ADVERTISEMENT

FBI Crime Report Ouy Today

The difference between you and me is that I hope to see high crime neighborhoods that I don’t frequent became more safe and don’t cast them off as

“Why would I go there anyway?”

But I am much less self-centered than yourself.

There are bad neighborhoods with people looking for trouble in every size town. There was an all white trailer park near where I lived years ago way scarier than any hood I’ve ever seen in Atlanta. 98 percent of the violent crime here is people that know each other and living a danderous lifestyle. They are usually black so Ud think you would approve of the crime.

There are bad neighborhoods with people looking for trouble in every size town. There was an all white trailer park near where I lived years ago way scarier than any hood I’ve ever seen in Atlanta. 98 percent of the violent crime here is people that know each other and living a danderous lifestyle. They are usually black so Ud think you would approve of the crime.
If you backed out urban blacks we wouldn’t have a violent crime problem. Cities are autonomous. They control law enforcement. Etc. They provide most of the funding etc. crime in a city has to do with that city and its governance. It has nothing to do with a separate gov that has no say or control over the city no matter how much you want to believe msnbc. I showed you that. So why are you carrying on? Just a wrongheaded nature?

If you backed out urban blacks we wouldn’t have a violent crime problem. Cities are autonomous. They control law enforcement. Etc. They provide most of the funding etc. crime in a city has to do with that city and its governance. It has nothing to do with a separate gov that has no say or control over the city no matter how much you want to believe msnbc. I showed you that. So why are you carrying on? Just a wrongheaded nature?

Another post you would show your black “friends”.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Dramatic decrease in violent crime. Murder down 11.6 percent with ALL cities reporting.
Surely hate crimes are up?

Louisville has about 2/3 of the cops it had before BLM destroyed the downtown. Plus, the state got caught cooking the books and reclassifying crimes ala The Wire. So I’m not surprised if our “reported numbers” are “down.” But the news keeps covering shootings that apparently aren’t really happening daily, so who knows?

Reactions: mcmurtry66
That’s a city 45 percent black. You’ll see the same in every city with a violent crime problem. We don’t deal in woke feelings bs. Just facts.

Your problem
Isn’t with cities, it’s with black people. I get the feeling you had a really bad experience with a black person. And if so, I’m sorry that happened. I don’t get the feeling you’re a bad guy, just reeling from that experience. Maybe I’m wrong

Chicago is a different story. He grew up racist and bigoted and never made an effort to examine the people in his circle or make any effort to enlighten himself whatsoever.

• Haha
Louisville has about 2/3 of the cops it had before BLM destroyed the downtown. Plus, the state got caught cooking the books and reclassifying crimes ala The Wire. So I’m not surprised if our “reported numbers” are “down.” But the news keeps covering shootings that apparently aren’t really happening daily, so who knows?

Louisville isn’t dangerous. Small and boring, but not dangerous.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Your problem
Isn’t with cities, it’s with black people. I get the feeling you had a really bad experience with a black person. And if so, I’m sorry that happened. I don’t get the feeling you’re a bad guy, just reeling from that experience. Maybe I’m wrong

Chicago is a different story. He grew up racist and bigoted and never made an effort to examine the people in his circle or make any effort to enlighten himself whatsoever.
I’m not from somewhere outside of Owensboro. What we are tired of is vapid woke morons like you who believe defund is a good idea and bail projects and soros prosecutors and Dems who NEVER call for accountability and responsibility but instead point figures and placate victims.

Blacks had it hard. They were late to the economic table and it has made things very difficult. But the meal is getting stale and the tolerance subsiding. The police report speaks for itself

Your problem

Am I wrong about the bad experience? I’m pretty good at this.

Am I wrong about the bad experience? I’m pretty good at this.
My guess is there isn’t a thing on earth you’re good at. And no I’ve been lucky.

Did you read the police report data? Or do you just prefer living life as a dumbass?

That’s why we don’t like the woke cult. Quick to throw out racism labels yet when presented with facts disappear. Hopefully your days on this board follow the hickory path. You are one shitty poster

Every time I bring up your black friends you go ballistic.

Your problem

Most of my friends are spics and chinks only have a couple spook friends.

So it's the rural whites fault of a crime ridden city in which they're too afraid to go into? Makes perfect sense.
I wonder how many state legislatures are disproportionately controlled by rural areas. State governments make all kinds of decisions that impact cities. Cities are not really autonomous.

Here's an example. I read recently that the highway/road/street funding formula in one state allocates funds to the cities strictly based on total miles of the streets in those cities. While that sounds fair at first, it was said the formula allocates the same funds for a one-mile street with six lanes as it allocates for a one-mile street with only two lanes. Obviously, it will cost more money to maintain the six-lane streets than the two-lane streets, but the state government is not granting more money for the wider streets.

Guess where most of the under-funded wider streets are located -- big cities or smalltown/ rural areas?

I’m sure if blue cities in red states requested more state police and perhaps even National Guard resources, the states would be happy to oblige. My biggest gripe is that Chicago city government seems to see the state police as somehow intrusive and overbearing.

Asinine restrictions on the Chicago Police Department means that state police actually have far more latitude on how they can operate. As an example, CPD is not allowed to get into car or foot chases with suspects when they have no indication of violent criminality. State police don’t have such restrictions.
I don't think anyone that wrote what you did understands how state politics works. Your words:

"I'm sure if blue cities in red states requested more state police and perhaps even National Guard resources, the states would be happy to oblige."​

If Chicago asked the state to fund more cops for Chicago, it is highly likely that the state legislators from places like Rantoul, Chester, Effingham and Cairo would band together and oppose that idea. They would say, "Why should taxpayers in smalltowns hundreds of miles from Chicago have to pay for Chicago's crime?"

• Haha
And what is your obsession with this IU brotherhood thing? I get IU is a great basketball program in a basketball crazy state. I grew up in the same with Kentucy. But your exclusionary attitude is weird and a little creepy. It’s just sports.

I don't think anyone that wrote what you did understands how state politics works. Your words:

"I'm sure if blue cities in red states requested more state police and perhaps even National Guard resources, the states would be happy to oblige."​

If Chicago asked the state to fund more cops for Chicago, it is highly likely that the state legislators from places like Rantoul, Chester, Effingham and Cairo would band together and oppose that idea. They would say, "Why should taxpayers in smalltowns hundreds of miles from Chicago have to pay for Chicago's crime?"
They wouldn’t. Chicago can only pull resources from Troop 3 and 15. But there’s no reason all of troop 3 shouldn’t patrol Chicago and the investigatory abilities of state is even more important.

Exactly. Unless they request grants city police fund themselves through city revenue taxes etc. why the left keeps trying to bring in the state is to try to shift crime responsibility. It’s dumb to anyone with an ounce of knowledge

And what is your obsession with this IU brotherhood thing? I get IU is a great basketball program in a basketball crazy state. I grew up in the same with Kentucy. But your exclusionary attitude is weird and a little creepy. It’s just sports.
What’s weird and creepy is showing up to another school’s board where you don’t live in the state and aren’t an alum and really have no connection. Were you run off from your own school for being stupid? Or just a weirdo?

What’s weird and creepy is showing up to another school’s board where you don’t live in the state and aren’t an alum and really have no connection. Were you run off from your own school for being stupid? Or just a weirdo?

I would agree if I showed up at your house for dinner. On a public message board it makes you seem kind of maladjusted.

Sounds like Ed Burke stole most of the police money. Maybe that’s the problem.
Exactly the problem. There have been a million Ed Burke’s throughout Chicago history. I generally assume the alderman are getting kickbacks in some form. Lord knows the Daley’s did.

But you know what else the Daley’s did? Beat the hell out of criminals. Kept the streets clean and the city safe. The city affordable.

In a perfect world the elected representatives can govern effectively and also not be corrupt.

But if given the option. Give me Ed Burke/ Daley/ Blagojevich graft with effective governance over our current string of mayors who are simultaneously incompetent and corrupt.

I would agree if I showed up at your house for dinner. On a public message board it makes you seem kind of maladjusted.
Were you just searching for boards? Where you had no connection? Not a resident. Alum. Seems kind of desperate. And maladjusted. Whatever.

Exactly. Unless they request grants city police fund themselves through city revenue taxes etc. why the left keeps trying to bring in the state is to try to shift crime responsibility. It’s dumb to anyone with an ounce of knowledge
Not me. It was Farva or whoever he is.

I saw this article recently. Hasn't Missouri's state government been trying to control St. Louis since the Civil War?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT