ADVERTISEMENT

Election Night (Lightly moderated)

My apologies. Carry on.
Don't you worry I will. Just remember that I am one of the Republicans that said Trump and the Religious right will run us off a cliff. I voted a straight Democratic ticket Tuesday to send a message. The problem is they are too uneducated to understand the results. PS Outside Shooter is a bigot and a pussy.

Lol. Trans kids have existed forever. Would you care to enlighten yourself by reading a book or just go through life ignorant and ranting on a topic you know nothing about?
Is a trans kid someone who thinks they are something they are not?
Or
Is a trans kid someone who wants to be something they are not?

Off with their heads! Storm those palace gates, Crazy! Them college kids are "the system"!

I don't think you want to engage in a battle of links about stupid people.

There are totally stupid people on both sides. Just pointing out that claiming some sort of high ground over "college educated" doesn't really mean much of anything.

Many of them aren't all that bright.

Why is that? Because I don’t make fun of trans kids?
I’ve never seen anyone make fun of Trans kids. I’ve seen people criticizing their abusive parents. Making fun of a mentally ill kid isn’t cool. Conflating the two is dishonest & disgusting, even for you…

60 percent of women that have abortions are black or Hispanic. It’s a very safe bet that the majority of those having abortions are Democrats.
Latest data I have seen was more in the 50% range.

Race/ethnicity
White 38.7%
Black 27.6%
Hispanic 24.8%
Asian/Pacific Islander 5.5%
Other 3.4%

While African American women are predominantly Democratic, Hispanic is in the 60/40 range, I believe. Something to bear in mind is that Black and Hispanic populations have been increasing. It is now to the point that about 35% of women in this country fall into that category. So while Black and Hispanic women have a higher percentage of abortions compared to White, it's in the 2x range compared to population percentage.

So while I agree that the statement "a majority" are democratic is true, it's probably in the 70/30 range, not the 95/5 like others have implied.

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT