ADVERTISEMENT

"Hitler did a lot of good things"- Donald Trump, to his Chief of Staff

Go back and read my posts.

They are factual.

So called 'progressives ' have not refuted any fact I have posted, but devolved into their expected mob mentality, name calling and ad hominem attacks.

Too bad you have chosen to wallow in their pigsty of denial of facts and propaganda.

Sad.
Saying Hitler was imprisoned for his political beliefs was certainly not factual. He was imprisoned for treason.

And you still haven’t answered my question.

And what if the Industrialists and the Bankers and the Shipbuilders had "not aligned" with Hitler? What then? Would the privatization - to whatever degree - have mattered? Or would they also have joined the ash heaps?

Hitler let them live only if they served his government purpose. They didn't just get to run their businesses as they saw fit.
Hmm, they put him into power as he promised to crush unions and communists.

We know Schindler took the risk to flaunt Nazi policy. We know at the end of the war, Speer violated a direct order from Hitler to save Germany. What you seem to be suggesting is that following orders was a valid answer. I think Nuremberg established it was not. And yes, they may have had orders to do some things, but they profited greatly from it.

These people should have read Mein Kampf and opposed Hitler before he took power. Instead they made the same mistake others did, they thought they could help put him in power and control him. They would get what they wanted, unions crushed, and huge tariffs.

It was how they ended dissent through violence and how they treated the people they declared The Deplorables

Like the march in Charlottesville? Like calling up a foreign leader and trying to force him to investigate a political opponent? Like Brian Sicknick?

I'm not arguing the left is perfect. there are legitimate complaints. But the right borrows a whole lot from the Nazi playbook as well, ask Mas.

Not exactly. He seems to have a least a great deal of soft support on here.
I am pretty proud of the conservative response. Danc and Hoosdoc both especially have been pretty straight on the issue. It would be great if everyone chimed in with a reply, "this doesn't represent me", it isn't ever going to happen.

Reactions: TommyCracker
Let's talk again if and when you become literate.
Deflection , funny favorite term of leftist and you have no answer besides literacy? You are such a priceless buffon of stupidity it's indeed laughable. Try again and try and do better next time. Explain how Trump is a fascist dictator? Apparently literacy and comprehension are things you really struggle with.

Damn right the left are today's Nazi's - at least when it comes the "thought police" element.

The problem with the Nazi's wasn't how they made the trains run on time or built roads or boats - or how they permitted guys like Oskar Schindler to stay in business - or any of that crap. It was how they ended dissent through violence and how they treated the people they declared The Deplorables.

And the modern Lefty Lumpers - the ones who live by labels and stereotypes - who cancel anyone who dares disagree about anything - you and yours - are EXACTLY like them in that regard. One thought - one folk - one woke nation. So keep painting with your broadest brush. Ignore 99 facts, find the 1, Lump for Lefty, and fight over smoke.
Damn. I think a lot of people will be surprised to learn that the Democrats/leftists are so unified.

All this time up to now, people have been saying Democrats are like a bunch of children fighting among themselves, while the Republicans who are the ones with a unified point of view on the country.

I am pretty proud of the conservative response. Danc and Hoosdoc both especially have been pretty straight on the issue. It would be great if everyone chimed in with a reply, "this doesn't represent me", it isn't ever going to happen.
Ehh, I don’t feel like anyone here should have to specifically deny being a Nazi. I think Mas was the one who used the phrase “Jew York Times” here previously, so there was at least some inkling of where he was coming from.

Outside Shooters claim that he’s getting soft support(what does that even mean?) is as ridiculous as anything else in this thread.

Ehh, I don’t feel like anyone here should have to specifically deny being a Nazi. I think Mas was the one who used the phrase “Jew York Times” here previously, so there was at least some inkling of where he was coming from.

Outside Shooters claim that he’s getting soft support(what does that even mean?) is as ridiculous as anything else in this thread.
I agree, that's why I don't expect everyone to come out and post. But it makes the idea that only leftists are Nazis a bit less credible.

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
Don't worry, Tommy. I'll make sure you get a good seat on the train.

I keed, I keed. It's impossible to discuss this with anyone who is convinced the Holocaust was justified or never happened.

My only request at my death camp is they have cable so I can watch IU this year cuz I really like our team, especially with the addition of upperclassmen shooters in Kopp and Stewart.

Hope I'm not executed before April (which works because the Cubs are going back to garbage mode, I mean 'rebuilding').

Nice that you find it within yourself to call out a couple of conservatives as being “straight”.on this issue The condescension implied in your post is palpable.

It means that nobody should sit on the sidelines and be quiet about such disgusting beliefs. You seem to strongly disagree. Are you on the Mas team?

Last edited:
Nice that you find it within yourself to call out a couple of conservatives as being “straight”.on this issue The condescension implied in your post is palpable.
You are welcome. I at least aren't calling your beliefs fascist. But you seem to like to imply liberals are....

To try and put an end to this thread:
1. Other than Mas, no one here is a Nazi.
2. Democrats are not Nazis.
3. Republicans are not Nazis.
4. Mas's revisionist history, Holocaust denying bullshit is something we can all react to with derision.
I'd like to believe every word of that. I am not sure about 1 and 4.

4. Mas's revisionist history, Holocaust denying bullshit is something we can all react to with derision.
Any person or institution that takes negative action against, or demeans and ridicules, others for what is said or believed is more Nazi than not. Nazism has substance, it isn’t just a word.

You are welcome. I at least aren't calling your beliefs fascist. But you seem to like to imply liberals are....
i don’t intend to leave anything to implication. . I think the atmosphere on most of today’s campuses is remarkably close to ideological oppression. That’s Nazism. This seeps into business and government.

i don’t intend to leave anything to implication. . I think the atmosphere on most of today’s campuses is remarkably close to ideological oppression. That’s Nazism. This seeps into business and government.
I am sorry I dared disagree with someone who thought the conservatives were being soft of fascism. For you, I won't make that mistake again.

What happened: Mas let us all know who he is.
What should then happen: a response from everyone of "Whoa dude. That's not something anyone should stand for"
What did happen: that response from some, and then a lot of people saying "whattabout those evil Nazi Dims!"

Reactions: UncleMark
If not for the Holocaust there could be some discussions on some things perhaps about Nazi Germany, Holocaust denial is just another level of disgust. I see outside sh**ter has left his input on your post . He has no clue what an actual Nazi is and this was a thread best left to die vs comparisons on who is an actual Nazi, comparisons to others . The whole idea of throwing around you are a Nazi because I don't like your politics is done way too easily.

What happened: Mas let us all know who he is.
What should then happen: a response from everyone of "Whoa dude. That's not something anyone should stand for"
What did happen: that response from some, and then a lot of people saying "whattabout those evil Nazi Dims!"
Discussing Mas not very interesting or stimulating. To each his own.

Reactions: DANC
Saying Hitler was imprisoned for his political beliefs was certainly not factual. He was imprisoned for treason.

And you still haven’t answered my question.
Since when is answering questions practiced on this board?

I've asked multiple questions about the Covid hoax......

Crickets...

I am sorry I dared disagree with someone who thought the conservatives were being soft of fascism. For you, I won't make that mistake again.
WTF? What have I said that suggests to you I’m soft on fascism? I’ve strongly condemned all of it; including what I see today in terms of controlling the free discussion of ideas and consolidation of power and authority.

Reactions: Crayfish57
Discussing Mas not very interesting or stimulating. To each his own.
Don't discuss the poster, discuss the views &, opinions of the poster. You do that all of the time. I find a blatant unwilligness to condemn abhorrent views to be revealing. I guess you don't.

WTF? What have I said that suggests to you I’m soft on fascism? I’ve strongly condemned all of it; including what I see today in terms of controlling the free discussion of ideas and consolidation of power and authority.
I never ever said you were. Let me repeat the bidding. Mas is a fascist. Many people on all sides spoke out against it. Shooter suggested there were too many soft replies. I was trying to say I didn't agree, I thought the replies were good. You accuse me of being condescending. So I won't every suggest any conservative is on the right side of fascism again. If you are going to attack me for it, I might as well say all of you are fascist.

Like the march in Charlottesville? Like calling up a foreign leader and trying to force him to investigate a political opponent? Like Brian Sicknick?

I'm not arguing the left is perfect. there are legitimate complaints. But the right borrows a whole lot from the Nazi playbook as well, ask Mas.
What is your version re: Brian Sicknick?

Are you perpetuating the lie that he died after being struck with a fire extinguisher?

Reactions: DANC
Don't discuss the poster, discuss the view &, opinions of the poster. You do that all of the time. I find a blatant unwilligness to condemn abhorrent views to be revealing. I guess you don't.
Right, I don’t. I have never bought into the whole “duty to deny” thing that many adhere to. I’ve written a lot about abhorrent views over my time here. I don’t apologize for not writing about all of them. Again, to each his own.

i thought that many of the replies were good. I expected more of them, though. More that would say "wow, that's not right, that's not what I believe" or at least like/agree with those who did say that

I never ever said you were. Let me repeat the bidding. Mas is a fascist. Many people on all sides spoke out against it. Shooter suggested there were too many soft replies. I was trying to say I didn't agree, I thought the replies were good. You accuse me of being condescending. So I won't every suggest any conservative is on the right side of fascism again. If you are going to attack me for it, I might as well say all of you are fascist.
Nope. His remarks could be seen as anti-Semitic. Fascism is much more than that. Anti-semites are in the US Congress I don’t think that makes them fascists.

Oh well, I tried to put a cap on the stupidity.
That's what I get for trying.
Capping stupidity is a worthy effort. But there is more ways to show Nazism than being an anti-semite. Even using your framework, the Democrats are indeed Nazis because the only anti-semites in congress were elected as Democrats. When a resolution censoring one of them for her anti-Semitic remarks was introduced, all the Democrats defended her and successfully watered down the language.

Capping stupidity is a worthy effort.
This sums up my efforts with you:

“Courage is not a man with a gun in his hand. It's knowing you’re licked before you begin but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what. You rarely win, but sometimes you do.”

Atticus Finch (the Mockingbird one, not the later guy)

This sums up my efforts with you:

“Courage is not a man with a gun in his hand. It's knowing you’re licked before you begin but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what. You rarely win, but sometimes you do.”

Atticus Finch (the Mockingbird one, not the later guy)
Ha. Thinking one has “efforts” relative to other posters is the problem. I just can’t think in those terms. I seldom assume that any thing I post will influence another poster. I mostly post what I believe and let the chips fall.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT