ADVERTISEMENT

Election Night (Lightly moderated)

example of people ignorant about the function of government and the Constitution, the line of folks wearing all manner of Trump adornment waiting to get in to hear Trump speak is by far the best starting point...
Nah. The best starting point is in the Oval Office.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
No you don’t. I’d be willing to bet you’ve never handled a case with a trans kid, and doubtful you know one. But yes. You’re the expert on what parents and doctors can or cannot do. The hypocrisy would be surprising if it wasn’t you.
You are correct. Trans kids didn’t exist when I was active and they still don’t. Screwed up kids are screwed up kids. They are all the same. Back then kids were diagnosed with things like attachment syndrome and their acting out was addressed and treated for what it was. Now when kids act out by presenting as the opposite sex, dumbassed parents, teachers, and therapists give them an attaboy. Kids got that figured out.

What a world.

Last edited:
You're going to pretend you didn't come across people at IU who lacked general knowledge. I know I came across plenty of air heads in Foster and McNutt when I was at IU in the late 80's.

When were you there again?

You want the video of Republican voters?

Keep it flyin'!

But you think your kid's school is pumping out activists. LOL
Lot of highly intelligent folks there lol

You are correct. Trans kids didn’t exist when I was active and they still don’t. Screwed up kids are screwed up kids. They are all the same. Back then kids were diagnosed with things like attachment syndrome and their acting out was addressed and treated for what it was. Now when kids act out by presenting as the opposite sex, dumbassed parents, teachers, and therapists give then an attaboy. Kids got that figured out.

What a world.
Well, we've found your prejudicial weak spot, and I'm being kind with it.

You're going to pretend you didn't come across people at IU who lacked general knowledge. I know I came across plenty of air heads in Foster and McNutt when I was at IU in the late 80's.

When were you there again?

You want the video of Republican voters?

Keep it flyin'!

But you think your kid's school is pumping out activists. LOL
What year did you graduate from IUB?

Oh yes we are killing our babies. Lol. For the record, just like those who scream the loudest against LGBTQ sometimes oops, get outed as closet gays. And sometimes those who scream the loudest about abortion have paid for one for their daughter, gf, or mistresses. Newsflash: Republicans get abortions too.
60 percent of women that have abortions are black or Hispanic. It’s a very safe bet that the majority of those having abortions are Democrats.

Reactions: Cthulhu85
You are correct. Trans kids didn’t exist when I was active and they still don’t. Screwed up kids are screwed up kids. They are all the same. Back then kids were diagnosed with things like attachment syndrome and their acting out was addressed and treated for what it was. Now when kids act out by presenting as the opposite sex, dumbassed parents, teachers, and therapists give them an attaboy. Kids got that figured out.

What a world.
Lol. Trans kids have existed forever. Would you care to enlighten yourself by reading a book or just go through life ignorant and ranting on a topic you know nothing about?

Reactions: Bloom.
60 percent of women that have abortions are black or Hispanic. It’s a very safe bet that the majority of those having abortions are Democrats.
Is it now? I didn‘t mention numbers, however. I said Republicans have abortions too.

What a world.
A little light reading just in case you’d like to not be so woefully misinformed, and for anyone who liked your post. Absolutely asinine to pretend trans people didn't exist.

This is like a repeat of 2024. Bush/ Cheney pushed ballot referenda to outlaw gay marriage across the country under the hypothesis that it would lift Republicans on the ballot.

Similarly I think you'll see a push to get Abortion protections on every state ballot across the country from the Democrats. Tough spot for Republicans to be in.

Republican plan and messaging on abortion since Dobbs has stunk. Truly the dog that caught the car. The type of messaging DeSantis had last night I think is more in line with where we need to be. And put the onus back on the Democrats who refuse to draw a line anywhere.

It is likely that the majority are democrat just based on political viewpoints but not all blacks/Hispanics are dems and that still leaves somewhere between 30-40% to white woman (who aren't all conservative).

I'm guessing there are some closet republicans who have had an abortion even while being pro-life publicly. Similar to some of my relatives that are very strong conservatives and complain about handouts while taking much more in handouts themself than anyone else in my extended family.

Reactions: Bill4411
Gonadal abnormalities are not trans.

Trans is mental, not physical.

And how does someone else being trans effect you?

Lets assume it is a mental issue, what's the point of fighting against it and telling them they can't be trans? To make you feel better?

It's not like the continuation of the human race is at stake. There are enough straight people to keep the population climbing.

I don't understand the desire to be trans or gay for that matter but I don't have to since it doesn't effect me. I've known a few and am as friendly as I would be to a straight person. I'm not trying to pick them up or flirt with them so why does it matter? It's their life so who cares mental issue or not.

It is likely that the majority are democrat just based on political viewpoints but not all blacks/Hispanics are dems and that still leaves somewhere between 30-40% to white woman (who aren't all conservative).

I'm guessing there are some closet republicans who have had an abortion even while being pro-life publicly. Similar to some of my relatives that are very strong conservatives and complain about handouts while taking much more in handouts themself than anyone else in my extended family.
We buy plan b dog. Easy

And how does someone else being trans effect you?

Lets assume it is a mental issue, what's the point of fighting against it and telling them they can't be trans? To make you feel better?

I don't understand the desire to be trans or gay for that matter but I don't have to since it doesn't effect me. I've known a few and am as friendly as I would be to a straight person. I'm not trying to pick them up or flirt with them so why does it matter? It's their life so who cares mental issue or not.
Nuance is not your strong point either.

Just to recap for you:

Trans is mental, not physical. The diagnosis is based on self-report. (DSM V) Pre-pubescent kids don’t have a developed enough brain to know one way or the other. Ergo, no trans kids. Any “affirming care” is abuse.

An adult can believe they are trans and that becomes a self-fulfilling situation. I don’t care. I actually feel sorry for them. But I do object to those guys who do a poor Rich Little impersonation of a bimbo and expect me to believe they are authentic. I don’t think those phonies should be en elementary school.

Nuance is not your strong point either.

Just to recap for you:

Trans is mental, not physical. The diagnosis is based on self-report. (DSM V) Pre-pubescent kids don’t have a developed enough brain to know one way or the other. Ergo, no trans kids. Any “affirming care” is abuse.

An adult can believe they are trans and that becomes a self-fulfilling situation. I don’t care. I actually feel sorry for them. But I do object to those guys who do a poor Rich Little impersonation of a bimbo and expect me to believe they are authentic. I don’t think those phonies should be en elementary school.

Maybe you should focus on getting rid of real child abuse (which does exist) but I guess that isn't part of your conservative propaganda so you don't bother.

It is a great that this forum has a resident expert on trans kids and how they got that way.

The problem I have with trans but more specifically what people think are rights is that it's being debated at the federal level. The federal government should not be wasting time on inconsequential topics. It should be being handled at the state level. It's right there in the 10th amendment. Powers not delegated to the federal government in the constitution is reserved to the states.

I really don't care what people do past the age of consent as long as theyre not bothering me.

So...

I didn't say that, except when I did say that, verbatim, but it's nuanced. /CO.H bullshit

Just so we're clear, these people are what pass for "educated" these days:

If you are under 30 and crowing about your degree, you are likely to be no more educated than a boomer high school graduate. The "credentialed" vote for the Democrats because they are currently the system.
Off with their heads! Storm those palace gates, Crazy! Them college kids are "the system"!

I don't think you want to engage in a battle of links about stupid people.

• Love
Reactions: cosmickid
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT