ADVERTISEMENT

what has been your lowest point with IU basketball

Idk a fan is a fan. My son is he not allowed to be a fan? He is 10
Of course he can be a fan. So can you. I just don’t get the “we” thing. I support OSU because I taught there. I like Navy because I was a Navy officer, but I didn’t attend the USNA. I don’t say “we” for either of them. NKU should be your “we,” right?

Of course he can be a fan. So can you. I just don’t get the “we” thing. I support OSU because I taught there. I like Navy because I was a Navy officer, but I didn’t attend the USNA. I don’t say “we” for either of them. NKU should be your “we,” right?
Not sure why it’s a big deal when talking about your team

Not sure why it’s a big deal when talking about your team
I said that I just don’t get it. There’s a “we” if I had played for the Cowboys or Reds, and even if I worked for either organization, but I didn’t, so saying “we” is very weird to me. I don’t do it. It’s not for IU.

You say “we” for Notre Dame? You say it for NKU and IWU? Seems you should for those two.

I said that I just don’t get it. There’s a “we” if I had played for the Cowboys or Reds, and even if I worked for either organization, but I didn’t, so saying “we” is very weird to me. I don’t do it. It’s not for IU.

You say “we” for Notre Dame? You say it for NKU and IWU? Seems you should for those two.
K

1981 after winning the title with a team that could have been #1 all year in 81/82, but Turner was paralyzed and Thomas went pro. With Wittman and Kitchell, Jim Thomas, Steve Bouchie, and that unstoppable freshman Uwe Blab, they would have been unstoppable. Plus, the Pope and Reagan were shot. Bad times.

Oh stop, congrats on you graduating from Iu. I am an Indiana resident who has been an Iu fan since I was 5. I have a bachelors from NKU and master from IWU. I couldn’t care less if you think I’m less than a fan than you because you graduated from there.
As an adopted son within the IU family, we love you just as much as the other kids.

Reactions: .Gerdis
1981 after winning the title with a team that could have been #1 all year in 81/82, but Turner was paralyzed and Thomas went pro. With Wittman and Kitchell, Jim Thomas, Steve Bouchie, and that unstoppable freshman Uwe Blab, they would have been unstoppable. Plus, the Pope and Reagan were shot. Bad times.
If Reagan hadn’t survived his assassination attempt, that ‘81 championship game might not have ever been rescheduled, due to the logistics involved.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT