internal issues. You certainly aren't in your right mind if you think it's normal to pick up a gun and kill a person. Some people are just born crazy. Others are developed via abuse of some sort. It's sad to see this happen, but as usual, those with agendas start screaming for gun control or Muslim control or whatever else fits them.
Umm, yea. I am not really for gun control.

Nice answer.

Go FYS.
I posted this on the OTF and not the cooler for a reason. I didn't think you would get your panties in such a bunch over my original post. I knew it was a childish post, and I thought you would have also. I wouldn't take me, or yourself, so seriously.

Reactions: mike41703
One thing is for sure, dissecting / complaining/ bitching about it on the OTF is not going to solve a national crisis.
If it could, this country would be completely perfect.

Post bewbs or die.

Reactions: crossfire74
Unlikely. I bet the Tsarnaevs were huge Pats fans.

That's about as funny as saying Hitler loved Jews, you stupid asshole, given all of the Bostonians that they slaughtered and the thousands more suffering from PTSD symptoms after the bombing.

What an absolute dickish effed-up comment.
GFU.

i gave you a Donald award. Gawd...

It was a "joke" about a terrorist mass murderer.

It was as classless and absolutely UNFUNNY as if he was saying "I heard Lauren Spierer was a Pats fan. Must have been karma"

It was an analogy to the level of assholiness reached by the TheOriginalHappyAsshole, and was in no way intended to be funny in the least. It's sick. And it was on his level.

It was an analogy to the level of assholiness reached by the TheOriginalHappyAsshole, and was in no way intended to be funny in the least. It's sick. And it was on his level.
But what if he was a Patriot's fan? I mean he lived in Boston and surely was aware the Patriots were the local football team. Not too much of a stretch to say he was likely a Patriots fan.

I doubt that (making light of Bostonians marathon PTSD) was the intent. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess it was meant to offend one person only and get him to respond. And ...... well ....

Making a joke about a mass murderer of Bostonians does PRECISELY and obviously intentionally make light of the murder and suffering of Bostonians.

why not start a 9/11 joke thread? Or lay some good John Wayne Gacy jokes on us.

0ad.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT