ADVERTISEMENT

Haha- Purdue has lost 4 straight and have been awful

No excuse to get blasted by a .500 team twice in a single season. It is unacceptable to not be able to beat your rival in four damn years.

well, except they we were a .500 conference team when the game began. Lol. But back to your diary entries...

With Archie at the helm, Purdue is guaranteed a win.

Miller does suck. He sucked before this game as well and will suck afterwards. This has been a 3 year pattern of ineptitude. A win against Penn State at home doesn’t suddenly change the narrative.
You believe anybody who thinks Miller is a terrible coach is just “whining.”

Just calling it like we see it. Not whining. Just stating the facts regarding the situation.

you typed a lot of words when saying “ I have emotional issues” would have summed it up nicely.

lost at Purdue by 8. World is over. Dumb.

It is time IU starts taking this game as seriously as PU and PU grads do.
Back with your talk of IU not being vested in this game the way Purdue is. How many consecutive losses to a single team does one take before it becomes important? Let alone against your in state rival??

First, keyser promised to leave the board forever if IU makes the NCAA tournament. That’s a big positive. ;) Second, it’s the progress we hoped to see this year. I expect more next year and I expect a team that regularly contends for Big Ten and National Championships. I’m still confident based on what I’ve seen of Miller at Dayton and what I’ve seen at IU (no, not consistently enough yet) that we’re on the right track. You don’t have to agree with me, but you’re negative opinion doesn’t make mine wrong. You may be right and I may be wrong, but we won’t know that for at another two years. Miller is a lock to be our coach for at least next year and almost a lock for the year after that.

I’m enjoying the process. You can be be miserable if you’d prefer that.
It’s Kyser by the way

Yeah , too bad the real blue bloods can’t enjoy the process like us. They’re really missing out.
I have high expectations and I expect IU to regain blue blood status with Miller. I’ve always been super competitive and I hate losing, but my life experience in tells me this isn’t going to happen without some growing pains. This year’s team has looked outstanding at times and average to bad at times. It all boils down to younger key players, generally subpar guard play and wildly inconsistent outside shooting. When the guards and shooting is average to good the team wins. It looks like a totally different team - a very good team. That’s what we have this year. Next year I expect continued improvement.

I realize some of you have low expectations, but that’s no reason to constantly cry on this board. Criticize away, but do it like adults.

Last edited:
Reactions: hondo314
Back with your talk of IU not being vested in this game the way Purdue is. How many consecutive losses to a single team does one take before it becomes important? Let alone against your in state rival??
That’s always been an empty excuse.

Great question. Clearly way past due. For most of us.

Or the Big Tournament
I thought of that one, that’s why I said “in this series” (of home and away regular season type stuff). We do not want to face PU in the BTT- Painter has our number and it’s the one on TJD’s jersey.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT