ADVERTISEMENT

Do you stand with the Cubans who are against communism?

Yesterday the President blamed covid craziness for it. Now, today he is saying we must respect their voice and called the for Cuban Government to not do any violence towards them. What say you? Are you for the Cubans? Were you for the Hong Kong folks who were against the communist takeover of their homeland?

Begs the question: do you really think anyone is going to say they are for communism?

Seriously, c'mon.

Communism has always failed. It will fail wherever it's tried/enforced.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Begs the question: do you really think anyone is going to say they are for communism?

Seriously, c'mon.

Communism has always failed. It will fail wherever it's tried/enforced.
china is getting ready to be the largest economy in the world, now much of that is happening because they opened their economy up to a certain extent.

Yesterday the President blamed covid craziness for it. Now, today he is saying we must respect their voice and called the for Cuban Government to not do any violence towards them. What say you? Are you for the Cubans? Were you for the Hong Kong folks who were against the communist takeover of their homeland?
Jesus had a lot of communist beliefs, for damn sure wasn't a capitalist

china is getting ready to be the largest economy in the world, now much of that is happening because they opened their economy up to a certain extent.
How many people in China get to pick what they do for a living? If they can't pick then they are slaves. Yes, you can make a lot of money having slaves as your workers.

who determines what is a crime? how can you be totally free when others tell you what you can and cant do?
Not interested in a philosophical debate on the meaning of freedom. You seem to be proponent of anarchy.

Just silly that you would feel the need to point to our prison population in the face of China’s record on human rights. You are what is wrong with this country. An unappreciative dickhead.

Not interested in a philosophical debate on the meaning of freedom. You seem to be proponent of anarchy.

Just silly that you would feel the need to point to our prison population in the face of China’s record on human rights. You are what is wrong with this country. An unappreciative dickhead.
yeah I'm a anarchist and a unappreciative dickhead, yet I pay they way for punks like you

Ok, I did. So who is this Ray guy? Why do we think he knows the inner workings of the Communist Party in China? Could it be he gets to see what they allow him to see?
If you Google enough, I'm sure you be able to find a link that tells you what you want to hear.

Reactions: largemouth
Ok, I did. So who is this Ray guy? Why do we think he knows the inner workings of the Communist Party in China? Could it be he gets to see what they allow him to see?
you don't believe anything unless its from a newsmax type source so what is the point of who he is

Whoever he is, he has like a dozen accounts, and all of them are reactions. I think he has one account named "Back up to your old tricks again" or something like that. He never posts. All he does is react to other posts.
Can't mods match IP addresses and catch the scoundrel, assuming he is not on a VPN that gives random origins?

what a dumbass question.... asked by a dumbass of monumental proportions.

Seriously, how does anyone become this ***ing stupid?

Anyone?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT