ADVERTISEMENT

FBI Crime Report Ouy Today

Not me. It was Farva or whoever he is.

I saw this article recently. Hasn't Missouri's state government been trying to control St. Louis since the Civil War?

When the Dems starting getting more worthless than usual. The slay crowd was tolerable. The soros da cori bush influence and present mayor people were trying to find any angle to help

Not me. It was Farva or whoever he is.

I saw this article recently. Hasn't Missouri's state government been trying to control St. Louis since the Civil War?

Clown. I’ve never advocated for state takeover of local PD. Only that local governments should ask for more help. But progressive jurisdictions are ideologically opposed to more police resources.

There you go. There’s hope for yet.
There you go. There’s hope for yet.
Just disappointing. We got rid of a shitty poster in hickory but he was an iu guy and good on the football board. There’s nothing redeeming about you. Dumb. Won’t learn. And no connection to iu. You’re essentially a bot. Sobsbot

Last edited:
Just disappointing. We got read of a shitty poster in hickory but he was an iu guy and good on the football board. There’s nothing redeeming about you. Dumb. Won’t learn. And no connection to iu. You’re essentially a bot. Sobsbot

You’re regressing again. This “we” stuff makes you sound like a sociopath. You don’t know these people and they don’t give a fxck about either of us.

You’re regressing again. This “we” makes you sound like a sociopath. You don’t know these people and they don’t give a fxck about either of us.
No. There’s a connection. The bond is iu. As with local bars. Sports etc. the school. YOU are like a sociopath. You just randomly show up. No connection to anything. Weird shit. Scary kind of. Like a Dem party shill or just a broken brain

So it's the rural whites fault of a crime ridden city in which they're too afraid to go into? Makes perfect sense.
This is the problem. Whites too afraid to go into a “crime ridden city”? Ffs, any of you bumpkins ever actually lived in a big city? Not an Indy suburb. IN a BIG city. Chicago. New York. Atlanta. You guys have no clue. It’s not dangerous. You have to not be an idiot and not be drunk alone at 2:00 am on a train. But it’s safe. You guys have no clue. Your view of the world is as big as a snow globe.

Reactions: T.M.P.
Surely hate crimes are up?

Louisville has about 2/3 of the cops it had before BLM destroyed the downtown. Plus, the state got caught cooking the books and reclassifying crimes ala The Wire. So I’m not surprised if our “reported numbers” are “down.” But the news keeps covering shootings that apparently aren’t really happening daily, so who knows?
Gee, and think of how much different that all would’ve turned out if Harris’s legislation barring no knock warrants would’ve been enacted.

Gee, and think of how much different that all would’ve turned out if Harris’s legislation barring no knock warrants would’ve been enacted.
1. What’s wrong with no-knock warrants?

2. The “no knock” warrant in the Breonna Taylor case here was executed as an “announced” warrant - so Ms. Mao’s proposal to clog all the toilets with drugs would not have helped. (Why was the Taylor warrant executed as “announced” instead of “no knock”? The target of the Louisville drug investigation was arrested 8 hours earlier in the afternoon. The cops knew damn well that after 8 hours, they weren’t gonna find any evidence at any of the other subpoena locations. And yet, her boyfriend shot at them anyway.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT