ADVERTISEMENT

Documents released by Parnas attorney are intriguing

It sure sounds like they were trying to put a hit on her.. I guess that's one way for Trump to appoint a new ambassador.

It sure sounds like they were trying to put a hit on her.. I guess that's one way for Trump to appoint a new ambassador.

Yeah, this is pretty big and alarming news.

Trump and Co. ordered a hit on a US ambassador.

For the record, No, they did not order a hit.

They might have contemplated it for a bit though.....

The decapitated horse head was getting a little gamy, they just wanted to slip it between the sheets and get paid for delivery service.

The response from the Pubs will be "Yeah, but she's not dead, so nothingburger."
Kinda like the illegally obtained fisa warrants, in which the fbi replied "sorry" another nothingburger. (Insert Louis Armstrong What A Wonderful World)

Kinda like the illegally obtained fisa warrants, in which the fbi replied "sorry" another nothingburger. (Insert Louis Armstrong What A Wonderful World)

Vox article? That would be like me rolling in here with an article from Fox. You all would dismiss it!

Well find out soon enough...Lets see what happens in the Senate. I hope there are plenty of witnesses from both sides and its fair. jus sayin

That’s just the first that popped up. You can read it in any publication you’d prefer. Although I’m sure Fox won’t find it newsworthy.

Vox article? That would be like me rolling in here with an article from Fox. You all would dismiss it!

Well find out soon enough...Lets see what happens in the Senate. I hope there are plenty of witnesses from both sides and its fair. jus sayin

Not sure why you need to hear from more witnesses after several neutral witnesses already testified. If you don't already believe Trump has committed impeachable offenses from what has been presented, what would convince you?

https://intelligence.house.gov/uplo...l_letter_to_hjc_-_new_evidence_attachment.pdf

Not sure why you need to hear from more witnesses after several neutral witnesses already testified. If you don't already believe Trump has committed impeachable offenses from what has been presented, what would convince you?

https://intelligence.house.gov/uplo...l_letter_to_hjc_-_new_evidence_attachment.pdf
And what did they testify? Was there quid pro quo? bribery? extortion? The only thing that came up was they "assumed" he did. I watched the same witnesses live on TV that you did and not one said ANY of that happened. As a matter of fact after they dismissed quid pro quo the dems started changing things from quid, to extortion to bribery. Then Ratcliffe went through all the pages of sworn testimony and the only time bribery came up was in reference to Biden. Lets see if the get Mulvaney on the stand otherwise what do they have. And Shiff??? He's been saying for years he has something. Where is it? Jeeez...Bring the damn whistle blower forth if you all want Trump out so bad and end it!

And what did they testify? Was there quid pro quo? bribery? extortion? The only thing that came up was they "assumed" he did. I watched the same witnesses live on TV that you did and not one said ANY of that happened. As a matter of fact after they dismissed quid pro quo the dems started changing things from quid, to extortion to bribery. Then Ratcliffe went through all the pages of sworn testimony and the only time bribery came up was in reference to Biden. Lets see if the get Mulvaney on the stand otherwise what do they have. And Shiff??? He's been saying for years he has something. Where is it? Jeeez...Bring the damn whistle blower forth if you all want Trump out so bad and end it!
Please stop spreading lies and Russian propaganda.

Thanks.

Please stop spreading lies and Russian propaganda.

Thanks.
Such a clever reply...Bring forth a witness that confirmed quid pro quo, bribery or extortion. I'll wait.......... If they have him then it will come out, but what witness from congress confirmed anything?

Such a clever reply...Bring forth a witness that confirmed quid pro quo, bribery or extortion. I'll wait.......... If they have him then it will come out, but what witness from congress confirmed anything?
Uh they all did. Maybe you should have watched the trials. And maybe you should wonder why Trump won’t let anyone testify , whom if he is innocent would testify to such. But they’d either have to lie or implicate him, so he has to block them. This isn’t complicated.

The president refused to allow the closest witnesses to testify. Do you remember Trump in 2016 saying only guilty peope refuse to testify? So by Trump's own logic, he is guilty.

Reactions: MaxCoke
Parnas to be on Maddow tonight. Teasers show Parnas saying "Trump knew" and that "He is lying."

Reactions: Bill4411

Nearly everyone of them confirmed the arrangement and irregular hold of aid. Look at the info in the link I provided in my last post, they confirm the same thing.

I don’t think there’s anything that could convince you otherwise. Godspeed. I just don’t understand how adults can eat up the obvious BS spin by repubs and repeat their nonsense talking points. This isn’t a team game. If nothing was there, I’d say it was BS but this is pretty obvious corruption. Jeez, right?

Reactions: Timmy! and MaxCoke
Parnas to be on Maddow tonight. Teasers show Parnas saying "Trump knew" and that "He is lying."

You know Parnas, like Sondland, is not credible (repub talking point). That’s why Sondland has maintained his ambassador role after donating millions of dollars to Trump and why Parnas was hired by Trump and Co.

Trump, only the best people.

By the way, Indianaftw brought up Schiff because that’s what his sources told him to... But what about Nunes and his relationship with Parnas? Seems like a pretty big dill.

Maddow really? I loved when Trump set her up with the tax return thing. Clown. That face the night of the election. I'll never, ever forget his? stupid mugshot.

Maddow really? I loved when Trump set her up with the tax return thing. Clown. That face the night of the election. I'll never, ever forget his? stupid mugshot.
As much as she has ridiculed Lev and Igor in the past I’m surprised he would appear on her show; it should be interesting.

Uh they all did. Maybe you should have watched the trials. And maybe you should wonder why Trump won’t let anyone testify , whom if he is innocent would testify to such. But they’d either have to lie or implicate him, so he has to block them. This isn’t complicated.
So your saying when they were asked directly did the President commit quid pro quo, bribery or extortion that they all said YES. I must not have seen that then can you provide a link where they said the word YES he did.

Also if you read my previous post I said I hope they have plenty of witnesses in the senate and its fair.

So your saying when they were asked directly did the President commit quid pro quo, bribery or extortion that they all said YES. I must not have seen that then can you provide a link where they said the word YES he did.

Also if you read my previous post I said I hope they have plenty of witnesses in the senate and its fair.
Ahhhh.....good job, you’ve got the Trump Tell in your post. Lol
They all explained that’s exactly what he did, so yes.

That’s not happening. No way will Trump or his minions allow that.

Sondland said in his opening statement it was a quid pro quo so there’s that. Again, info in my previous links confirms the same thing.

And the others confirmed that the aid was conditionally held on an irregular conditions that were assumed (and later learned) to be the announcement of the Biden investigation.

Sondland said in his opening statement it was a quid pro quo so there’s that. Again, info in my previous links confirms the same thing.

And the others confirmed that the aid was conditionally held on an irregular conditions that were assumed (and later learned) to be the announcement of the Biden investigation.
Well see...Its funny when he got cross examined directly about it he started backtracking and stated the opposite that the President wanted no quid pro quo.

Well see...Its funny when he got cross examined directly about it he started backtracking and stated the opposite that the President wanted no quid pro quo.
No, he said the President said there was no prid quo pro, then went on to describe just that. I guess for you it's all about the label.

No, he said the President said there was no prid quo pro, then went on to describe just that. I guess for you it's all about the label.
It always has been. The Republicans did a fantastic job crafting the "no quid pro quo" narrative. The Dems didn't accuse Trump of a quid pro quo. Rather, Trump claimed there was "no quid pro quo," and the GOP jumped on that, pushing a false story that the Dems had accused him of such and been proven wrong. The Dems, being typical Dems, helped the GOP out by getting drawn into the argument of what exactly constitutes a "quid pro quo," instead of sticking with the original charge - that Trump had pressured a foreign government to help him in an upcoming U.S. election.

Reactions: tooold4
Even when Trump admits something, his base still denies it, so there really isn’t a point.

This is more damning than Sondland. Much more.

Trump directed everything through Rudy. Rudy can claim privilege, so Parnas can be dismissed and no one will be able to prove that he's telling the truth. That's why Rudy prefaced everything by saying he was Trump's lawyer.

Edit to add: He also says Bolton knows the whole story as well.

Trump directed everything through Rudy. Rudy can claim privilege, so Parnas can be dismissed and no one will be able to prove that he's telling the truth. That's why Rudy prefaced everything by saying he was Trump's lawyer.

Hope Indianaftw is watching so all his questions can be answered.

Says Barr knew everything, was "part of the team".

Hey quick question.

What’s it like to be a jackass?
Typical, I would expect no less. Well Done! Can it be? It must be. You need a safe space but I'd rather...

190baeb0-dcdf-4c90-9172-6a1cae022a77.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT