ADVERTISEMENT

Trump plans to expand presidential power in a second term

So you know more than GM and Ford and other major automakers when it comes to this. They are investing billions to move solely to EV’s and away from fossil fuels. Oh and by the way one of the most valuable companies on the planet is Tesla. Too bad you weren’t there to defend the horse and buggy makers when the horseless carriage came to be.
Ahhh yes gm and Ford. Lololol.

Great companies

When the mic requests the children come running

Brilliant

Same here. But my wife may not be ready for an EV. She has an Audi Q5. I wanted her to buy the Lexus SUV but she liked the Audi better. We don’t really like it like we thought we would. I’m a straight sedan guy.
There’s a new Land Cruiser coming out. I’m going to check it out. Good price too so my guess is it’ll be a fake Land Cruiser. Little or some bs instead of just scaled down. I wish they would make these things without all the luxury and tech. There’s a market opportunity. A segment that would pay for scaled down defenders and land cruisers. That you could beat up and keep for 20 years. Not luxurious ones where a key scratch pisses you off

Last edited:
Reactions: PhyloeBedoe
I know the Mustang Mach E is the ugliest car on the road.
I’m thinking the Mercedes EQS looks worse. It’s their high end EV. I was thinking of buying one until I saw one in our Publix grocery parking lot today. It’s hideous. My grandson said it looked like an oversized Prius. I thought that was being kind. The front end is just plain awful. Lots of great things about it but if it’s ugly to look at then I’m not driving one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT