ADVERTISEMENT

Election Night (Lightly moderated)

I saw several reports like this one:

“Women came out to support Brandon Johnson Tuesday at Operation Rainbow Push as several elected South Side women banned together to offer their support after the abortion rights political action committee Personal PAC endorsed Johnson.​
"I'm dedicated to making sure that we are protecting the reproductive rights of women as well as protecting abortion rights," Johnson said.​
Personal PAC CEO Sarah Garza Resnick accused Paul Vallas of staying silent on the fight for abortion rights in Illinois”​
It wasn’t an issue. Illinois law is abortion friendly. Johnson won because he is black and Vallas white. They ran false campaigns calling Vallas a MAGA republican.

Reactions: CO. Hoosier
It's dems that have a phallus obsession.

Reasonable people want kids who lack the ability to make life altering decisions protected from being mutilated.
Damn, get a life and stop obsessing on shit like this. Take up a hobby and stop bothering others. Have you tried pickleball?

Reactions: zeke4ahs
Damn, get a life and stop obsessing on shit like this. Take up a hobby and stop bothering others. Have you tried pickleball?
Personally I don't give much of a care about what other people do. My comment was to point out that dems always use phallic insults toward Republicans but the opposite doesn't happen. The second part was explaining why people are motivated to oppose transformation.

As for hobbies I have a few. Currently searching for a Carson City Morgan dollar I'm willing to buy.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Personally I don't give much of a care about what other people do. My comment was point out that dems always use phallic insults toward Republicans but the opposite doesn't happen. The second part was explaining why people are motivated to oppose transformation.

As for hobbies I have a few. Currently searching for a Carson City Morgan dollar I'm willing to buy.
You’re talking to a total Fing creep in circle jerk. Gross gross gross. Whatever you imagine the most whacked out creep you can imagine that’s circle jerk. And a total pussy.
I log on sometimes to laugh at you McMurty.

So Ohio suburban moms don't want their daughters smoking pot but do want them to be able to end a pregnancy. Understandable, but kind of weird.

95 plus % of those opposed to pot haven't the slightest idea what it is.

they just know they're against it, because they just are, and nothing do they hate more than change, unless it's admitting they were duped..

100 yrs of false propaganda and outright lying by our own govt doesn't get easily erased for the totally ignorant on the subject.

Why? First of all the vote on Ohio measure is exactly what the Supremes intended with Dobbs. Second, the measure isn’t unreasonable and I probably would have voted for it. Third, with abortion settled in Ohio, the Democrats no longer have an issue with which to bash all Republicans. When elections are based on issues that matter, Democrats got nuthin’.
What is the law moving forward with referendums on Abortion? The issue final? Or does it take a certain amount votes to overturn the amendment?

Last edited:

they just know they're against it, because they just are, and nothing do they hate more than change, unless it's admitting they were duped..

100 yrs of false propaganda and outright lying by our own govt doesn't get easily erased for the totally ignorant on the subject.
My college degree is in biology but I've taken Gen chem and organic. Just to give you some background.

I used to go on weed planting trips with my step dad and uncle staring at age 5. I was told we were planting "carrots" I figured it out around 12. My dad smoked it and his brother grew, smoked, and sold it. David, my dad's brother, got in trouble in the 90s for it.

In my experience, if you use something left in its natural state it is less detrimental. Nature has a way of controlling things. I mean, caffeine is technically a drug. Anything that interferes with GABA is a drug.

But when you start synthesizing, distilling, concentrating the addictive compounds of natural ingredients that's where you run in to problems.

The war on drugs is a failure and needs to stop. It's only gotten worse, people will do what people do, and it's just become a money grab for police. PDs use civil forfeiture to steal money.

Rant/

Reactions: UncleMark
What is the law moving forward with referendums on Abortion?
When it come to abortion I go blind. Democrats can kill all their babies. I'll go about my business.

I'm not sure what I consider myself because I only have one voting option, Republicans. But I'll look the other way while democrats holocaust themselves.

I believe in the ideals of Ben Franklin, John Adams, and Jefferson.

Reactions: mattndallas

i did not write this post

Yes it’s obvious. And mostly irrelevant. Now that abortion is irrelevant in Ohio, I can’t wait to see the Dem defense of crime, drugs, homeless encampments, zero cash bail, crappy education, etc.
One state… lol.

When it come to abortion I go blind. Democrats can kill all their babies. I'll go about my business.

I'm not sure what I consider myself because I only have one voting option, Republicans. But I'll look the other way while democrats holocaust themselves.

Oh yes we are killing our babies. Lol. For the record, just like those who scream the loudest against LGBTQ sometimes oops, get outed as closet gays. And sometimes those who scream the loudest about abortion have paid for one for their daughter, gf, or mistresses. Newsflash: Republicans get abortions too.

Sorry Zeke. Gender affirming care for pre-pubescent kids is not compassion. It’s abuse. Compassion would be telling a little boy with a penis he is a little boy and be proud of that.
You know nothing about it. Nothing. But as always, that doesn’t stop you from bloviating.

Oh yes we are killing our babies. Lol. For the record, just like those who scream the loudest against LGBTQ sometimes oops, get outed as closet gays. And sometimes those who scream the loudest about abortion have paid for one for their daughter, gf, or mistresses. Newsflash: Republicans get abortions too.
You are misunderstanding what I'm saying. I will turn my head and look the other way while democrats kill their babies and stop reproducing. The less of you assholes the better. Suicide yourselves, IDGAF. Good riddance.

You know nothing about it. Nothing. But as always, that doesn’t stop you from bloviating.
WTH do you know about it? You know about the people that go through these sex changes that are dying because of it? The drugs they give these people are extremely dangerous. AND it was not their choice it was usually a parent that made the choice for them.

Which leads me to choice...Who has rights the baby or the mom for choosing life? If the mom terminates the baby its murder. There are several alternatives to prevent pregnancy. Be responsible if you want to f*ck around. So obviously we are talking about irresponsible decision making. BUT making the decision for murder IS MURDER.

Reactions: Cthulhu85
WTH do you know about it? You know about the people that go through these sex changes that are dying because of it? The drugs they give these people are extremely dangerous. AND it was not their choice it was usually a parent that made the choice for them.

Which leads me to choice...Who has rights the baby or the mom for choosing life? If the mom terminates the baby its murder. There are several alternatives to prevent pregnancy. Be responsible if you want to f*ck around. So obviously we are talking about irresponsible decision making. BUT making the decision for murder IS MURDER.
That’s what Is kind of annoying. Absent rape etc you have to be pretty damn lazy as a couple to get pregnant. The guys has to not wear a condom. She has to not be on or using birth control. And no one can be bothered to run by Walgreens the next day and buy plan b. And after all that you’re pissed you can’t get an abortion in your neighborhood. God forbid you drive a few hours

That’s what Is kind of annoying. Absent rape etc you have to be pretty damn lazy as a couple to get pregnant. The guys has to not wear a condom. She has to not be on or using birth control. And no one can be bothered to run by Walgreens the next day and buy plan b
lol…it is ridiculous. They should be forced to have a child just for being f#%king idiots. Americans are stupid.

I'm going to do that thing where stupid ass people say,

Tell me you haven't had an abortion without telling me you haven't had an abortion.

I thank you for not bringing more shitheads into this world. Based on your username hopefully you're too old to reproduce.

As far as democrat babies, kill'em all. Be my guest

Last edited:
Because most democrat voters are intellectual lightweights and emotionally immature and either ignore or don't understand most policy proposals. So it's easier to get them stirred up emotionally to get that vote out.
I don't think you really want to go down the path of which party has more people that are under educated.

The whole country gets to see a decent segment of the republican party when media airs clips from maga rallies. Nothing to be proud of.

Reactions: Bill4411
I function perfectly in society. I mention how I'm fine with democrats killing their offspring then you say I'm crazy. I only bring that up every time because y'all get defensive about it and it highlights dem/lib hypocrisy. You are advocates for killing future dem voters. I'm ok with that. Get rid of as many as possible.
Hypocrisy? Lol how about the pro gun people that claim to be pro life.

I don't think you really want to go down the path of which party has more people that are under educated.

The whole country gets to see a decent segment of the republican party when media airs clips from maga rallies. Nothing to be proud of.

Just so we're clear, these people are what pass for "educated" these days:

If you are under 30 and crowing about your degree, you are likely to be no more educated than a boomer high school graduate. The "credentialed" vote for the Democrats because they are currently the system.

Democrats out spent Republicans in every major 2023 race other than Mississippi Governor
I'm guessing the figures on Beshear's race are a tad misleading, given that he named the 5 different McConnell and/or Trump PACS that jointly campaigned against him in his acceptance speech. Does dark money show up in the figures you cited? Don't know-just asking...

"Monday’s is the latest in a string of ads from independent conservative PACs backing Cameron, the Republican running to unseat Beshear, that feature some component of a “woke” culture threatening American families. A catch-all phrase used by conservatives, “woke” has recently been used in Kentucky to reference LGBTQ individuals and their allies, diversity and inclusion practices, and proponents of Critical Race Theory, which many states, including Kentucky, have sought to ban."

Likely unreported ad revenue...

"While Cameron has made anti-trans rhetoric, specifically, a cornerstone of his campaign messaging, ads from PACs that support but are not affiliated with his campaign, as well as mailers from the Republican Party of Kentucky, have elevated the intensity of that messaging."

This September, American Principles Project President Terry Schilling announced the PAC’s plan to launch a $2 million ad campaign targeting Beshear’s “extreme” record on LGBTQ rights issues.

Read more at: https://www.kentucky.com/news/politics-government/article280607389.html#storylink=cpy

I'm guessing the figures on Beshear's race are a tad misleading, given that he named the 5 different McConnell and/or Trump PACS that jointly campaigned against him in his acceptance speech. Does dark money show up in the figures you cited? Don't know-just asking...

"Monday’s is the latest in a string of ads from independent conservative PACs backing Cameron, the Republican running to unseat Beshear, that feature some component of a “woke” culture threatening American families. A catch-all phrase used by conservatives, “woke” has recently been used in Kentucky to reference LGBTQ individuals and their allies, diversity and inclusion practices, and proponents of Critical Race Theory, which many states, including Kentucky, have sought to ban."

Likely unreported ad revenue...

"While Cameron has made anti-trans rhetoric, specifically, a cornerstone of his campaign messaging, ads from PACs that support but are not affiliated with his campaign, as well as mailers from the Republican Party of Kentucky, have elevated the intensity of that messaging."

This September, American Principles Project President Terry Schilling announced the PAC’s plan to launch a $2 million ad campaign targeting Beshear’s “extreme” record on LGBTQ rights issues.

Read more at: https://www.kentucky.com/news/politics-government/article280607389.html#storylink=cpy
Is there a single tranny in all of Kentucky?

Because most democrat voters are intellectual lightweights and emotionally immature and either ignore or don't understand most policy proposals. So it's easier to get them stirred up emotionally to get that vote out.
You're talking about Dem voters being "intellectual lightweights" when the non-Dem voters on this board include the likes of DANC,Joe Hoop, all of Farva's various reiterations, DBM,ftw, yourself... Should I go on?

Clearly irony is a lost art in your world...

Reactions: IU_Hickory

If you are under 30 and crowing about your degree, you are likely to be no more educated than a boomer high school graduate. The "credentialed" vote for the Democrats because they are currently the system.
Yeah the only people worse than the examples you cite are the looney tunes like Charlie Kirk who supposedly represents the MAGA college age crowd...

I guess people outside a Trump rally don't qualify,since Trump loves the uneducated. But if you want an example of people ignorant about the function of government and the Constitution, the line of folks wearing all manner of Trump adornment waiting to get in to hear Trump speak is by far the best starting point...

Yeah the only people worse than the examples you cite are the looney tunes like Charlie Kirk who supposedly represents the MAGA college age crowd...

I guess people outside a Trump rally don't qualify,since Trump loves the uneducated. But if you want an example of people ignorant about the function of government and the Constitution, the line of folks wearing all manner of Trump adornment waiting to get in to hear Trump speak is by far the best starting point...

I know you are but what am I would have been much shorter....

Reactions: jet812

You're going to pretend you didn't come across people at IU who lacked general knowledge. I know I came across plenty of air heads in Foster and McNutt when I was at IU in the late 80's.

When were you there again?

You want the video of Republican voters?

Keep it flyin'!

But you think your kid's school is pumping out activists. LOL

You are misunderstanding what I'm saying. I will turn my head and look the other way while democrats kill their babies and stop reproducing. The less of you assholes the better. Suicide yourselves, IDGAF. Good riddance.
I didn’t misunderstand a thing. Republicans “kill their babies” too.

I know about screwed up parents. I know about child abuse. I know about phony therapists. I got paid to know about those things. I’m a pro.
No you don’t. I’d be willing to bet you’ve never handled a case with a trans kid, and doubtful you know one. But yes. You’re the expert on what parents and doctors can or cannot do. The hypocrisy would be surprising if it wasn’t you.

So you're not a "Christian Nationalist". Correct?

Pretty sure all three of the ones you mentioned were Deists, Franklin and Jefferson for sure. Franklin referred to himself as Deist in his autobiography, and Jefferson drafted the VA Statute For Religious Freedom in 1786.He was specifically opposed to the use of religion to influence govt policy, and the VA staute became the basis for the 1st Amendment...

Reactions: outside shooter
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT